Thread: Different Crossdressing Styles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Different Crossdressing Styles

OK, so I am confused. I see corssdressers who look very demure and quite like a GG, then I see crossdressers who scream look at me and dress very sexually, then of course there are the drag queens, similar but different, and those who like the sissy look. These all seem to be lumped together as crossdressers or transvestites. I think that most of the demure dressers are most likely more straight than gay but am wondering if the wow look at me dressers and drag queens are more likely to be gay than straight or thinking they are straight and just not realizing they are gay. Are there differnet terms for the different styles of crossdressers and if not there should be. I have looked at the definitions and they just dont seem adequate or very clear on the subject. I am not against anybody showing their feminine side in their own style but I think society frowns on the whole subject bacuase of the more flamboyent and attention grabbing styles of drag queens and wow look at me dressers. I think as a result any man that dresses as a woman is automatically considered gay. That leaves the more demure crowd often hiding in the closet out of fear of reaction and rejection which is were I currently am. Can anybody out there shed a little light on this?
    Last edited by Suzy Parker; 07-23-2011 at 11:58 AM.