Thread: Breastforms

ediestcyr2

Breastforms

Ladies, if you have not tried real breastforms, please consider them! Last Monday, I visited Glamour Boutique and was fitted for breastforms (GL2000N) and bras (style 2700). Heavenly experience, no awkwardness at all. I was absolutely stunned when I saw how good the breastforms looked! Vastly better than the old breastforms I used to have and various alternatives (birdseed, water balloons, socks, etc.). True, they cost ($189), but I'm getting a second pair ASAP, they're that wonderful! Kisses, Edie

clarissa3d

Show and tell

Ok so now you told and we want to see..

Please

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Lightbulb You Can Trust eBay...

Quote Originally Posted by ediestcyr2
    they cost ($189), but I'm getting a second pair ASAP, they're that wonderful! Kisses, Edie
    Hey Edie,

FYI, I just wanted to let you know that I bought a pair of 38D's (Size 7's) on eBay and they are of extremely high quality. They are as good as you can get anywhere else...and you can subtract $100.00 from what you paid. I couldn't be happier with them...Breastforms truly rock!!!

Kisses,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar

Question There is that word again

Ebay rocks!

I got two pair from there size 8 triangle and size 10 teardrop. The price is right about $100.

oh , yeah , Hollister 7730 , can't live without that and Hollister 7760. I'm still trying to find an alternative to the 7760. Never seem to get the 7730 completely off with that. Anyone tried anything else?

Shinya

Southern Minnesota

Breast forms

I just got the Amonia 351's they are self stick they work ok but are not worth the extra money. They are much softer than my old forms and have that natural bounce tha twe all love!

ediestcyr2
    Ladies, thanks for the info on using ebay to buy breastforms! I'm still an ebay virgin, so it just didn't occur to me to look there, but I have to admit it was great to be fitted for bras and breastforms and get to try them on before buying. Now that I know my size for sure, I can buy with some degree of confidence I will get wearable forms, unlike some stilleto heel pumps I could name ... xxox, Edie Ps. Pictures later, if I have the guts!

Samantha57

Wink breastforms

I also got my breastforms from Galmour Boutique, and they are wonderful. I have also obtained the natural bra, which self stick, and feels great. I can where them under my clothes, and only I know.

joannablake
    I ordered mine from the breast form store and havent regretted it yet.

Love Always
    Joanna

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Don't buy from www.transformation.co.uk

Last year (12/2003), I bought some of the siloxane forms from here:
    http://www.transformation.co.uk/silicone5.html

They're advertised to look like this:

BUT, they don't look anything like the pictures... Here's what they REALLY look like:

Not only that, but they've already torn and discolored. I could've gotten better forms elsewhere for significantly less. I'm a very unhappy customer. :mad:

I do have some B sized forms, they are clear, and I've taken equally good care of them. Only paid about $100 for them, and they are great! What a contrast.
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Quote Originally Posted by joannablake
    I ordered mine from the breast form store and havent regretted it yet.

Love Always
    Joanna
    I agree with Joanna, Ava. I have bought four pairs of forms from The Breast Form Store www.thebreastformstore.com over the last five years. They have an unbeatable return policy and guarantee their forms for a year. Plus, free shipping, the lowest prices online and you can call them for advice or questions. I just wish they carried the matte finish forms.

Sorry you had that bad experience, Ava, and thanks for alerting the rest of us. It would have been nice if they really did look that authentic!
    [size=3] ---Jen--------- [/size]

I started out with just the 'enhancers' a few years ago and wore two sets out already.... now close to 7 years since I bought the first pair.

I'm looking to upgrade to the attachable forms if anyone has any further input. Money really isn't an issue, but good quality is.

I'd prefer B size since I go 24x7 on the underclothes side of things. Realism is a plus.

Thumbs up Attachable Forms

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley-VA
    I'm looking to upgrade to the attachable forms if anyone has any further input. Money really isn't an issue, but good quality is.

I'd prefer B size since I go 24x7 on the underclothes side of things. Realism is a plus.
    Ashley...

Once again, (I keep pushing them) please check out the Breast Form Store first. www.thebreastformstore.com You will find a lot of information there, even if you decide not to purchase now.

They have two attachable forms that you might like. The new self-stick style is really nice. Just call the number on their site and Victor or his daughter will help you find the right size. His wife has even helped me out a few times. Very friendly and helpful even though it is the largest mastectomy company in North America.

Good luck and have fun shopping!
    [size=3]---Jen---------[/size]

Ditto here also for the Breast Form Store.

If you happen to be in the Vancouver BC area, you can visit Victor and do some personal try-on and shopping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bernadina... you lucky girl!

The Breast Form Store is one of the greatest resources for the TG community and they are always finding and testing new products to make our lives more fulfilling (literally) and beautiful!

I need to get up to Seattle in the near future and the BF Store is definitely a must visit!

Take care,
    [size=3]---Jen--------[/size]

Thumbs up Adhesives

Quote Originally Posted by Shinya

oh , yeah , Hollister 7730 , can't live without that and Hollister 7760. I'm still trying to find an alternative to the 7760. Never seem to get the 7730 completely off with that. Anyone tried anything else?

