Thread: i once was...

Platinum Member

i once was...

at one time i once was in the "him" mode on time for everything and most of the time way early for appomints and things now as i think and do things more "wendy" i never on time no matter how hard i try to be on time i am always running late . with the "him" hair short it was wash and go now like 2 hours just to dry and get my hair ready ... nails have to be done ... a little make up ...honestly if i start to get ready to go any were it can take up to four hours to get out the door....has anyone else found that just haveing to be some were at a certen time is way too hard to do???/

As my real hair grows longer,I do find myself spending more time on it.When I looked like a cue ball I did'nt have to do anything.Shaving takes much longer now and ,of course,plucking eyebrows.I still try to always be a little early for appointments;it comes from being a list maker or anal retentive as some would say.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I have noticed that too. When getting ready for work in the morning in guy mode, it takes all of 20 minutes and I'm ready to go.
    Now when I had the chance to dress up all day, it usually took me anywhere from a hour to 1 1/2 hours. I mean, you have to select what your going to wear, which color panty hose, which pair of shoes, and then there is making sure face, neck, chest is all shaved smooth. It takes time to do makeup properly and then once I have my wig on, I have to get it just right and make sure it is styled correctly. Then it's stand in front of the full length mirror and check front and back to make sure everything is correct. That in itself takes at least 10 - 15 minutes. Almost as long as it takes me in guy mode to get ready and go. LOL

JoAnn

Oh G-- it can take me 20 min just to decide what knickers to wear with this bra then skirt and top or dress then maybe jeans ok i'm dressed and you look outside and decide it looks chilly today so ill have to change again then the face well if im lucky I can do that in about 30 min then witch wig .......o dam Iv'e mist the bus .............switch on telly and make coffee..... i'll go out tomorrow
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Smile and we smile

as we grew up we laught about girls always bing late when the boy friend came to pick her up. and now that we are now dressing as girls or a woman we know see just way it takes so long so many things to do so many choices to make just to get the feeling we want to express.
    yes i to find that in guy mode the time is fifteen to twenty min. and i am gone. but in fem it takes longer the 1 hour for me tow get out the door and that not fully in a dress or skirt. seam like i am more detailed about the way i look.

Missy

GypsyKaren
    I can do my make-up fast enough, what takes me time is figuring out what to wear. It's more of a problem now since my wardrobe has really grown lately. I still like to be on time for things.

GypsyKaren

At least now we know why we are always waiting around for our wives to get ready! I really try not to get impatient with her now that she knows about Tammy. I'm usually out the door in 15 min. in guy mode. Many hours for Tammy and I haven't ever gone out the front door. Are we all growing our hair long now?
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles