Thread: Memory Effect or ZOMG! Phantom Boobies!

Glamazon

Question Memory Effect or ZOMG! Phantom Boobies!

Good Afternoon, Ladies!

After an evening or so en femme, how many of you have this residual sensation of having female breasts, even after the forms and brassieres have been removed for several hours? This morning was the second time I felt such a thing, and it was a bit freaky, especially considering I had every intention of running errands today in male mode. Not a huge issue, just ever so disconcerting to feel a heaviness and jiggle that wasn't actually there. For future note, would it be best to allow for more time to 'shift', so to speak?

Thanks,
    -Amelia

This happens not just with breast forms, but if you wear a tight hat all day then take it off, you may get the feeling of it still being there later on.

Really can't remember having that feeling. Never will since mine really bounce and jiggle
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Havent been that long yet with forms, but have felt the effect after wearing heels for a while and then going back to flats. The process of walking feels so different.

I have felt that! It's a feeling I really treasure.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess I really am strange! I have been wearing a bra for most of 70 years, and have never had that feeling!! Of course maybe it is because I do not wear forms, since I am a Natural 40 B. I do often wear a 38 B to get more cleavage, but still don't get any feeling when the bra is off. My major question would be what size forms are you wearing? Many of the CD's wear forms that are really too big for their bodies!! They are trying to be C+ or maybe D's, when they should be a B cup!! Since forms do have weight, that could lead to a lingering feeling after they were taken off!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I love the feeling, especially after wearing breast forms and a bra all night under my nightie.