Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone ever been arrested

has anyone ever been arrested

has anyone ever been arrested, ive been arrested 3 times lol.

when i got arrested dressed up i was so scaired they was going to put me in the mens cell. i had my make-up done, nails and all. i was handcuffed and put in a van they picked up several other ppl and then like a hour later i was at the jail. somehow by accident i was put in the womens holding cell till like 17 hrs later they realized i was a crossdresser then i was pulled out of the cell and strip searched and booked i was given jail clothes and put in an islo cell all to myself which was great i got to sleep and it was quiet.
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-01-2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: merged post multiposting is not allowed

wow! what were you arrested for?

i had several warrents for traffic tickets and failer to apper everyone the officer and all the jailers was nice to me and all the jail itslef sucked smelled very bad and was nasty and gross i was in a holding cell with 40-50 women

That's quite interesting! But don't think I''ll try it! My luck, they'd put me in with 40 or 50 horny drunk men!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Wow Brandi, that's crazy!

You must be very passable?

Forget being arrested, I'm deathly worried about getting stopped at a police DUI road-check. I really don't want to face a cop, TALK to him/her, pull out my license and papers if asked. I can't help but think many cops would love to drag out a questioning session with an embarrassed cross-dresser. It make for a funny story FOR THEM!

i find there here in houston, tx and austin, tx most the cops r cool with it its beginnging to be more accepting everywhere

Banned Read only
    I am deathly afraid of cops anyway when I get pulled over. But I'd actually fear for my life if I were to get arrested as Tara. I would absolutley fear from my life. But maybe, just before throwing me in the cell, they would order me to take off my clothes and put on the orange jumpsuit and all. So I would go into the cell as a man. I'd use my blouse to wipe away all the make up and just throw the woman clothes in the bag. On my phone call, I'd ask someone to bring me some sweatpants and a t-shirt upon my departure. ....love & respect...Tara

I have not been arrested, nor do I have any intention of being arrested in the future. My policy is that I do not put myself in a position where I may be arrested. But this brings up an interesting point that I am always mindful of - drinking. I do enjoy "adult" beverages from time to time, but I do not drink and drive. Beyond the obvious reasons for not drinking and driving, I do not think it would go over too well in jail to have painted toe nails and certain parts of my body shaved. Just the thought of that, in and of itself, is a huge deterrent! Not that I need such a deterrent, but still . . . .

I've been arrested dozens of times but not once in the last 32 years.

Quote Originally Posted by brandi_31_10 View Post
    somehow by accident i was put in the womens holding cell till like 17 hrs later they realized i was a crossdresser
    Quote Originally Posted by brandi_31_10 View Post
    i had several warrents for traffic tickets and failer to apper
    So, they knew who you were enough to have warrants out for your arrest, and presumably enough to check your ID before arresting you to know they had the right person, but they didn't know you were a crossdresser?
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

idk how i got so lucky but i didnt tell anyone lol

There is a similar thread called "pulled over while dressed", and from what most of the girls on there said, the cop was usually indifferent to the dressing up. One poster tried to explain why she was dressed up and the cop just said "The way you're dressed is not an issue, license and and registration please". Another poster mentioned that the cop is probably more scared than us, since every traffic stop could be his last. Be calm, be respectful and be honest when dealing with the police, it can mean the difference between getting arrested or getting to sleep in your own bed that night.
    Sophia.

Then why do y'all drink? if you have warrants out for you. You're just setting yourselves up. i work with convicts everyday and no one ever gets away with any crime or warrant.

With police departments selling their dash-camera and jail camera recordings to reality TV you might just find yourself a nationwide celebrity.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    I have to admit to being arrested a number of times. Never anything serious and all a long time ago now.

Arrested?

No.

Close calls, yes. But those events were all dismantled before they gained any momentum. On this planet, money can resolve just about anything.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member

A short story from Fictionmaia methinks

I got arrested once when I was young, before I started cd'ing. It sucked. Now I dont put myself in that situation, but if I ever got sent to prison I would totally be someones bitch lol

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*AnnMarie*~ View Post
    I got arrested once when I was young, before I started cd'ing. It sucked. Now I dont put myself in that situation, but if I ever got sent to prison I would totally be someones bitch lol
    I thought this was funny AnnMarie, about you'd definatley be someone's bitch.This scenereo would also make a good title to a thread here.

