Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dressing all the way

If I'm pressed for time, I like to get in a little makeup practice.

i think im bored of it.. i want to do it with someone. .or go out or something. my girl cant handle it,,,

I love to dress up fully anytime but in the summertime it's hard to have all that on especially pantyhose and tights which are my favorite things to wear, So In the summer I try to wear alot of dresses there more easy to wear and it's cooler but once winter comes it's tights and everything else.

I often just wear panties when in guy mode. But I do love to dress all out.
    Angie

Underdressing, or just a skirt and maybe tights, depending on time and circumstances, is fine for me.
    I never fully dress anyway and I don't do hair or makeup.

My progression is about like everyones elses, however I haven't made it to the all or nothing stage and need 6 or 8 hours of fem time to enjoy myself. I take what is given and enjoy it the best I can.

cubanmisfit
    i agree with kendra_gurl

Quote Originally Posted by cuban124 View Post
    i agree with kendra_gurl
    Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Exatly the same for me Totally or not at all
    That makes three of us. When Suzy gets to visit its always her way, all the way, or no way.

i use to be all or nothing.

Now I can be satisfied if I just feel like I am feminine underneath.
    Like attached forms, corset and control top panties.

But then again many times I want to be very feminine.

.... depends on my time.

Gold Member
    I generally don't go all the way unless I am going out. My inner self doesn't need the make-up and if I am staying home, I only spend a lot of time on my hair or make-up if I am practicing something. Otherwise the hair just gets brushed out. That is probably linked to why I don't take a lot of pictures. It is a frame of mind thing for me and not a complete appearance thing.

friends always welcome
    I happy with a skirt and panties and a bra it's a great way to do house chores.

Platinum Member
    Hi LoriAnn, Aside from underdressing it's all the way the Orchid likes to be a lady.

Orchid

Interesting how it seems to be universally an all or nothing crowd. Not this cat.

I love dressing all the way but I love dressing more. My SO packs me a bag every morning with shoes, clothes, bra, wig, jewelry and lipstick. I change after work and drive home that way. It is the highlight of my day. I change in about 5-8 minutes, in the car.

I'd never give up this pleasure because I don't have nails or makeup on. I'm much happier CDing daily than full-on but only weekends.

It makes ME feel awesome and I'm not interested in what anyone else thinks.

I often go out with much less. I routinely swim in our apartment pool with pink toenails, shaved legs, ankle bracelet, girly rings and a bright pink string bikini bottom. Everything else is boy. Kendra and Amanda are throwing up right now but I don't care. I don't pass even after a $765 makeover so what difference does it make?

Embrace the unpassable. I did and I'm much happier.

Like most who have responded, it's all or nothing for me. Fortunately, I'm now able to jump the gender fence nearly every weekend… and to the nines, thank you very much. And that I'm now on vacation, it's been 24-7 for days now!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

There have been times when, unable to dress completely, I have slipped off alone to feed my fetish for lipstick and high heels, but other than that I'm all or nothing. I like over-the-top makeup and dress, and for me that means shapewear, pantyhose/stockings, dress/skirt/top, lots of makeup, fake eyelahes, painted nails, dangly glittery jewelry, flowery perfume, high heels, wig, headband, and (always last) lipstick. I love watching the transformation in the mirror as it happens, so I take my time and enjoy the process. I really need a minimum of 3 hours (4 is better) for everything: prep, transformation, photos, enjoyment, put away (ready for next time), and clean up.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Im mixed, I can do all or nothing and have started to try the half way look But any works for me, although I wish I had time to go all the way all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by wanagione View Post
    As I have said before, I'm Amy all the time in my head. I wear female underwear all the time, When I can't do the whole thing I'm still wearing girls jeans or shorts. I wear mascara also.
    I'm pretty much with Amy, I am not out to anyone other than the people on this forum my two ex wives, and one life long GG former girlfriend,
    (and any of the bots that are lurking, hehe ), plus I have to still earn a living.
    Female undies,always, 90% time girl's shorts in the summer, no body hair below my eyebrows.
    I really hate shaving my face, wish it would just go away, (guess it could if I threw substantialy $$ at it).
    I do routinely wear a little mascara.
    Sometimes I forget I have it on in drab and rub my eye(s), then come home and it's like yikes!
    I have a couple of lipsticks that are not blatently obvious that I use sometimes.

"To thine own self be true"

I keep in mind that GG's don't always go hog wild putting on all the make up, nail polish, etc.. all the time. Sometimes I 'go all the way', sometimes I don't; sometimes, just bra, panties, casual skirt, top and wig, and watch TV or read. I don't get to leave the house, so it really doesn't matter, as long as I feel the way I should......normal. for me, that's what it's all about.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    All or nothing here too.... only honest way to be myself. Otherwise I'm not complete. Oh.... also added to this and I wonder if other girls are like this is that dressing fully , I HAVE to complete the task by going out public for 3-4 hours ro make my work worth while. No sitting home looking in the mirror after all that primming and makeup, its a waste..

For me once in awhile bra and undergarments but for the most part all the way. If I feel like make up included just do not have a wig. Oh well maybe one day.
    Amanda

All or nothing. For me, it's about the illusion. Half assing it does not make for a pretty picture in my mind. I need to get dressed and have a place to go. I'm better with makeup which has helped a lot, but I can do better.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Can scrap my original answer to a certain exrent.I spent today (was a really hot day) dressed only in undies,mini skirt and pink t-shirt (no nylons),I just put foundation on,instead of the whole routine,and wig but it felt just as nice and feminine as it does when im fully dressed and madeup,my wife thought too that i looked quite modern

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Even if it was for just an hour of 'me' time, it was almost always done for the 'big picture'... tho I will admit often times, I would skip the stilettos just to save me a little effort!

jenn

Before i joined this site i never had a real wig and when i would dress it would be like half dressing. Now the first thing i put on is my wig and i am not Maria without it. This site has changed me i wear more jewelry now. The only thing i don't have time for all the time is make up witch takes a little longer.