Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for the CDers out there...

Question for the CDers out there...

I was wondering how old you were when you started CDing and how did it make you feel?

tried it as a joke when I was 12 and didnt think a whole lot about it, other than it was comfortable. 3 years later I was dressed head to toe enjoying the feeling of being pretty and sexy. Just felt so much better to be a girl.

7.... Which was 52 years ago... Like I can remember what I did yesterday? But apparently it must have felt good since I'm still doing it. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I remember when I was 5, I put on my Mom's lipstick. Got caught! Made to go outside. I told the 8 year old girl down the street "I want to be a girl." She gave me the strangest look/

63, which was 6 years ago and it makes me feel great.

Former Member
    A long time ago....In a place far far away...

Platinum Member
    Hi Ruth, At 5 years old that was just about 64 years ago that's all I can remember.

Orchid

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I was 55, 6 years ago, and it was the strangest thing in the world! It got even stranger when my wife then said, "we HAVE to buy you a dress!".

My world has never been the same!

I know for sure that my mom put nail polish and lipstick on me well before I was three, and by five, I was trying on high heels whenever I could get the chance. I'm pretty convinced I was born to crossdress, but opportunities were few at first and the necessary physical coordination and mental clarity to pursue it took a few years to develop.

- Diane

8.....it was a place I had to go. The predisposition was already there.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I started when I was 6, which was 73 years ago!! It has felt fine ever since!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Probably 3 or 4. I can remember my older sister dressing me up as a girl
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

I don't remember exactly, but was in my early teens. Been doing it off and on ever since.

When I was 12-13. It made me feel like a freak.

Then 6 years went by and I found this site, and any inhibitions I've felt towards it have completely vanished.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Same here....13 or 14....and off and on for the past 45 yrs or so...but mostly "on" the past 3 yrs....

I was 12 and the pair of pink panties I had found simply had something about them. Completely derailed the electronic junk I was originally searching for when I found them. A potent mix of shame, guilt and arousal has given way to acceptance and a feeling of rightness although a matching lingerie set with hosiery, heels and a dress will look and feel at least to me much sexier than jeans and a t-shirt.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    About 3 years ago, age 50. It feels great, wish I started in my twenties.

Crazy Lady
    About age 6, and I felt guilty or ashamed. At about age 9, my younger sister, her next door neighbor who was my age and I got dressed up as ballarinas, and went out to show my mom. My mom didn't say anything. That was when I really started dressing a lot. At age 12, I wondered when I would start growing breasts. Then at age 13 or so I took up Ballet for a year.

Gold Member
    I missed out on the younger years too. Started about 7 years ago at 43.

I started at 60 from zero, literally no idea I would like doing this. I am 4 years old now and loving it. The first time with total makeup, wig and the works is what hooked me. I couldn't get that damned smile off my face for 3 weeks!
    Last edited by AllieSF; 07-15-2011 at 01:07 AM.

I started dressing at about the age of six in my older sisters panties and slips. Woman and girls dressed very fashionable back then in 1960. I could only wish that kind of fashion would come back into style some day.

Michelle

- 28 years old

- like a shiny new dime...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I remember getting caught with mommy's lipstick at a very young age but does that count as crossdressing or simply childish curiosity?

As far as clothes, that was probably around age 12 with pantyhose.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

At approximately 6 years old my sister put a brown frilly dress on me, then showed my parents. I was embarrassed but secretly loved it. I would blame her for the subsequent 40 years of guilt, but that would mean that I would have to tell her about my crossdressing. I think she did it on purpose.

Very young, don't know what age.
    My cousin, who is the age as me, dressed me up to look like her. It has been a craving ever since.

I'm finally coming to terms with it at 45, and know that this is good for me. Took a long depression and a nearly destroyed marraige for me to finally say out loud, "I'm a crossdresser."