Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminizing you life??

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Feminizing you life??

Just wondering what kind of other feminine things, besides clothes, do you have in your life? I know some of you have very feminine rooms, but what else?

I have the cutest teal Jeep that I have been told is a chick car.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I bought my very own Barbie!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    OMG Karren I thought I only did that!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Quote Originally Posted by Staci G View Post
    OMG Karren I thought I only did that!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its the ultimate feminine accessory. Lol.

And my Barbie is a huge Penguins fan!! http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._4845025_n.jpg
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-14-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I love Barbie! I'll never forget asking for a Cabage Patch doll for Xmas one year and my Grandma got it for me!

I have a collection of perfume and colognes. If I like the fragrance I buy it and use it don't care if they are for women.

{ Ol' scare for 1966 having only 2 showers in 7 month in Laos, PROMISED myself I would never stink again }

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    Just wondering what kind of other feminine things, besides clothes, do you have in your life? I know some of you have very feminine rooms, but what else?
    A ton of things that do stuff to my skin and face! Little bottles of things that I tried that did not work, cheap makeup that's not good for me, a scrub for nearly any situation, an array of lotions/creams, grooming utensils. Little trinkets that I enjoy like unique stuffed animals, jewelry, collars (not exclusively fem), even small toys that caught my eye. I think I have a shopping problem.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

Its the ultimate feminine accessory. Lol.

And my Barbie is a huge Penguins fan!! http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._4845025_n.jpg

I'm a Barbie collector! I have some pretty good ones and a few just for fun. Also have one of Barbie's planes and one of her Jeeps. I'm keeping an eye on the auction sites for one of her motorhomes (I'm hunting for a good deal on one of the 1976 ones).

My latest find is this great shopping bag. Sorry for the glare, it's a quick pic.

If you can't make out the quote from Barbie it's "Can you imagine the size of my closet?"

Oh! Just think of that closet!!! Five decades of incredible clothes! Even her incredible designer dresses! And the shoes!!!

Her closet must be located in Heaven!

Hugs,
    Persephone

P.S. -- Karren, I may be missing something in your post. Is a Penguin something other than a cute Antarctic bird?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Although my wife doesn't know about my dressing habits, I have become quite the house husband. I don't think thatshe knows I am wearing panties and pantihose under the jeans while I cook dinner and do the dishes afterward. Because I get home a number of hours earlier than her, I love to do the vacumning and cleaning while in heels and a skirt. I have become quite the wife. She loves my doing all the housework and I relish the coustumes that I get to wear.

I am thinking of getting a ladies watch. Not with jewellry on it, just plain but still a ladies one. Nothing spectacular but for me its the next goal.

Oh yes, i forgot: my wife is driving the big car while i use the small and cute ladies car.
    Last edited by pinto; 07-25-2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: forgot

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I got a few fairy figurines and wall scrolls. I'm looking to add these two soon:
    http://www.strangeling.org/dragonninjaclantiny.jpg
    http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/TheBradfordExchangeOnline/replatformOverlays?layer=comp&wid=460&hei=460&fmt= jpeg,rgb&qlt=76,1&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_us m=0.5,2.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0&$product_id=0903892001
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-26-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: img tags removed, hotlinking is not allowed.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

I have a pink cellphone which I carry in both male and female mode. I've gotten a lot of good natured ribbing about it in male mode. I always reply that those of us who are secure in our masculinity can carry pink cell phones without being considered effeminate. Ha, ha, ha.

CK

I just decorated one of the spare rooms with the white French Provincial bedroom set from the estate I inherited. I have a life-size teddy bear. I have a huge box of Barbies that I told my college-bound daughter I am "storing" for her as keep-sakes that she will cherish when she is old.(I have the Barbie jeep and VW too. Er, I mean my daughter has them, lol. I also have about 6 jewelry boxes full of vintage jewelry. Yes, two of them are pink.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Funny you should ask. Your timing is remarkable. I just got off the phone with a hair salon where I'm going tomorrow for a feminine haircut and I'm going in as Jennifer. My hair in my avatar is a wig. I may consider a color change too. I can't wait!
    Last edited by Jenniferca; 07-25-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Do we _all_ have Barbies? Mine is a Star Trek commemorative set, with Barbie in Engineering red and Ken in Command gold:

Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

[QUOTE=Eryn;2554097]Do we _all_ have Barbies? Mine is a Star Trek commemorative set, with Barbie in Engineering red and Ken in Command gold:

Oooooooo, Star Trek Barbie is cute! Ken is such a dweeb.

I'll see your Star Trek set and raise you a Catwoman Barbie!

Complete with whip! Can you believe Mattel actually issued this one?

Hugs,
    Persephone.

[SIZE="1"](For the official record, I did not photograph my Catwoman Barbie for this posting, the picture is off of the net).[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Persephone; 07-26-2011 at 02:11 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I have a user account on my computers for Amanda Styles, (as well as my game consoles).
    I always play as a female character if a game permits.
    I love lotions, especially a discontinued one, Jergens soft shimmer.
    My lingerie drawers always smell of perfume, as do lot's of my drab tops.
    The other usual girly stuff.
    I do have some stuffed animals.
    My fave is a penguin ,( the linux penquin) the second fave is a giraffe.
    No dolls, although I did play with them with my girl cousins when we were young.
    I do like the Barbie Star Trek doll!
    Always liked seeing the outfits with pantyhose on the original show.
    My car is a wreck no girl would drive, even if I painted it pink.

"what a long strange trip it's been" (thanx Jerry)

I have taken on the role of mom, I cook clean, and food shop. I have some charms hanging from my rear view mirror, and I have a special time each day for tea just before the kids get home from school.

It would take all day to mention every thing! I once had a collection of dolls until they were stolen! I sign everything as Miss! I always mark the F when filling out forms!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Jennifer..Good luck with the hair styling. I was taken by your avatar..You are lovely...I file my nails into an almond shape...although not overly long..It's bad enough the looks I get from the painted toes...these rednecks in this town have little tolerance...so..I try being a bit demure in appearance...Love your lips....smooches Jackie
    Jackie

I have my belly button pierced. I wear an anklet with a heart on it and a bracelet my mother got me, both of which are obviously femme. I use female deodorant and occasionalyy wear a matching perfume. I shave off my body hair. I too have barbies that my my SO bought for me. I am not ready to trade my truck in yet but I am thinking of getting the "Silly boys, trucks are for girls" sticker for it
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I am late to start cross dressing, but have been feminine all of my life. I sew, knit, crochet and make wedding cakes. I was an assistant girl scout leader for a while. My first doll as a boy was a Raggedy Andy, which I converted into a girl with a pretty silky doll dress, which I got from my mother with her permission. She also gave me nail polish. Long before CDing, I would pull out crochet projects in public waiting rooms.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

I collect old screw back, and clip on earrings, of course I also wear them.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I´m a fan and collector of "Patty´s World", "Esther y su mundo" in Spain.

It was a very popular girl´s comic and books in United Kingdon and Spain.

http://www.atomcomics.net/tienda/ima...ysumundo03.jpg
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-26-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: img tags removed, you should know by now hotlinking is not allowed