Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I love and like woman not men, but i find myself being attracted to passable cds.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink Almost EVERYONE likes looking at what appears to be a pretty woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    Think of it this way:
    If you bit into a burger and found out the patty was actually tofu, that wouldn't make you a vegetarian.
    However, if you're straight, Violet, u WON'T WANT TO go looking between the buns!
    Because u know you'll find a hotdog! And, I wouldn't care if it was made of beef or tofu!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm not into men either, but I'm definately attracted to passable CD's, tv's, ts/tg so the plumbing for me doesn't matter. In-fact, it's that extra special thing, that makes me eager to try.

I'm very bi/gay-curious.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    it's definitely the extras that entice me

this is no surprise to me. i am bi and have been on adult friend finder and perused personal ads on craig's list. maybe some of you are not aware of this, but most of the personal ads on CL under the category m4t are mostly men wanting a cd to "top them" or play with them while they are dressed. on aff, it's pretty much the same thing. i cannot seem to explain to men that personally i am not attracted to CDs in that way, but want a man to be masculine and dominate me. don't get me wrong, a lot of the ladies on here are very attractive and would give a lot of women a run for their money. my mind works a little different i guess, with men i'm submissive and with women i'm dominant. i don't know if that makes sense, but to sum it up, the attraction is normal if you feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    But reading through this thread, it seems as if a lot of people are equating what they perceive to be physical attractiveness with a sexual attraction and this is something that I (and many other GGs, especially the new ones here) don't understand. It does seem as if most everyone in this thread is sexually attracted to CDers (which is different in my book than just noticing that someone is attractive looking), and this does translate to us GGs as saying they are attracted to men. And this is what freaks out the GGs, especially the new ones, ... or they scratch their heads in puzzlement like I do.
    Well, we are men for God's Sake. We're attracted to anything that looks remotely female!

and this does translate to us GGs as saying they are attracted to men. And this is what freaks out the GGs, especially the new ones, ... or they scratch their heads in puzzlement like I do
    It translates the same way to many of us as well Reine.

To me it's the standard definition of closet queen. Somebody who is so deeply closeted that they can't even admit their desires to themselves. These are the guys that end up bringing diseases home to wifey because they have to sneak around and meet men in rest stops and bowling alleys.

People that are open and honest about their sexuality are rarely found cruising the parks and sex shops. We openly flirt with guys in broad daylight. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

But reading through this thread, it seems as if a lot of people are equating what they perceive to be physical attractiveness with a sexual attraction and this is something that I (and many other GGs, especially the new ones here) don't understand. It does seem as if most everyone in this thread is sexually attracted to CDers (which is different in my book than just noticing that someone is attractive looking), and this does translate to us GGs as saying they are attracted to men. And this is what freaks out the GGs, especially the new ones, ... or they scratch their heads in puzzlement like I do.

I'm going to stick my neck out on the line here and offer an explanation that is pure conjecture. It may be that in general, a large portion of the sexual attraction that men experience for women is based on physical attractiveness. On the other hand, it MAY be that, in general, a large portion of the sexual attraction that women feel for men is based on a perceived psychological attractiveness, as opposed to physical attractiveness.

That's my conjecture, for what it's worth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

For me it different. The complete attraction is the fact that a man has actually apparently changed into a woman. It goes back to my childhood when I got a buzz out of some magic event in a story about changing a person into an animal: somehow it is the actual changing which is the exciting thing. Paradoxically the idea or the vision of a woman changing into a man just has no traction whatsoever.

bi guy here, date women but hook up with guys now and then. Totally attracted to passable CD's. Tall, muscled masc here, like to wear hose, panties and now heels. I'm no where near passable but like the feeling and look of my shaved legs LOL

I myself was always wondering why when i see others on this site with great legs or have a look i like, that i would take a second look. At first i thought it was because i could imagine the feeling that they are feeling. Then i would get comments on my profile and realize that iam not the only one that finds others on this site attractive, with even knowing they are men.

Oh thanks for the complment have you been staring at my pictures ,, its ok just ask

This is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through the thread.

I'm an artist. I see beauty in all types of faces and bodies, male or female. I can easily give an opinion about whether or not a woman or a man is physically attractive, beautiful, or handsome. Yet, for me this is completely separate from having a sexual attraction to someone. I've taken hundreds of life drawing classes and have had tons of gorgeous naked people, men and women, as models and there has never been a sexual attraction. Well, except for one guy once, and he was not the most physically attractive, but there was that something else .. the chemistry.

Anyway, the men who float my boat (whether or not they are wearing a dress ) have a magnetism that is personally alluring to me ... it's what I see in their features, their eyes, their smile, or their body language when I'm face-to-face, and it has nothing to do with how handsome or how symmetrical are their faces, or whether or not they are built like Michelangelo's David. It's all about the chemistry. And women don't float my boat at all no matter how beautiful, even though I do admire their beauty. I do not fantasize over Angelina Jolie for example, even though I think she has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. She's the painting, and not the sexual attraction.

