Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay, time for this one (perhaps again)

Okay, time for this one (perhaps again)

Right. So a slew of threads have hit dealing with cross dressers and them liking men.

So lets flip it.

All those CDs that are physically attracted to women NO MATTER HOW THEY ARE DRESSED, please speak up.

Some of the threads are really implying the incorrect notion that a guy that wears women's clothing is doing it to attract men. (not that there is anything wrong with that )

I for one am attracted to women. No protesting to much, no denial or any of that bunk. If I have to I will say when enfem I am a lesbian, if that clears things up. lol.

Note: I am not using the terms homosexual, gay, queer, as that causes a little confusion.

When enfem, I am a male dressed as a woman, that is attracted to women. Period, end.

This is for MtoF Cds for the time being.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I like to use the term male lesbian. So I'm with you on this one, for me its women only. Billie Jean

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    I am in the same boat. I am not attracted to men whatsoever.

You can count me among this group. I love "being" a woman from time to time, but at no time am I not my wife's husband. I'm a man, and I am attracted to women. This does not change no matter how I'm dressed.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I am not physically attracted to men. I certainly acknowledge that women can be pretty, sexy, feminine, and othrwise attractive, but I'm true to my wife.

p.s. I like your new avatar, Pythos

im in this boat as well, as agirl or guy im fully attracted to women. My sexuality doesnt change with my clothes. Pythos, i liked the enfemme lesbian term
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I suspect that some use the image of a woman as an excuse to act on homosexual tendencies. No straight male will ever find another male attractive sexually, regardless of how we may be dressed. I love my wife whether dressed or not. I will never, however, act on my sexual attraction to her while dressed. She is not a lesbian and we are just girlfriends when I am Jennifer and that is just fine with me. If you are gay, that's just fine but call it what it is.

I am another of the Me-toos on this one. I want to be with a woman no matter what clothes are on my body.

I am not attracted to men or masculinity in any way. I try to distance myself from membership in the boy's club as much as possible. That's why I dress like a girl, for heaven's sake. I certainly don't want to have anything to do with males sexually, and am exclusively attracted to women.

(I do have a few very close friends I hang out with often who happen to be male. I try my best not to hold it against them. And they tend to be guys who do not have very many stereotypical male habits or interests at all. Tellingly, almost all are lifelong singles, and have trouble attracting female partners.)

- Diane

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have never been attracted to men, and don't expect to ever do so! I do have lots of male friends, but that is all they are. And I do also have a lot of female friends, a number of whom would be a lot better friend if I let them!! But I am VERY picky!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am finding after much soul searching I have come to the conclusion I am me. I have to admit I find both men and women to be attractive.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I am strictly a women lover. Period.

Love the new avatar Pythos!

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    Another one here. I have no use for a guy's body, their macho attitudes or their plumbing - neither my own nor any one else's.
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

I have no desires for men. Women, they steal my heart.

Hugs,

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I'm attracted to women exclusively, regardless of what I'm wearing. I admit the idea being dressed up and making out with a significant other would put me over the top of the world, I don't have that as an expectation. Being girlfriends only while dressed... and being physical in guy-mode would be fine.

Still haven't found her....

Mandy Marie

Like I said in the other thread, I'd probably say I'm bisexual in what I'm willing to do, but straight in who I'm willing to do it with. Only girls for me.

Silver Member
    I am only attracted to females! I give those that find male attractive a lot of credit. I don't see what thye see. If i were to someday chnage genders and right now that is not at all my intent, I would then be a transexual lesbian. Males are gross, I should know I'm one.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    All those CDs that are physically attracted to women NO MATTER HOW THEY ARE DRESSED, please speak up.
    Hmmm.... Surprised that no one addressed this line or maybe I am trying to read too much into it. Everyone is replying to state they only like woman. But the above line goes further. I started to list examples, but that could inflame someone. But just think of all the clothing variations out there. That is what I take from Pythos whether that is what is intended or not. And I would have to say no. I am hetero, but some ladies can dress in a manner that doesn't attract me. I support their right to wear what they want and certainly some of them may be wonderful friends, but attraction may not occur.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am more or less attracted to every fem character Sherry portrays.

And, Sherry's entire purpose on earth is to attract only ONE MAN!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm certainly attracted to women (specifically, my wife) in male mode, just as a traditional male is.
    In female mode, I certainly wish to be with and interact with woman, but I feel as though the sexual component is not present. It had better be absent because I'm still married no matter what my dress!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I too am a straight male. I am attracted to women dressed in drab and more attracted en femme.
    Last edited by ricci; 07-04-2011 at 09:01 AM.

OH shoot. LOL. No no no. I was not referring to how the women are dressed. LOL.. No what I was referring to was the manner YOU are dressed. Okay, let me clarify.

No matter how you are dressed, are you attracted to women only. Does your manner of dress change the sex you are attracted to.

There, hopefully that clarified. :P
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I love women. Not men. Ugh.

Something around 80% of MtF CD's is a straight male. This is from a study; I'd link to the pdf, but it's in Dutch.

I too am totally attracted to women, dressed en femme i would be a lesbian and as with Jennifer, i would not push myself sexually on my wife whilst dressed as she is not a lesbian ( would be nice if she was attracted to my femme side but she is not ) i love and respect her too much to push myself on her.

En femme, I am more lesbian trapped in a man's body, but still fantasize about being made love to by a guy, I am not in the least bit attracted to guys and could not even discern a type if pushed to elaborate on it. I guess fantasy is to wish for what you know you can't have and that is where it stays.