Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At what point does "metrosexual" end, and "crossdressing" begin?

Thanks for all the responses. There are several different opinions put forth here that make good sense, but from other angles than each other.

I'm thinking you become a crossdresser when it's pretty easy for almost anyone to look at you and immediately notice you're wearing ladies clothing. Ladies jeans might be OK, but when they're flared and have cute stitching, you're probably outing yourself to anyone who takes the time to notice.

When I get called "maam" from the back, I usually realize I've pushed the envelope too far, but I also get a little thrill from it!

I prefer this look,it definetly isn't femme
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

The Unlucky
    Being labeled metrosexual is a very BAD thing where I'm at. Every GG I've met around here agrees Metrosexual=Gay. But then again the GG's around here seem to love their "men" shirtless, barefoot with a Coors light in their hand and a long flowing mullet....oh and a mighty impressive beer gut. So I take their opinions with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Lynn View Post
    I prefer this look,it definetly isn't femme
    Not femme, but definitely ambiguous! If this model had curvier legs and a larger chest, no-one would bat an eye at them being an unmistakable female.