Thread: Am I really that hairy?

Am I really that hairy?

Yes,Im a sasquatch apparently...Have ya ever ventured onto a "straight","normal",whatever ya want to call it,chat site? Some people have never even seen anybody TG amazingly.It was put that I was kinda like bigfoot.Youve heard but youve never seen..I thought it was funny anyway.Random comment from somebody who didnt care.Awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half the time I look in the mirror I feel like I'm a Wookiee from Star Wars...

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Eh, you're not a sasquatch. My two sons? Yeah.

Yeah!! It gets worse the older you get too!! You get hair growing out of places you didn't even know you had! Lol. I burnt up one epilator. Luckily years of waxing and epilating have kept pace and reduced the amount of hair and the hair that did grow back is finer. Fun fun fun.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sasquatch! Whatever! Big foot was my buddy back in the seventies!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Well it is a full moon.. Im actually very concerned about myself at the moment,
    The shewolf look , I can pull it off,, need my collars and dog tags on though.. They are kinda cute. I could use matching earnings.. :