Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Under-dressing

I underdress all the time,panties and pantyhose all the time and a bra now that the weather is getting cold. But I always wear a nightgown bra & panties to bed. I only wish I could get to dress up more often, but rarely get a chance to. Too many people under our roof. O well!!!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am a comfortable under dresser at present, panties 24/7, thigh highs unless working in yard. Given the newness of the current "session" I will begin working on a bra and maybe a camisole next. Wife does not know yet, but there is always hope to achieve a relationship that many have expressed here, where we can both partner in this.

Dont think I will ever pass en femme, but would hope situation would develop where I could attempt in private to validate this thought with my wife's help.

Am committing perhaps a crossdresser's most deadly sin of omission. I do not have any shoes yet. Dont know if shoes qualify as under dressing or not. hmmm

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit

Under-dressing

It seems like everyday I learn a new term or expression and this is one... under-dressing. This activity might seem... "under-whelming"... but for myself it is symbolic acknowledgement of my feminine within. If I were told I would have to go back to..."male undergarments"... I would not. I have purged them from my dresser which have become rags for other purposes and perhaps a blow to my male ego, take him down a notch.

The mental symbolism to me is like my earrings and necklace, which are external, which can be seen by all. But what can't be seen and can be felt is just as powerful to my mind and gives me that relaxation that a medication might give... or might not.

Denying my feminine or my masculine, myself expression, is not healthy for me. She/he must have an outlet to expressing their nature, their feelings and creativity. I am incomplete without them.

Now I don't have an SO, significant other, unless you count my cats , so I don't have the same limitations as the SO. This side of myself is one reason why I'm still single. But I do sincerely respect the SO for the compromises which have been made for the sake of the relationship. That's not easy and I applaud your efforts and your honesty in a marriage/relationship to your SO.

But I, as a single person, needed to take it further, beyond under-dressing, and let my self expression go out in the open for all to see with skirts and blouses and other accessories. It keeps me sane, I feel more honest and open, and I feel more free to express myself.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

Before I decided this is what I wanted full time, I underdressed only occasionally, in spurts. Since coming to the realization that I don't care to be in male clothing, I haven't worn anything but panties except for going to work. I have sometimes gone to work in panties, but it's unfortunately kind of inconvenient and I don't see that changing anytime soon. One thing I have purged completely are socks. I only wear female socks, and mostly cute colorful socks, and have been that way for some time. On the rare instance I need something low-key, I have thin ankle socks in neutral colors, otherwise, bright and fun it is!

Quote Originally Posted by larissa-laurie View Post
    Underdressing is about all I can do. Panties, pantyhose, girdle and slip under girl slacks or jeans. Plus a sports bra that lays flat. Sometimes I use a ladies polo or tee shirt, and trouser socks and ladies somewhat neutral looking shoes. It is whatever I can safely get away with. I can usually wear pantyhose, girdle and slip in bed, which is great. I just love the luxurious feel of silk, satin and nylon slipping over my body.
    Is the sports bra noticable under a shirt? I have been wondering about trying this. I love wearing bras but I am afraid they would be noticed.
    Last edited by cdsara; 11-26-2011 at 10:03 AM.

I used to call this underdressing thing as being in "stealth mode",but have grown into it so much that stealth or not, it doesn't matter to me if someone notices I have panties, nylons, or a bra on. Actually it kind of thrills me that I am "caught".

I've worn panties a few times underneath clothing, but i love the feeling of pantyhose underneath my jeans. Under-toying is also a lot of fun and exciting.

I am sorry but I am not familiar with under toying??

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgsara View Post
    Is the sports bra noticable under a shirt? I have been wondering about trying this. I love wearing bras but I am afraid they would be noticed.
    A sports bra can be less obvious, but there is no perfect way to completely cover a bra. There is always a chance that someone will see or feel it, so you'll still need to be prepared to explain.

Occasionally I underdress. Started with panties and the next step are slips and perhaps a sports bra. For the moment I am not able to fully dress en femme, but I take step by step.

Quote Originally Posted by texasm31 View Post
    A sports bra can be less obvious, but there is no perfect way to completely cover a bra. There is always a chance that someone will see or feel it, so you'll still need to be prepared to explain.
    It it often difficult to ascertain whether an undergarment is noticed or the noticer just doesn't say anything or care... Like I usually wear sheer pantyhose, panties, slips, and bras frequently but have never gotten any reaction. The further I go without eliciting any reaction, the further I want to go.

what is the best panty style that will not show in mens jeans? I dont want them sticking out the top for my co wrokers to see?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Living in a cold climate, winter time provides that chance of under dressing. My gf recently bought me a few pair of leggings and a pair of tights. Besides the chance to dress without anyone knowing, the leggings really do feel great on these cold winter days. Only drawback is everytime I wear them I wish I was wearing them with a skirt instead of jeans. UGH

Casey
    what is the best panty style that will not show in mens jeans? I dont want them sticking out the top for my co wrokers to see?
    Any low rise panties should stay below the waistline of most men's jeans. You can can find almost any style, thong, bikini, hipster, etc. in a low rise

Wear a bodyshit to preclude showing the tops of panties and pantyhose An alternative would be a slip with a crotch closure (if you cam find one). Short slips are also OK and are easy to tuck into pants. Men's (UGH) extra-tall underdhirts and tee's are even OK for hiding panty tops
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 12-05-2011 at 11:08 AM.

I wear panties and pantyhose (under my jeans/slacks) every day of the week. Just ordered my first bras and am looking forward to trying them out. Tried to pick bras that I can wear to work under my polo. Only time will tell.

I wear panties, pantyhose, and a short slip with pants. My favorite slip is Vanity Fair spin slip, but the non-adjustable straps fall of my shoulders unless I wear a bra with adjustable strars. A B cup or smaller is OK for underdressing.