Shinya
    I have used the Smith and Nephew adhesive along with the skin prep wipes. That stuff really sticks... almost couldn't get them off the first time I used it. I didn't like their adhesive remover, either... it makes a gloppy mess and smells really bad. I found that just soaking the forms in warm water for a while made the adhesive just roll off... with just a little effort. Also, if I wore the forms for a few hours before putting on the adhesive, it came off easier, too. That bit of body oil keeps it from sticking to the form but does not affect the holding power. Great for large, heavy forms. I just used it on the outer edge to hold my size 6 forms.

I have switched to the double-sided tapes, though. They work really well and can be used 3 or 4 times by wiping them with the skin prep wipes. Plus, they come off easily, again, by just soaking the form in warm water for a while. Any leftover residue is okay... just makes the form stick better the next time you use it! The Breast Form Store ( www.thebreastformstore.com ) has the best price and you will have them in about three days... they ship very fast.

I don't even wear a bra anymore. I can understand, now, why women hate them.

That's my knowledge base on this subject... hope it helps!

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

About the Breastform store...?

Jen_TGCD,

Sounds like a good deal. I live in Seattle and have driven up to Vancouver once, it's a nice drive. I'd love to do a day trip and visit them and get a proper fitting... Are they open to that, or are they just an online store? i.e You've been there? Tell us about it?

Thanks!

-Ava
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Breast form store

Ladies,
    I agree - the Breast form store is great.
    A month ago on a thread someone mentioned a breast form that was the greatest. They offered buy 1 get one free. They were awful. Not even shaped well.
    It just confirmed the breastform store is my place to shop. I have bought about 4 pairs. 1 38D - which is alittle to big for my comfort, so I bought a 38C - and I am in heaven. For those contimplating buying - I would recommend buying a size smaller than you might think.
    I also bought 36B which I will wear under my suit. It might sound strange but I love them. I got the ones with nipples on them and they are perky. It does give me some concern but I wouldnt buy any other kind.
    I love when the forms warm up to your body temp.
    Victor is great.
    For those contimplating - I am one happy girl with breastforms store.
    Love you,
    StephanieS

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    I have used the Smith and Nephew adhesive along with the skin prep wipes. That stuff really sticks... almost couldn't get them off the first time I used it. I didn't like their adhesive remover, either... it makes a gloppy mess and smells really bad. I found that just soaking the forms in warm water for a while made the adhesive just roll off... with just a little effort. Also, if I wore the forms for a few hours before putting on the adhesive, it came off easier, too. That bit of body oil keeps it from sticking to the form but does not affect the holding power. Great for large, heavy forms. I just used it on the outer edge to hold my size 6 forms.

I have switched to the double-sided tapes, though. They work really well and can be used 3 or 4 times by wiping them with the skin prep wipes. Plus, they come off easily, again, by just soaking the form in warm water for a while. Any leftover residue is okay... just makes the form stick better the next time you use it! The Breast Form Store ( www.thebreastformstore.com ) has the best price and you will have them in about three days... they ship very fast.

I don't even wear a bra anymore. I can understand, now, why women hate them.

That's my knowledge base on this subject... hope it helps!
    Was the Smith and Nephew a brush on adhesive? The Hollister is spray on that I'm useing now. I wonder if it is easier to work with and as strong as the hollister? And yes I love how the hollister holds my 10's. I don't think I would feel as secure with a tape style.

The S&N works off it warm water? How warm you talking?

Oh and a heads up. I found Goo Gone / Citrus Power takes off the Hollister adhesive, but it still takes a bit of work to get it off. It makes a real big mess before you get it off, but by the time it was off. My forms are like new out of the box for the first time. Now being there are many different types of forms, made of different materials, I just say be very careful. I just found that it worked in my case.

Just my 2 cents on keeping the sisters happy.

Shinya

bralover

boobs

thanks for the info on boobs i now use the enhanchers and a padded bra its ok but sometimes i want to go braless i bought the natural bra which sticks on but won't stay on unless i am wearing a bra or a cami or something tight. i want boobs really badly but don't know what to do i want to talk to my doctor about hormone shots or pills but again i am afraid of what he might say. maybe i'll just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like the idea of the removable form you were talking about better check them out thanks stay tuned donna

Does anybody have any experience of Pals which apparently are not silicone?

A few years ago I bought 2 'Stress Boobs' in a novelty store for less than $10 each. They were hemispherical shapes made of one of these magic compounds. No covering layer, but the material had a natural skin.

I cut a concave shape out of the back and thinned them down. When I cut into them the inside was sticky and very difficult to trim except by snipping with a pair of scissors. The inside was a semi-liquid gel. They were great and the exposed inside stuck to my chest just fine, but the diameter was inadequate.

Are Pals the same sort of thing?
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

joesephine
    Ava
    Your right, doesn't match the top picture. While the top picture looks realer, its still a very bad photo merge, or I feel real sorry for the person. Look at the scar.
    Joesephine