Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dressing under male clothes

Dressing under male clothes

What's a good piece of clothing to wear, I'm at home ATM but expecting family to be home soon, I Want to remain dressed but I don't Want them to know Any suggestions

put on your big girl panties and enjoy. maybe throw on a light jacket or loose top with a bra on.

I'd wear a bra, panties, stockings. Girdle. Corset. Camisole. The works. Just act normal and they will not suspect a thing! Trust me! .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

you can use almost any underware Ive underdresed witha garter stockings thong and bra and nobody noticed it so just enjoy yourself

It's pretty unlikely that anyone would ever notice you wearing panties. However, it is possible that almost any other piece of clothing MIGHT be discovered. If you underdress, plan on being discovered.

I always have on a cute pair of panties. There is always the possibility of being caught but it is minimal. As long as the clothes your wearing arent see through, you should be ok.

Have fun!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Wear whatever you think you can get away with. Panties are easiest, bras and camisoles are still do-able just so long as you have a loose dark top and/or you are wearing a bra that is less visible under clothes. Remember different types of lighting sometimes can give you away when it seemed ok when you looked in the mirror earlier. Just try stuff out and see what works and what doesn't. It's surprising what you can get away with.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I suggest jewelry as well. A nice androgynous bracelet or necklace can remind you of your feminine side and be displayed for the world to see and not really give any indication of your female side.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd wear a bra, panties, stockings. Girdle. Corset. Camisole. The works. Just act normal and they will not suspect a thing! Trust me! .
    And an awesome red wig like Karren has in her avatar....something that won't attract too much attention!!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And red Jeans to go with the red hair; Karren you are to much.
    Go girl Go.
    Rader

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    If you keep socks on, you can paint your toenails. Always makes me feel good! Add a nice toe ring for that little extra touch.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    If you keep socks on, you can paint your toenails. Always makes me feel good! Add a nice toe ring for that little extra touch.
    When I have my toenails painted, I always wear open toe sandals. Why paint you toenails if you don't show them off?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    When I have my toenails painted, I always wear open toe sandals. Why paint you toenails if you don't show them off?
    There is not enough paint, plaster, or what ever to make my toe nails look good.
    So no open toe shoes for me. It is better to stay with steal toe shoes, so a supper
    man can not see them. LOL
    Rader

Silver Member
    Just remember that with the exception of panties, you will be discovered eventually. A bra? There is no question about this. Women look at such things. We notice. And if someone suspects they are gonna come up and pat you on the back. Try hiding a bra then. It can't be done.

Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Just remember that with the exception of panties, you will be discovered eventually. A bra? There is no question about this. Women look at such things. We notice. And if someone suspects they are gonna come up and pat you on the back. Try hiding a bra then. It can't be done.

Stephie
    I have been wearing full undies( bra knickers cami female jeans and hold ups in cooler weather) with toe nails painted pink at the moment and finger nails in clear gloss 365 if people have noticed they have not commented, but who cares ???

Hugs J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post

Stephie
    A brief panty girdle, or a long leg girdle isn't likely to be noticed either. Nor would knee high nylons or pantyhose be noticed, as long as socks are worn on top of them. I do these things all the time, and have never heard a single comment about them.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

I don't think nylon pant liners have been mentioned , yet. The short ones are like boxer shorts and the 3/4 lenth are pretty comfy under jeans.
    Silk bloomers make me wanna dance.

A nice pair of pantaloons, or a pair of black silk panties if wearing jeans or other dark pants otherwise a lighter color, white, light pink, sky blue as examples.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    A couple of years ago I ventured out wearing a bra under my dark but thin cotton shirt. I was queuing at the returns window of a store not unlike Wallmart only much smaller. (Actually Wallmart has bought this and other stores here in SA)
    There was a strong window blowing round the partition and I became aware of the shirt being pasted against my back. The lady behind me must have seen the bra straps but made no comment but she couldn't have missed the tye dyed blue and white top I was returning

Platinum Member
    In those days when I mostly underdressed, my efforts beganin with panties and stockings, but soon grew to include cami tops instead of undershirts. Basically my goal was to be fem underneath at least.

I'll warn you though, it grows unsatisfying. Eventually, you just have to get dressed completely.

Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    And an awesome red wig like Karren has in her avatar....something that won't attract too much attention!!
    Red? Lol

Here's something I do all the time and no one knows but you!! Curl your eye lashes. Without mascara. Its such a girly feeling and no one picks up on it. Even my wife. .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Renelle View Post
    I don't think nylon pant liners have been mentioned , yet. The short ones are like boxer shorts and the 3/4 lenth are pretty comfy under jeans.
    I wear the full length ones under my pants during the colder months. Those in addition to the pantyhose keep my legs toasty warm when I'm outside.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

A while back, I threw on the corset, panties, hose, hib pads and girly jeans, fem turtleneck (told you it was a while ago) covered the majority of it up with long sweat shirt and had a blast. It's still a bit*h gettin in and out of the car with the corset on...

Here's a shot after I got back and just took off the sweat shirt..

Renne.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Like eveyone else . Underdressing means . Nylons,lingeri, bra etc, I surpose it's true , don't underdress unless you are ready to get caught, I underdress a lot and the more you do it the more mistakes you make, ( I returned from our work canteen 800+ people to realize I had my jeans with holes in on that day , I was also underdressed with some nice black patterned stockings which where quite obvious through the holes ,, noone had said anything and if they do o think I don't really care )

So enjoy what ever you underdress with

Only recently i've started wearing leggings to work under my pants.. (only because a 2 degree start at 4am is too cold) i've been tempted a few times to put lacy knickers on but so far i haven't.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.