Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Swap

Body Swap

One of my biggest fantasies is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple weeks. Or switch back and forth at will. Of course, that is impossible, but it's a great fantasy.

The other day, I was browsing youtube and saw a couple clips on that subject. I watched and was surprised at what I saw. In one, a couple checked into a bed and breakfast and made the owner mad so he put a spell on them and swapped them in their bodies.

Now if that happened to me, I would head directly for the bedroom to see what it's like to have sex (and love) as a woman.

In this clip, the guy (who was now the wife) refused to even kiss his wife (who was now the man). There was no sex, no cuddling, no nothing.

I wonder how most folks would react if this actually happened? I know what I would do if I had the chance.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hi Linda

the first thing i would do is see what this womans orgasim is all about over and over and over again LOL one needs to be sure and a thorough testing would need to be done

well it happened to me, I was sitting in my office and thinking to my self, "this life sucks and I no longer wish to live it, unless I will do something about it" and I did. The next I woke up my real self, well I have just realized that actually I had been a sleep for re than 4 decades and mysteriously have been granted my lifetime wish. Now I was staring at my new beautiful body, curvy, and soft, and could not believe the change. But the breasts felt like breasts my own breasts, very sensitive however not something I would want to share with heavy breathing male, oh no, far to sensitive and sort of nothing special. Down there I looked and to my surprise I still had the eternal mark but it has shrunk to a new funky, well, tiny size.

I approached my desk and there was a letter addressed to me which read, dear Alexia, I have granted you a wish, only one was available since it had to be as powerful as the standard 3 combined, so you do not have any other wishes left. As for the remaining part, well it is so because truly those are the same parts but only arranged differently for the girl, there was no more power in a wish to change that so I though you could easily change that your self if you wished it so, with the power of magic ability to make lots of money. Little did he know that with becoming a girl now, my ability to make money went out the window cause I had been a car guy before this happened.

Oh well, you know you can wish all your life but without the magic gene every wish is just a wish.

I'd swap bodies with Sidney Crosby in a heartbeat!! He can skate and shoot and score... And he makes $8 million a year! Which means I culd buy all the clothes I wanted for when I came back to this body! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You really have to wonder though, if you woke up as your wife would you really want to make love to yourself? Or would you lie there, as "he" pumped away and be dreaming of Brad Pitt?

What if you found out that "he" really isn't that good in bed? That "he" really doesn't light your fire? Or what if you find out how you really feel when "he" gets his and then rolls over and starts to snooze?

Maybe it would be better to include a bit of mystery in your fantasy? Maybe better if you woke up next to a tall, dark, handsome stranger?

Hugs,
    Persephone .
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Cathrine View Post
    Hi Linda

the first thing i would do is see what this womans orgasim is all about over and over and over again LOL one needs to be sure and a thorough testing would need to be done

Amen to that. Dream on.

SUZY

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    You really have to wonder though, if you woke up as your wife would you really want to make love to yourself? Or would you lie there, as "he" pumped away and be dreaming of Brad Pitt?

What if you found out that "he" really isn't that good in bed? That "he" really doesn't light your fire? Or what if you find out how you really feel when "he" gets his and then rolls over and starts to snooze?

Maybe it would be better to include a bit of mystery in your fantasy? Maybe better if you woke up next to a tall, dark, handsome stranger?

Hugs,
    Persephone .
    After many years, love transcends all of that. I wouldn't want to be with someone else. It would be cheating and I would feel guilty, and it would be akward being in a female body without any prior experience. With my wife taking part, if I have any questions, I can say "Honey, how does this thing work?"

As for making love to me (or any male), if I look down and have breasts and female genitals, I don't think it would bother me. Like someone else posted, I want to see what it feels like.

My wife and I have made love enough times and are old enough that we know what each of us likes. Sometimes one won't get "satisfied". That's OK, it will be better next time.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

The only problem I can see with this is 'she' would be madder then hell when she found out that she was pregnant and had no idea who the father was!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Well, I don't have a Significant Other to confuse the issue. My earliest fantasy involved being "consumed" or absorbed by the cute girl i had a crush on. I didn't know what the feelings I felt were all about, so i concocted the fantasy of being "taken into" the girl of my dreams. I think this is part of why I have crossdressing feelings. The fantasy involved finding "myself" dressing, in the girl's clothes, then realizing "I" was dressing her. Or she was dressing "me." That is, I was her, or in(?) her. Gets kinda confusing, but, oh, so much fun!

I pondered this concept years ago before I was married and I realized that the downside was that the person whom I swapped probably wouldn't be terribly concerned with taking care of my body and I'd end up with the hangover, or worse!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    After many years, love transcends all of that. I wouldn't want to be with someone else. It would be cheating and I would feel guilty, and it would be akward being in a female body without any prior experience. With my wife taking part, if I have any questions, I can say "Honey, how does this thing work?"

As for making love to me (or any male), if I look down and have breasts and female genitals, I don't think it would bother me. Like someone else posted, I want to see what it feels like.

