Thread: Dressing with your SO

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar

Dressing with your SO

When dressing in the company of your SO, do you act completely femme, voice, mannerisms, etc.....
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Really it just depends on the mood we are in. Most of the time I act more fem than normal. But the voice thing, she wants me to, but I am unable to at this point.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

same here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Danni
    i reciently showed danielle to my wife for only the second time in 8 1/2 years. she found my femme manerisms the hardest to accept. we talked and i said that it would look even stranger if i acted like a "bloke" while wearing makeup and and a skirt!

Danni

I got more femme.... not necessarily completely, but I got more femme.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I dont know you will have ta ask Christine ...but the voice ...not much of a change ...but working on it

I decided a while ago that if I am going to dress from now on, its not going to be a half-way thing.

Either im going to be fem, or manly, not a mix of both. When i am with her dressed I am completely fem, and she seems to like it that way. Its just wierd to me to look all fem and seem to act and talk like a man. I actually try not to look in the mirror to much, or talk to much while I am 'transitioning' because I just don't like the "in-the-middle" feeling.

Can't do much about the voice sadly. But soften it quite a bit. As for the rest, definitely femme. Especially a 'wiggle in the toosh'. And she loves it, and encourages.............

GypsyKaren
    Yeah, I can't do a thing about the voice either so I don't even try. I do act more femme though, a little more each day whether I'm dressed or not.

GypsyKaren

I never really discussed this with my wife.. she thinks that for me it's just "clothes feel good", little does she know I wouldn't mind feeling more feminine by walking and talking more female, even be called by my femme name.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by April5050
    The voice thing, she wants me to, but I am unable to at this point.
    Me too. I'm more femme when dressed. My wife wants me to "have the voice" all the time, but at the moment it's very difficult to maintain it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracie
    When dressing in the company of your SO, do you act completely femme, voice, mannerisms, etc.....
    I act as feminine as I can, but, like right now: --- as I sit here and write this, My wife comes to me and pulls my heel off and begins to rub my stockinged foot, ---(which feels Sooo good!), - it is hard to talk to her in a feminine voice while she is looking up at me, with me in my "Full Beard"! ---Ha-ha! - Its hard!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Becoming femme every day Jennifercd_NJ's Avatar
    I actually love it when I am dressed with m,y SO. and I act as femme as possible
    Hugs & Wet Kisses
    Jenn

Yahoo IM: Jennifercd_NJ

Bye for now