Thread: work clothes

work clothes

Hi there girls

me and the wife were talking last night and we are going to change me drab mens work clothes for some nice womens clothing, now this is going to be tricky we thinks, we have been looking and some slacks that are not to wide or not to tight and there are quite a few that are inbetween and thats the ones we are going to be looking at for me to wear to work. and blouses that will pass as well. i already wear womens underwear to work as well as womens socks and shoes to the natural move is to get the clothing right as well seeing i work in a office where there are only 3 guys and the balance are women this might be tricky but noone has notice the shoes yet. so we going to go and try on some slacks and blouses this weekend to see what results we can get and how passable the results will be.

HAs anyone else out there in the wide world done or tried this and what where the results when tried or even carried this off with or with out success. any input will be good input

thanks
    Cath

I've not tried it, since I prefer skirts and such, and don't get the same vibe in trousers.

But I imagine, if the clothes are not overtly feminine, then you'll do fine. Some of the ladies may notice, for example, a blouse because of how it's buttoned, but I reckon as long as it's not too fem looking and you're not in a skirt, you won't cause a fuss.
    DonnaT

The first thing I thought of on the slacks is pockets. Most women's slacks dont have pockets in back.

Will men notice? I doubt it. Will women notice, some will (women look at men's behinds too).

I have been wearing panties, a bra & cami under my work clothes in my office for over a year. If anyone noticed, they haven't said anything, but I try not to be obvious about it.

Good luck.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Gold Member
    Can you wear 5 pocket jeans??
    I know it an office, but some places let you wear nice Jeans to work.
    Just a thought.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Just a thought.
    Rader
    Noooooooo!!!! Run away!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Just a thought.
    Rader
    I wear my wife's 5 pocket Lee jeans everywhere. No one has said a word. I sure however that at least some notice,, because they're different in the belt loops & in the Lee patch (both narrower then mens pants)

After 50 years of worrying if some would "Notice" my clothes or shaved body, I've come to the conclusion that 90% do not notice....Maybe 7-8% notice,but don't care, and 2-3 notice and make a comment. I can live with that!!!

Danielle

I agree with Danille.

I often wear womens paints/shorts and tank tops when not at work. Most people never notice. If they do, they never say anything.

Richelle

I have pants that I do wear to work and noone has said anything yet. I just make sure they have front and at least one back pocket. Another thing is that alot of the pockets are very shallow and may not fit a wallet. With those pants I do need to carry my "crap" sack (can't call it a purse in male mode), for keys and wallet.

hi Rader,Karren,yeah 5 pocket womens low rise bootcut jeans,thats all I wear any more,sorry Karren,me a jeans lover.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Just today I wore a pair of womens adidas golf shorts to work for the first time. I bought them earlier in the week and felt that they looked passable enough to be thought of as male shorts. Pockets front and back but the zipper was on the other side. I don't think anyone noticed and they felt great. I just had to make sure my panties weren't peaking out of the top.

Michelle

Not possible in my world...we all wear the same uniform so it makes no difference.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

i have a number of different pairs of Female jeans that i wear, black jeans, blue jeans, and one sexy pair of skin tight jeans that are not worn at work, I was wearing those while shopping last weekend!

I enjoy wearing fem jeans, am almost always underdressed with panties or a thong, and sometimes will also wear a female top of some kind. Can't wait for winter when my sweater will hide away my bra! ;-)

Ciao,
    Sheri

I have been rotating wearing women's pants and tops with drab to work for over 15 years.
    6 years computer consultant, large firm
    7 years it consultant for large construction firm
    8 years as a production devices sales rep.

Sure some notice, but only women very rarely comment. One time in a construction trailer a man challenged my Talbots slacks as women's clothing and I said they absolutely were. Though I'm not certain, I think word spread and it was understood that I had a unique flare. Tips that worked for me:
    1. Always shave around the garment to keep it from appearing awkward. Blouse, face, neck, hands. Slack foot and ankle or boot.
    2. Keep pockets empty or minimized. No wallet just folded money. Also plain pattern pockets.
    3. Very low heeled boots look cool with women's pants. You will get very positive comments from the ladies if you pair the right shoe style with pants leg.
    4. Be confident and nice. Comment often on your female counterparts ensembles. Give up guessing if they'll discover your trend. They will, so play to a positive friendly strength.

Best if luck. Life is short so enjoy it. Most women enjoy fashion so much that after time you will be sized up daily just like the rest of the girls.