Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for the CDers out there...

Started at age 7 and it felt wonderful to me....until the guilt kicked in that I was "different" and then I felt like a freak. Took a long time to get past that and it wasn't until my 20's when I discovered there were so many more like me that I was able to accept and enjoy it fully. Now I know it's something that is just as much a part of me as anything else and I embrace it fully.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For me it was at age 12 still doing it T 62 LOL

5 or 6 years old, I have two older sisters who played dress up with me. Then In the second grade, I can remember wishing I was wearing the dresses the other little girls had on. By the time I was 12, I was underdressing and wearing my sisters panties to school. I also played with my sisters Barbie dolls, dressing and undressing and dressing them up again. I guess I was a sissy.
    Last edited by Beverly; 07-15-2011 at 07:23 AM. Reason: misspelled panties. How could I have done that....

5 or 6 if I remember right. Tried on many items throughout the years and never knew why I was driven to do it. Felt like a freak of nature up until a few years ago when I found this sight and learned that I was not the only one in the whole world that felt this way. Since then I have read much on here and come to a much better understanding of who I am, with or without society's acceptance. I remember even as a child wanting to try makeup but did not get the chance for quite some time. Still remember the first time I tried lipstick at about 10, then the pantyhose, etc. I even asked my mother once why men did not wear pantyhose. She answered "they gave them a chance a long time ago but they didn't want to". I think she knew something about me was different then.

My Mom dressed me as girl for halloween when I was five. Then again when I was a teen, with the help from neighbor lady friends. We had a lot of fun with it. Continued till now and haven't looked back.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

I was 13 - I felt pretty

Around age 8 behind a locked bathroom door I put on lipstick. I had my own lipstick at age 10 and began trying on and acquiring other items. During my early teen years I would wear high heels and put on lipstick when home alone. It sure helped having an older sister to borrow from. By my early twenties I was making up and dressing completely, but I never went out until around age 30.

I was around 11. I started out trying on my sister's clack panties then the matching bra and progressing to all of her clothes. It was an incredible time in my life and still is

I was 5 or 6 when i wore my sisters panties and nylons. Fell asleep with them on and when i woke up they were not on. No one ever said a thing. It was a feeling that I can not describe. I wear panties full time now.

I'm not sure, but I was very young, maybe 2 or 3 when I was wearing a petticoat of my mom's, with her encouragement. I used to get into her lipstick whenever I could too. Dressing made me happy, and I remember wanting girl's clothes and toys when I was a little kid because I wanted to dress and live as a girl even then.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

It was around age 5 for me. Tired on my mom's lipstick, powdered my face and I also remember going through her drawers and trying on her things. The feeling was one of sneaking around and doing something I was not supposed to, discovery and sheer excitement. No sexual aspect to it because of my age and to this day I get a big exciting charge out of dressing.

Hi Ruth.

I saw your post earlier in the loved ones section. Plus the reason you are asking this question. This was a great idea she had. On that note though. Did these answers do the trick? Has he come round to talking go you about it? Do you need fo refine yourquestion to pry out some words from him. Perhaps you where looking for/need some more detail. Please give us an update. Let's hear the GOOD news!
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I was around 12, started trying on panties, slips, bras, love the feel and to this day still get that wonderful feeling inside. That was 40 years ago. Now my wife buys me things occasionally, she's fantastic. She gets a kick out of me putting on lingerie to do laundry, so do I !
    Ms Kanuchi

I started when I was about 3 by asking my mother to paint my fingernails. The other kids made fun of me, but I didn't care. When I was about 4 or 5 I asked my mother to tie a ribbon in my hair, which I wore proudly all day, even though it kept falling out. I can't remember a time when I didn't want to wear girl clothes.

It made me feel normal. The same way it makes me feel today.

Started around age 5, always felt different, took many years to accept my self

Quote Originally Posted by RuthM View Post
    I was wondering how old you were when you started CDing and how did it make you feel?
    I started when I was baptised,in a baby blue dress with white lace trim,white ankle socks,and white patent leather Mary Jane flats,there I was on my back,cold water was being poured over my head,I was screaming a fit,kicking,messing my diaper with aroma threapy.....LOL
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

i don't remember exactly, but I was young, 5, 6. I'd play with my sister's clothes. I remember having a fondness with her First Communion veil. I just felt pretty, happy, frilly for the lack of a better word. I had many years of non-dressing during my teen and most of my 20s, only because I was struggling with my sexuality, gender issues, while I was trying crave a life. I started dressing again in my forties, and it felt wonderful, like I was coming home to a self assurance I recognized but long to feel.

As far as I can remember, I was 6 or 7 when I first had the urge, but didn't dress until I was around 10. It felt right somehow, felt great.
    DonnaT

Had desire at 4 or 5, didn't have access until 12, felt great, still does
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I was four when my older sister dressed me! Back then I didn't know why I liked it! Nothing has changed since then!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Found moms satin black long gloves when I was 8, tried it on and never turned back!

I was 10 and my baby sitter dressed me up as a joke, loved it every since
    Trisha Simone

i dont remember exactly how long ago it was but i was around 5 or so and i found some of my moms pantyhose and loved the feel of them.

My mom tells a story of when i was just a toddler. She said i was about 2 or 3 and I was left upstairs alone for about ten minutes. She said i then came down and was dolled up in my sisters Bra, By other sisters Panties, her leather Skirt and her High heels and Sun hat.

She laughed then told me I am a boy and am not supposed to wear womens clothing, in which it broke my heart and I cried.

So i guess thats my first time! I also remember in grade three I convince my mom to dress me up as a woman and I got to dress and one for Halloween. i was happy! I have always preferred women's clothing over boys!

13 or in my teens,used to wear my mums stuff when i was left alone,
    Thought i was weird and a freak,then i discovered this site and live just gets better and better LOL