Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body Swap

i am just waiting for my computerized body double to arrive. it is coming from a small country in africa called sweazyland. and it only cost me $5,000.usd.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    You really have to wonder though, if you woke up as your wife would you really want to make love to yourself? Or would you lie there, as "he" pumped away and be dreaming of Brad Pitt?

What if you found out that "he" really isn't that good in bed? That "he" really doesn't light your fire? Or what if you find out how you really feel when "he" gets his and then rolls over and starts to snooze?

Persephone .
    If he needs to think all that out, it isn't a fantasy anymore.. Is a strategy??

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Well , if it were a possibility - can I choose Liz Frazer from the 60's Confessions movies please ?
    Last edited by Shelly67; 07-24-2011 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Fantasy and reality are two very different things. While we may think everything would be wonderful if we were female, the simple fact that most women aren't all living in a state of extacy should be a clue that the life as a female simply isn't all we think it is.
    Exactly. Thanks for bringing a dose of reality to the scenario. Being a woman isn't fluffy-bunny-sex-land, as much as some of you would like to think (wish) that it is!

-A

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    I don’t know for sure if it was because my mind was playing tricks on me or not but many years ago I used to have to deal with instances of astral projection where my soul would leave my body while I was sleeping.
    Oh wow, Dawn Marrie! As far as I can tell, few are really good at astral projection and it sounds like you are one of the very few who can be very good at it!

I've had some friends who have done it, but none that I can recall that apparently had your power to attempt entry into another. Be careful!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    One of my biggest fantasies is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple weeks. Or switch back and forth at will. Of course, that is impossible, but it's a great fantasy.

The other day, I was browsing youtube and saw a couple clips on that subject. I watched and was surprised at what I saw. In one, a couple checked into a bed and breakfast and made the owner mad so he put a spell on them and swapped them in their bodies.

Now if that happened to me, I would head directly for the bedroom to see what it's like to have sex (and love) as a woman.

In this clip, the guy (who was now the wife) refused to even kiss his wife (who was now the man). There was no sex, no cuddling, no nothing.

I wonder how most folks would react if this actually happened? I know what I would do if I had the chance.
    I have always wondered what it would be like to have sex as a woman. Seems to me like they get a lot more from an orgasm than I do. I'd like to try a vibrating toy that is curved at the end with the little bunny ears. That used to make my ex almost pass out. Billie Jean

Sigh. If women "got a lot more from orgasm" than men, wouldn't women be the ones running around chasing "ass" to the same extent that men do? Sheesh.

In any case, I believe research shows that men and women experience (if/when they do have them) the same way. E.g.,

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...t-so-different

Apple

{Trying to bring a little reality to the situation. Probably in vain.}

I'd love swapping. It would be fun to try on a clit clip and thongs without having to tuck.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink Fantasy, shmantasy!

When I want to have a hot, woman's body, I PUT ONE ON!
    When I get tired of it, I change back!

Many others do the same! Simply google: Femskin!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

ok i was thinking of this ,you have a terrible diease but they have a new treatment it works at the cellualr level. its very risky and you can only do it once but it can cure anything . once you get the injection it changes your dna to the opisite of what you are as your cells replace themsveles so all is new and you are well,but now the opisite sex and about 25.the change is slow but sure. how many of us would take the cure? at what age? and how bad of a disease?

Platinum Member
    ah fantasies. Don't most of us imagine becoming a real woman from time to time. Fortunately, my wife and I have been able to creatively incorporate some elements of my dreams into real life.

body swap

my fantasy is to dress as a complete woman, after shaving and waxing, to the minutest detail, with prosthetic vagina, breast form, hop enhancer, wig, full make-up, ornaments, inner wear, skirt or petticoat, saree, blouse etc. by the time i have become a woman, my wife should transform into a man, with chest-binder, wig, male inner wear, pants and shirt, fake moustache etc. after that "he" should take initiatine. i will play shy and hard to get. finally "he" will overpower me with love and "deflower" me. great, isn't it.....

Uhmmm, I had this fantasy awhile back. She's got a whole myraid of female maladies going on. Really made me think hard and long about wishing for something like that. If it did happen, she might say " I'm keeping this bod. Good luck buddy". I'd be facing HRT as a woman then. Now how crazy is that?

hey all...i'm new...what do you think of Femskin's prosethetic that goes from the belly button to mid-thigh? i have one and it definitely has the effect of giving you hips and a booty...