Thread: my first time

my first time

from age 6 or 7 I knew that I liked the look and feel of my mums slips
    I kept my feelings to myself because I knew there was something not right
    bye age 10 or 11 I was trying on panty hose and loved it
    once when I was alone in the house I descided that this was the day to go the whole way
    I got my sisters panties my aunts bra and stockings and mums slip
    my heart pounded as I undressed and pulled on the panties I struggled with the bra
    but got it closed eventuly then the stockings and last the slip
    it was fantastic Il never forget that feeling even writing this 40 years later

Ohh yeah! Its a feeling that you never forget. Or get tired of..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was about 4 years old. We had a big house in London. I was given the little bedroom at the top. And I found an old chest with some silk nightgowns in it. So I used to sleep in one.
    I can still remember the feel and smell of it.
    So I know what you mean Jenny.

SUZY

I agree! Remembering the good ole days and the good 'private' times are hard to forget! A little scary at the time, but now just sweet memories!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    The first time is very special it hooks you in for life.
    I knew that it felt good but I didn't know why.
    That was about 64 years ago and I still don't know why
    Orchid
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 07-10-2011 at 06:22 AM.

I can appreciate your feeling. It's been about 60 years since I first discovered my love for feminine things. From mom's undies to my sister's dresses, I've never been able to give up the desire to dress.

I started out wearing my Mother's shoes (every chance I got). Pantyhose were next; but it took me some time to actually try on an outfit. And for whatever reason I never "fully" dressed until I had many of my own things. Back then I believe part of the rush of trying on her clothing was due to the risk of being caught (Had a few close calls but no busts), and due to my current living arrangements the fear of being caught does factor in. But over all the 'thrill' of dressing never gets old, at least I hope it does not.

Yes those early times are so heart pounding scary and exciting at the same time that they seem to never fade away. Its got you for the rest of your life whether you like it or not. Because I'm approaching 60 its not the same (feels more natural now) as those early years and I do miss that heart pounding anticipation and thrill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pantyhose has the same effect on me that it did years ago - heaven!

The great thing is that while women wear it less, the technology has only made pantyhose better and better.

Best,
    SS

Brings it all back... strange isn't it? What happened in our heads all those years ago?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

"Get back to where you once belong, Sweet Loretta".Means more to me now than ever!

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ohh yeah! Its a feeling that you never forget. Or get tired of..
    True that! It gets better every time.

Having been dressed in various forms of girly attire when I was a child I really can't relate to 'smells' or 'feelings'. I often had to wear my older sister's panties when my boy shorts were 'dirty'. I sometimes had to wear a girls undershirt also. My mother used me for a dress model for dresses that she was making for a girl cousin (had to wear girl's undies also). Was forced to wear another girl cousin's dress (and everything underneath) when I got my boy clothes dirty out on my aunt's farm. It was embarrassing and humiliating. When I was in grade five I dressed as a colonial girl. No one recognized me at our school's Halloween party. A few girls in my class talked to me a few days later and told me I didn't really know what wearing a dress was like because I was wearing pants underneath my dress. I decided to find out for myself what it would be like without pants. Next time my parents were out I tried the dress on without pants on. No big deal. Told the girls at school that I didn't think it was a big deal. Then one of the girls told me that i really should of worn girl's panties. Tried that too. No biggy. After a few more 'talks' I listened in on a conversation they were having and one of the girls was telling the others how great she was feeling in her new slip and new dress. Just to see I thought I'd try on some of my sister's more modern clothes. Did so and nothing happened. Then I overheard a conversation where nylons were involved and a girdle. Made up my mind to try that also. When I had the opportunity I tried on my sister's things once again. This time though I wore one of her tight skirts. WOWEEE! What a rush. I've been CDing ever since.

Even though I had always considered myself to be a girl form the cradle on I never really had a desire or the curiosity to dress as one. That changed the moment I put the straight skirt on. I really believed that had I not tried on my sister's clothes that evening alone I could have given up CDing forever. As it turned out that wasn't to be.

Are you my clone? Sounds like my life!

Banned Read only
    JaimeeTG said it perfectly, so did Karen and a lot more, I do miss the electricity, excitement and fear that came when I first wore nylon panties. Is this desire to wear fem clothes and be girlie something we are born/blessed with, once tried aren't we addicted for life?