So nicely put I couldn't agree more.

I'm not gay, yet I DEFINITELY get turned on my passable CD's. If an opportunity ever arises, I may try it out someday!!!

Banned Read only cracks_in_porcelain's Avatar
    If they're a passable cross dresser they're not a man. What makes it special?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci_Ann CD View Post
    I'm not into men either, but I'm definately attracted to passable CD's, tv's, ts/tg so the plumbing for me doesn't matter. In-fact, it's that extra special thing, that makes me eager to try.

I'm very bi/gay-curious.
    Then you are attracted to men.

Quote Originally Posted by cracks_in_porcelain View Post
    If they're a passable cross dresser they're not a man. What makes it special?
    Sorry, are you saying if a CD is passable, she is not a man? If so, what do you make of what is between her legs?

If, on the other hand, she wants to completely ignore what is between her legs and would rather it not be there (and it is not a case of being at an advanced age when things stop working so well down there), then would she not be a CD but a TS, in which case she would be a woman since she identifies as one?
    Reine

then would she not be a CD but a TS, in which case she would be a woman since she identifies as one?
    This just gives air to the flame of delusion.

It doesn't matter how you identify, it doesn't change your physicality. Having a penis doesn't make me a man, but it certainly makes me a male, and any man that has sex with me is gonna have to deal with that particular appendage. How I feel about it is really irrelevant to the fact that it is there. It's possible to meet a man who loves me and reluctantly accepts my extra part but I haven't been lucky enough to meet that guy yet. Most guys who are attracted to girls like me know full well what's in my panties and they like it. I'm cool with that, but then again, I don't have problems with my sexuality.
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Missy, I wasn't so much talking about male vs. man. I was responding more to Porcelain's claim (if I understood her correctly), that a "passable" CD is not a man. I was just trying to explain the difference between CD and TS without getting into the non, pre, & post-op details.
    Reine

Missy, I wasn't so much talking about male vs. man. I was responding more to Porcelain's claim (if I understood her correctly), that a "passable" CD is not a man. I was just trying to explain the difference between CD and TS without getting into the non, pre, & post-op details.
    I hear you, but to me that "not a man" comment sounded way too familiar to the "I'm not gay because he has a dress on" delusion.

To paraphrase Jack; This town needs a dose of honest self evaluation
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

When I get all dressed up I would hope that I turn heads...I love playing the woman role so its natural that you want to be noticed...be dressed and be proud! I never go out dressed without my fiance but we together have stopped a few men in there tracks and even seen a few men get punched in the arm by their S/O...lol. I know they are lookin at Hope though...she is a natural beauty. Of course she never agrees and says its me they look at... She sees more of the head turns then I do...

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Platinum Member
    that seems perfectly understandable. Being attracted to beauty is normal and its easy to forget what gender is hiding underneath.

I love women and everything about them. I have never been attracted to men and at times get confused as to why I am attracted to CD/TV. Since childhood I have had very low testosterone levels and until recently learned of this. I started dressing when I was 8 and never stopped. For me I had to make a decision to either stay the way I was 6’, 155lbs and very feminine or to raise my levels. I was brought up in a house that men are supposed to big and strong and they are not supposed to look the way I did. So I decided to be treated and get back to the gym. As hormone treatment for work for women the same works for men with testosterone treatment. I thought that my desire to dress and the attraction I have would change. Well, it hasn’t and still have the attraction as much as I did when I was young. The bottom line is that you are not alone. By the way I attached taken a couple of months ago.
    Last edited by Silkme2; 09-06-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Office Stacy View Post
    Some cds on this site look very passable and find myself wanting to look like them or want to be with them. I am not into guys and love everything about woman. I try not to let my emotions get the best of me and do sometime i will regret.
    If your married or have a GF then cheating would be something to regret but aside from that what would there be to regret? I think what you describe is an attraction to femininity. Your not attracted to masculinity but rather femininity, those terms are not exclusive to the genders they imply. There are many masculine woman and plenty of feminine men. One thing you need to honestly ask yourself though is if you were to be with another CD and it became sexual how would you feel about there being another penis there? If you have no SO and find a willing partner it may be worth the experience to have a better understanding of yourself.

There are many VERY attractive people here, and I find the "packaged" appearance quite appealing. I am attracted to the female form though, and as soon as the wrapping was on done and I found the presents inside my attraction and desire would disappear. So saying, it's a short life and I have no issues with anybody's orientation, kink, pleasure, etc. as long as kids or animals are not involved and both (or more) parties are consenting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Smoke and mirrors, Illusion and perception. One can like art without getting sexually aroused by it.
    Yes! Exactly! Attraction doesn't need to equate to sexual arousal.