My wife and I have made love enough times and are old enough that we know what each of us likes. Sometimes one won't get "satisfied". That's OK, it will be better next time.
    It sounds like you have a lovely relationship. My comments were intended to apply to most of us.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Definately a fun way to spend an Sunday morning. I could get my wife to put some shelves up, after we had made love.

What makes you think she would want to swap bodies? Women are way smarter than that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Wink Fertile ground for the imagination

Hi Linda,

I have had that very fantasy as well. Good fun! Similar things have also been imagined in the science fiction and fantasy literature. One of my personal favorites (for many reasons including the lover's body switch late in the story) is a 1977 Novel by Frank Herbert entitled The Dosadi Experiment.

Vale

I often fantasize about switch bodies with just average women I know the idea of going home for the weekend as one of them taking care of the family, socializing, giving the husbad a night to remember!

"What got into you honey" he'd say

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    What makes you think she would want to swap bodies? Women are way smarter than that.
    Just for a couple weeks. I'm sure she would like to experience the "other side" as long as she knew she could go back. In the end, it would be a lot of fun and our marriage would be better for the experience.

As for getting pregnant, we are well past that risk in more ways than one.

yes i must say I would love to know what it feels like to have sex as a woman to have somebody have an orgasm inside you to fill you up would be wonderful just to know how that feels

Banned Read only
    Over here in the UK a couple of years ago we had a TV comedy drama called Boy meets girl. After a freak accident two strangers wake up to find they have swapped bodies. Best thing about it was the man in the girls body. Now why doesn't that happen to me? http://youtu.be/w4TW3c_F3D8.

I don’t know for sure if it was because my mind was playing tricks on me or not but many years ago I used to have to deal with instances of astral projection where my soul would leave my body while I was sleeping. These occurrences curiously enough began at about the same time I entered puberty. I never tried entering the form of another human being. I was content with just wandering about and feeling the overwhelming sense of power that came with the experience. The laws of time and space seemed to be no existent to my astral self.
    But when I was married I couldn’t help but be drawn toward entering the body of my wife. At first I would just hover above the two sleeping forms, me and my wife, on the bed. Then I would slowly descend upon her until my astral self merged with hers physical form.
    I would open our, eyes and look down at our beautiful naked form. I could not move physically. I think this is because her astral form, although sleeping, was still in dominant control. I felt such an overwhelming sensation of peace and contentment.
    Then I would drift off to sleep and in the morning awake in my own body feeling cheated that I would have to endure another day as a male.
    I told my wife about what I did. She seemed amused. “So you’re trying to steal my body are you?”
    “No!” I said “I would never do that! I just wondered how it would feel to be a woman.”
    She smiled, her blue eyes gleaming.” How did it feel?”
    “It was absolutely wonderful!” I exclaimed.
    We decided to conduct an experiment of sorts. I would try to project myself into her body again only this time she would be awake instead of asleep. She wanted to see if she could sense me trying to enter her.
    She sat down at the computer and started playing solitary and I went into the bedroom and laid down on the bed.
    Willing myself into the mental state for astral projection is not an easy task. Usually it just happened to me during the night. I had to allow myself to fall asleep as slowly as possible so that I could project at the correct moment. This was usually the faction of a second before I entered sleep. If I could hold myself there I would be able to project. Otherwise I would just fall into a natural sleep.
    The moment arrived and I successfully left my body and made my way into the living room towards my spouse. I entered her body as I had done countless times before but this time I felt her violently push me out. The next thing I knew I was back in the bedroom.
    Later she told me that she felt an enormous pressure in her head. So much that it caused a severe head ache. She knew it was me trying to get in. But suddenly she felt scared to death! What would happen to her own soul if I was able to successfully merge with her body? Would she die?
    “Don’t ever do that again!” She said.
    I agreed. The risks are just too great. I loved my wife too much to ever take the chance of losing her even if that meant depriving myself of what I wanted.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Fantasy and reality are two very different things. While we may think everything would be wonderful if we were female, the simple fact that most women aren't all living in a state of extacy should be a clue that the life as a female simply isn't all we think it is.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie D View Post
    Over here in the UK a couple of years ago we had a TV comedy drama called Boy meets girl. After a freak accident two strangers wake up to find they have swapped bodies. Best thing about it was the man in the girls body. Now why doesn't that happen to me? http://youtu.be/w4TW3c_F3D8.
    I was trying to remember what that was called, thoroughly recommended viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd swap bodies with Sidney Crosby in a heartbeat!! He can skate and shoot and score... And he makes $8 million a year! Which means I culd buy all the clothes I wanted for when I came back to this body! Lol.
    So then he really would be "Cindy" Crosby?

This was the subject of a quite recent Greek TV series called Lola! I think many share this idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie D View Post
    If that happened to me, I wouldn't give it back. My wife would have to learn to .......... !

OMG, I so remember the episode of Gilligans Island were the mad scientist body swapped all of the castaways.

Can I be swapped with Ginger...plz plz plz! I NEED to try on all of her gorgeous dresses.