Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulled Over Dressed

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Sounds a little awkward. Never been pulled over dressed, did hit a bull once or rather it hit me. Will tell you about it next time I'm on line, if any one is interested.

I got pulled over my second time out, in a smaller town on the Washinton coast, in 2005. I had parked on the waterfront about 9pm, and walked around the area, and then noticed a cop car not far away, and it soon occurred he was keeping an eye on me. My pantyhose kept creeping down, and it was tough walking in my high heels, and short dress. I must have looked like a hooker. I finally got back to my car, and proceeded out of town. Of course, he folloed me for a few miles, and then it happened! Lights a flashin! I was nearly having a heart attack, but, cooperated with him. He was professional. I told him i was dressed that way, to understand what women go through. He said how i dressed was not an issue. I was driving nervously, wandering. He asked for license and registration, and insurance papers. After checking those, he asked where i was going, staying, what was i doing in town after business hours. Finally, he warned me, and told me to go back to my motel, and get some rest. No problems.

[SIZE=4]If you go out dressed long enough, you will probably get pulled over for something. If only for curiosity sake by an officer. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]In my over 40 years of going out I have been pulled over a few times, including getting arrested in Denver Dec. 24, 1974 for "Appearing in public in the dress of the opposite sex".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]But don't let that slow you down, today's laws and police officers are so much more aware and better trained. If you do get pulled over, just smile, answer politely whatever they ask (and I doubt they will even approach how you are dressed, there is no need) and sign the ticket if you get one. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Go on with life and have as much fun as you can. If you aren't enjoying life you aren't living it.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar
    Never was pulled over, but almost seen by a group of youths on quads while I was stuck. Luckily they did not stop to offer assistance.

I woke up at 3AM one night last summer because I heard some commotion down the street. I live in a quiet neighborhood, and wondered what was up. I was wearing a baby doll length cotton chemise and panties, and didn't feel like putting clothes on, so I got in the car and drove down to the corner where I heard the noise from. There were three cop cars there and they were blocking the street, so I just turned around. I was going to go around the block, but I saw one of the police cruisers come around the corner in a bit of a hurry, so I turned into the cul-de-sac next to my house. He followed me around the cul-de-sac, so I stopped at the stop sign, and pulled around the corner into my driveway.

He pulled up behind my driveway, and turned on the lights(no siren). I had my license out, and asked him what he wanted. He told me I "had gone through the stop sign a little quickly", and I told him I had stopped fully because I knew he was behind me. I asked him if we were all done, and he asked what I was doing out at that hour. I told him I was looking to see what all the commotion was, and asked what was going on. He told me it "was a private matter", then gave me my license back and left. Yeah, I was uncomfortable with all of it, but didn't want any more attention than I'd already gotten, so I mostly forgot about it.

Silver Member
    The worst thing one can do is lie about their legal name (and legal gender status.) Once a police officer spoke to a group I belonged to, and said don't ever lie about anything, give them your license and registration and whatnot, be professional with them and don't try to be cute or flirty and be as calm as possible and don't do anything suspicious; to paraphrase what he said, if you are nervous think about how the officer feels, as every traffic stop could be their last. Lying will only make them suspicious and suspect you are doing something illegal and the idea you are lying just because you are a scared tranny will not cross their mind.