So I need some help figuring out what is going on. Here is the deal.

A few nights ago after my wife of 38 years got angry with our troubled, 21 yr old son’s visit. She escaped to the basement where she was cooling off with her crafts. I was allowing her space and went to bed.

I awake at 3 AM, she is not in bed. I go down and find her wine drunk (a little unusual) doing crafts, wearing my red dress, and my print top that did not go with it and all my Barb clothes on the garage floor.

After some drunk, anger talk, she allowed me to put my black skirt that does go with the top and then we had a great time in bed, it had been a while.

I was really turned on by seeing her in my clothes. Whats with me? Is she accepting, or just drunk?

Background: We have had a "don’t ask, don’t tell" situation since she blew up 2 years ago after finding my clothes and photos of me dressed as Barb in the garage. She was very angry and was going to leave me. I agreed to go to counseling

The counselor saw my cross-dressing as a form of escape from my life. I find dressing up exhilarating and liberating.

While I have been interested in CD since late teens, it was only 5 years ago that I decided to buy clothes and use a solon for makeup and hair and had photo by a professional photographer. My activities have included going out to dinner a dozen or so times, traveled by plane as Barb 3 times and had ten or so photo sessions.

What’s the deal?
Barb123