Thread: Mascara in male mode

Mascara in male mode

I was metting my wife at BWW for dinner Friday night so before i left i put mascara on. Then i got to BWW before her and the hostess hit on me as i walked in and that never happens but ok i thought. My wife gets there and sits down first thing she says "did you put mascara on" ya. She says that hot it looks good.

Then we did some shopping, i was checking out at a store and the lady says "you have very pretty eyes" i was like thank you. My wife ask what did she say so i told her and she laughed. I told her i should have been wearing mascara all my life. We had a good laugh about it so do women like mascara on a guy hhhmmm.

I don't know if women like it or not! I wear masscarra all the time! Haven't got any complaints yet!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I wear concealer, liquid foundation, and a little mascara in male mode to parties. I would like to do it more often beacuse of you
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I have naturally long eye lashes,they touch my lenses,and my wife loves me to use mascara on them.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Lynn View Post
    I have naturally long eye lashes,they touch my lenses
    I'm the same as Kate with lashes that so long they touch my glasses lense, I even had a SA in a sunglass shop suggest I trim them so I had more choice of glasses, no way!

I used to tint my lashes which made them always stand out, and would often get comments from GG's about how great they looked or that they were jealous.

I've also got long lashes, my mum used to say I had girl eyelashes and said it looks stupid, but I ignored her. I wear clear mascara everyday after curling my lashes and occasionally I use just a touch of brown-black on my upper lashes, no one has ever commented on it.

I'll have to look for clear mascara. Never knew it existed, but sounds like a good idea for a near natural look and to hold a curl.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Clear mascara is terrific not only for maintaining a bit of a definition of lashes, but also for training eyebrows! A while back I came across Exact Lash mascara in brown and found that the slight tint of my every lightening lashes (color lightening) made them stand out just a bit but since it didn't change the lash color it has flown completely under the radar, though my wife think my lashes are fantastic . The Exact Lash in brown also doesn't clump at all, making the lashes remarkably natural-looking and quite striking!

Bottom line though, wash those lashes often with baby shampoo to keep them healthy, thick, and long. The mascara can't help what you don't already have .

tina

Platinum Member
    I've worn mascara often when out en femme. I don't think I ever received a compliment on while wearing it. But I have just had an SA tell me that I had beautiful eyes. I was surprised and flattered.

How does one train eyebrows? What are you getting them to do?

Joanna

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanna41 View Post
    How does one train eyebrows? What are you getting them to do?

Joanna
    Mine can get the paper off the front lawn and bring me my slippers.
    —Mikaela

When i was a pre teen, Friends of my mom would always comment on my long lashes and say"those long lashes are wasted on a boy" If they only knew! LOL

Only 48 posts to go before I hit 1000!

If I want to feel just a little enfenme in guy mode , I will put on some mascrea and even some light brown shadow below in crease. I have not used eye pencil under my eye yet. That reminds me I need a new tube

Any chance of some close up pics of mascara while in guy modes? Curious as to how it might look.

Wouldn't you be better off putting some on and looking in the mirror?
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

I wear mascara and liner all the time in guy mode, no one has ever really said much, I have had a few compliments on my eyes though.
    Desa.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

Yep, mascara all the time.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I curl my lashes and apply mascara every day. No one has ever said anything but then again I wear glasses so that may hide them a bit. They do touch my lenses when I blink.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yep, me too. I often wear mascara in boy mode ... eyeliner too sometimes. It is fairly noticeable but no one has ever said anything to me except once a checker at a supermarket asked me if I was wearing mascara and when I said yeah, she said it looked nice.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I regularly have my eye lashes tinted blue/black, my SO originally suggested it!! I am using 'RapidLash' to encourage their growth - it works but not as 'rapidly' as the name suggests.

Hehe. Every girlfriend i had as wanted to use mascara on me. I have long lashes too! ;p
    Darker eye contour and lash are nice! in boy mode
    [SIZE="3"]Be honest with yourself. And yes! Im a Gender Atheist.[/SIZE]

I just started using mascarra on a daily basis. I use the brown tint sometimes. I never had a comment either way.

I have not worn mascara in guy mode before but I have often thought about it because I have the long lashes as well. After reading these posts, I may try it this weekend. I have not heard of a brown tint either so I think I will have to look for some.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I wear eye shadow, Mascara and blush to work and everywhere else in boy mode. Shadow is one that is not too far from eye skin tones, but looking close it can be easily seen. I use a fine mascara at work and something with a bit of volume when out casual. The blush color depends on my level of tan at the moment. Lipstick in the car!
    Michelle