Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many wiould take a vacation en femme?

How many wiould take a vacation en femme?

I have thought about this for a long time. I have taken a vacation to San Francisco and Chicago and spent the entire weekend as Michelle. Now I am seriously considering going to Europe in the fall and wonder how many more would be willing to take a vacation en femme.

The condition of this question is to fly roundtrip and spend 100% of the time en femme. How many are willing to do that and do you have limitations on where you would go for that vacation? Anybody done this and what was your experience?
    Michelle

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I travel a lot en femme, but mainly on business and obviously I can't be pretty the whole time. I have spent a week at a time en femme at conferences which was a ball and actually a 24-7 vacation is one of the things on my TG bucket list. Flying pretty is nerve wracking at first. Then a great adventure once you get past the fear and then it becomes a pain in the tail like air travel is anymore.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I would, but most of my vacatoins would probably involve family...

Gold Member
    If you include all of the events we have for us (SCC, Be-All, Sparkle, DLV), there are a lot of us that have vacationed en-femme. As long as my wife is okay with it, I will plan an appropriate time for Sue's vacations without overrunning our vacations. That probably means something like DLV for Sue and trips to visit the family that is scattered all over the US for us. I don't know if I can do the flying part though. That is a commitment because you can't just decide the heat is on and change. Maybe someday....

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    In May I spent 11 days in Montreal. I shopped, went to museums, etc., and had a lovely time and was treated exceptionally well wherever I was. 24/7, the entire time.
    Last edited by Leslie Foxx; 06-24-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: additional details
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

the happy camper
    I have to fly?? Gawd, I'd be nervous enough just being en femme, and dealing with security, but to have to get on a jet... I've only flown once, and it was in a bi-plane. :/

Let me set that part of the question aside. Would I go somewhere and spend the entire time en femme? I don't know. I would want to be able to control my interactions with the public, and to be able to retreat if I started to have those wtf moments. Yeah, so I'm not sure. I don't think I could at this stage.

I hear Denver is nice. Good people, lots to do, some nightlife. Skiing in the winter.

This concept of vacation intrigues me though. That is where you can get away and not think about work right? I sort of remember that from 25 years ago.

But I love 'Frisco and the surrounding area. That would be a good choice. Expensive but good
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Every day is a vacation to me! And I'm emfemme everyday!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have not taken avacatoin in some time but i would love to go dressed alll the wy. The last time we went i did ware gilrs jeans bra under my sweat shirt on the way home and masgarra . I did get a weird look form the gilr at pizza hut when she sen the mascara

I did

I have had some vacation time enfemme while on a cruise (2 days while at sea), and a visit to the Biltmore estate in Asheville, NC but never 100% of the time.

The closest to 100% was Asheville, but this was only a weekend getaway, not what I consider a true vacation. I got pretty and left the house with my wife at 10 AM, we went to see a showcase model home, then to Asheville, and had dinner and then back to the hotel for a good nights sleep. The next morning I got pretty & spent the whole day pretty going to Biltmore, wine tasting and then home. So about 36 hours straight. It was great.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I've done Dignity Cruises. It was fun. But dressing every day takes a ton of effort and it became a bit of hassle. I'm probably the laziest crossdresser you'll ever meet. It was fun while it lasted.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    i just spent two days enfemme at LA Pride with my wife and 3 days in Eugene with my mom. And going to Laguna Beach this weekend too

There's cruise lines that do CD/TG cruises, ya know.

So Far I've been to Keystone Conference in Pennsyvania for a couple of days. It was such a blast that now I'm headed to Atlanta in Septmber for the Southern Comfort Conference. It's cool to meet people that know me from this forum.

Yes I would and have. I am mostly 24/7 now so I wouldn't think of going any other way. My only limit on location is my passport is expired so will have to stay domestic.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i would love to do that but i would have to have a big support group since i am still closeted and very shy
    Be Yourself

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Some years ago, when both our children had left our house, my late wife and I did take a 10 day vacation to England and parts of Europe! I was Stephanie when we left the U.S.A. and still Stephanie when we came home. I took no male clothes with me! My wife and I had decided to be 2 girls on vacation, and that is way it was. We both agreed that it was of the best vacations that we ever had!! If I could do my makeup and wig as my dear wife could I would take another trip like that. I can't do that, so no enfemme trip now!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Some years ago, when both our children had left our house, my late wife and I did take a 10 day vacation to England and parts of Europe! I was Stephanie when we left the U.S.A. and still Stephanie when we came home. I took no male clothes with me! My wife and I had decided to be 2 girls on vacation, and that is way it was. We both agreed that it was of the best vacations that we ever had!! If I could do my makeup and wig as my dear wife could I would take another trip like that. I can't do that, so no enfemme trip now!!
    That is the kind of trip that I am thinking about. Fly into London and see some of UK before getting on a train to Paris. See the sights before getting on another train for Rome. Then after having several days of fun in Italy fly home.
    Michelle

The longest I have been en femme was 3 days last November when I flew en femme to Las Vegas and back. I had a great time, but trying to shave close so few days in a row (twice a day) was not kind to my face at all. I would love to take a vacation en femme, New York City, Washington D.C., international to London or wherever. I just hate to think about trying to pack for a trip like that!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    The longest I have been en femme was 3 days last November when I flew en femme to Las Vegas and back. I had a great time, but trying to shave close so few days in a row (twice a day) was not kind to my face at all. I would love to take a vacation en femme, New York City, Washington D.C., international to London or wherever. I just hate to think about trying to pack for a trip like that!
    Where is your sense of adventure? Just when I was going to invite you on my Europe trip for 10 days.
    Michelle

I am not willing to take a vacation en femme on my own. With supporters, I would be willing to do so.

Last year we did a week in the New England States and I was enfemme for the week .
    This year I am going away ,in July ,for a week and am planning on going as Terri .
    I have never flown ,enfemme ,but it is on my bucket list .

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri Andrews View Post
    Last year we did a week in the New England States and I was enfemme for the week .
    This year I am going away ,in July ,for a week and am planning on going as Terri .
    I have never flown ,enfemme ,but it is on my bucket list .
    Sitting on an airplane in a skirt or dress is no different than sitting there wearing mens pants!! Just make sure you use the ladies room in the airports!!

Michelle, your trip is almost exactly what my wife and I (Stephanie) did! It really is a fun way to see things!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My wife and I did a dignity cruise in October 2010 for 5 days. I was dressed the whole 5 days. As a matter of fact, the only boy clothes I took where the ones i wore on the drive to the port in New Orleans. We had a great time and I would do it again in a heartbeat. You would be amazed at how many crossdressers where on this cruise. I even went ashore in Cozumel and Progresso en femme.

My spouse and I have been discussing this recently and are trying to decide where we would like to go for a week vacation. We go out regularly shopping and dining so the venue is not the issue. We just can't decide where we'd like to go on the East Coast. We would be driving so we're looking for suggestions if anyone can help.
    It will be my first time spending more than 2 days totally enfemme and I'm really looking forward to the experience.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    My spouse and I have been discussing this recently and are trying to decide where we would like to go for a week vacation. We go out regularly shopping and dining so the venue is not the issue. We just can't decide where we'd like to go on the East Coast. We would be driving so we're looking for suggestions if anyone can help.
    It will be my first time spending more than 2 days totally enfemme and I'm really looking forward to the experience.
    That is an easy one. New York City Baby. The plays - The restaurants. Hands down that is where I would go.
    Michelle