So, they knew who you were enough to have warrants out for your arrest, and presumably enough to check your ID before arresting you to know they had the right person, but they didn't know you were a crossdresser?
    Yea...I have to concur with this. This makes little to no sense. Before they arrest you they say your name and then when one answers then next come the miranda rights. Parking tickets, and warrants would have your male name not your fem name. So how did they make such a mistake. Are our police representatives that oblivious?
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Aspiring Member
    I may have told these stories before but my interactions with law enforcement officers have been positive. My first story is that three of us girls after enjoying an evening at an accepting bar in Arlington went out to eat at a local Denny's after midnight. We were sober and just enjoying being out and three Arlington police officers came in and sat two tables away. Two were males and one female (she must have been a crossdresser as she was dressed like the two male cops). We exchanged small talk and low and behold, when I went to the ladies room and was washing up afterwards, the female cop came into the restroom to do her business as well. Nothing was said nor any strange or menacing looks came my way. The second story was that I was shopping at Walmart and as I was checking out and talking to the cashier a Bedford Police Officer came in line right behind me. I asked him if he had just gotten off work and the three of us exchanged pleasantries. I paid for my purchases, told the cop to be safe and went on my merry way.

If we go out dressed, presenting as females, we are going to encounter all different kinds of people who do all kinds of different job. The way we are dressed shouldn't have any effect on how we interact with any of them. Does my heart beat faster when I see flashing lights in my rear view mirror? Heck yea! Getting pulled over by a police officer should be the same experience whether I am wearing make up or not, let alone whether I am in pants or a skirt.

My advice is to pay your tickets and obey the law, no matter what you are wearing.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Nope. Thought I was going to once though, when me and a few friends were on a roadie, and as soon as I hit a joint and passed it back a cop came out of no where and hit his lights. That was a very nerve racking moment.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

I have been arrested once before,16 years ago and not while CDing,but have been through muliple RIDE checks(in Canada RIDE
    stands for Rid Impared Drivers Everywhere)and just recently,while fully enfeme,i was leaving a local park and what should appear from around the corner and block my way,but a Niagara Regional Police cruiser.He was quite nice about it once he checked my license and knew i was no threat,he was more worried about me.He said "The people that frequent this park this time of night are just plain rednecks,and come here to drink and do drugs,and would do god knows to you if they found you so just be carefull." He also comented that my outfit looked good on me! And with that off i went
    I had a breif thought that maybe I was going to get picked up for trespassing,so I was quite nervous.
    But all was well in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Yea...I have to concur with this. This makes little to no sense. Before they arrest you they say your name and then when one answers then next come the miranda rights. Parking tickets, and warrants would have your male name not your fem name. So how did they make such a mistake. Are our police representatives that oblivious?
    She did say she was put in with 40-50 other woman in a holding cell,and who knows how many men were in their holding cell,sounds to me that it was a busy night at the police station.Could just be the simple fact that Brandi was handle by multiple
    officers and the one that put her in the cell was oblivious to her being a CDer,and by the time the arresting officer had his report filed....17hrs later.

I was arrested for public intoxication. I was wearing a floral maxi-dress, wearing women's sandals, carrying a purse and at that time I had long hair.

I drank a lot of wine while I was sitting on a bench in the front yard, and I stupidly decide to go for a walk. I reached the park, and walked around. Two female officers gave me a field sobriety test which I failed, and then I was carted off to the men's section of the county jail. I changed immediately into a orange jumpsuit and I had an overnight stay in a cell by myself. Then I was bailed out the following day and it was a little embarrassing to put my street clothes back on, which of course consisted of my dress, sandals, and purse. I had to walk across the street to the bondsman's office, and I called my wife.

This offense is on the same level as a speeding ticket, and so I had to go to traffic court. No mention was made about my unusual clothes since I broke no laws in what I was wearing. The amazing thing is that no one harassed me for wearing women's clothes. Thank goodness I doing "ankle express" instead of driving a car, where I would have gotten a DUI, a much more serious offense.

JohannaH
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I once got pulled over and I was in the process of getting a ticket. And while they are looking thru my things. my wallet for which I didnt resist anyways.. would have caused more problems : really my own fault because Im an armed security guard and have cop stuff in my car. No big deal. They learn I have proper id and permits/ I was not carrying firearm.. They let me go..

Anyways I get home and check in my wallet and 2 reveling pictures of mine are missing.. Actually I felt violated more from that than the search. No nudes but they were lingerie shots..

I called the chief of police there. And told him. Now whoever took my pictures I hope they had a real nice time with them. But just to let you know. Im a BOY. hahhaaaa..