Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubble baths

bobbie sue

Bubble baths

How many of you grils like bubble baths,i just love to fill the tub with hot water an lots of bubbles light some candles play some soft music and get a glass of cold wine and just lay back an enjoy myself

I love bubble baths but bubble baths are work time for me! That is when I typically shave so I only get a little relaxation time before I have to start the chore.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

what brand do you use?

Jean Ann

Aspiring Member
    I loved them as a kid and I love them still. As a male I would sneak in and have a bb when my SO was out. This only happened a few times since I had kids around too.
    Diane Elizabeth

I hate them!! Especially in the whirlpool tub! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I almost always take baths; they are just so much more relaxing. On the days when I don't need to wash my hair I put the neutragena bath oil in as the tub fills - Lots and lots of bubbles! I love to look through the mountains of foam and see my pink, smooth legs and toenail polish - and (until the hot water causes the glue to let go) my breasts. And - of course- read Cosmo - no better place is known to woman

On shampoo days, I add the oil after I rinse the conditioner out - no bubbles, but the oil makes shaving a delight and leaves my skin so very soft.

-jj

Bubble baths are wonderful. I love to lay and relax in the bobbles.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Mr. Bubble in the tubble...it'll get ya squeaky clean! Ahhhh I loved my Mr. Bubble as a kid. I have graduated to the adult bubble baths but I still love them. They are a rare treat but nothing is more luxurious.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I do. Nothing as relaxing as a long bubble bath. I love to take long baths in my whirlpool tub also. Karen I see in your new avatar a side of you I figured was always there. LOL. Billie Jean

Bubble baths %^**what self respecting guy would&^$#@@(*.....--- Oh wait a minute Debbie wants to talk ........ Bubble baths What a way to express your own personal femininity --just love em..........Debra

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Unfortunately bubble baths do not like me as much as I like bubble baths; the ones I try tend to dry my skin.

Until recently we used Lush's "Bathos" bath bars, which was relatively gentle on my skin; unfortunately Lush stopped making Bathos except as part of its gift sets.

Sometimes we use one of the Japanese bath powders intended to simulate Japanese natural hot-spring water. Regrettably these days we find those dry out our skin even while we are in the bath itself, so we have pretty much given those up.

We had found a Lush "bath bomb" that we liked; unfortunately Lush discontinued that too.

So... I tend to just go back to basics these days: a few drops of Lavender essential oil. Or, if I'm by myself, Pine essential oil.

Bubble baths are the bomb dot com. Speaking of, I know plenty of guys that take bubble baths with a cold one. The manliest country boy I know enjoys a hard day on his farm and a bubble bath. Why does it have to be a female thing? I've never associated the two. I was surprised when my SO said he could not remember the last time he took a bubble bath, so I reintroduced him to the concept. Now, he is spoiled to it. Nothing is more luxurious than a bubble bath, a glass of vino or champagne, dark chocolate, and a few candles. During these baths, I try to just calm my mind and concentrate on how good everything feels around me.

But, I can really only make time for these baths once every couple of weeks.

However, I really suck at shaving standing up...I am just tall, gangly, and generally uncoordinated. So, I usually take a bath at night and wash my hair in the AM. During my night time baths, I will read something. Also, raising your internal body temperature and then having your body temperature cool down back to normal in your bed is a natural way to relax and signal sleep.

I would like a huge tub one day for the two of us to enjoy soaking simultaneously. (Though it's nice to be in your own little world too). It would be REALLY awesome to have private property with an outdoor tub, but that may just be the exhibitionist in me talking.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    I love them, too. Have not indulged in this hot weather, and I am missing it. I much prefer shaving my legs in the tub rather than the shower. Don't know what the brand is, but at Kroger I can buy these little balls which effervesce and have wonderful aromas. Next best thing to a jacuzzi tub, I guess.
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

With my 5 Ft. Claw-Foot Tub I Just go Bubble Swimming...And its soooooooooooooo nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee..Ahh!!

Gold Member
    You are giving an old person wicked Ideas. LOL
    Rader

Bubble baths are da bomb.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I love a nice bath with candles, music, glass of wine even in summer months.
    You can always crank up the A/C for when you get out.
    I do take showers if in a hurry but there is just something about luxuriating in a nice bubble bath.

I like them. I try to do it once a week, it's nice to know that you smell good afterwards.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Once in a blue moon I feel like a bath, so I'll run one.. Non-bubbly.. I get in and 5 mins later I need out! A bath is just not my thing..
    Yet... We can go to the hot springs and I can sit and soak for hours loving every minute... Go figure?!?
    I..

My Yin is meeting my Yang..
    When people can only see the circle,
    Then I will be complete!

I love a nice bubble bath, If there is enough hot water, That always seems to be a problem for me, I get all set up and there is never any hot water. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Bubble baths are for real ladies! I guess that is why so many of us enjoy them!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I love bubble baths, just the way you do, lots of bubbles, wine, music, candles
    Trisha Simone

I adore a bubble bath at least once a week in the evening, wine and music a must. It does a something special for the woman in me. I just love the way you smell after getting out of a long hot soak. We girls should enjoy the bubble bath time we are worth it ain't we.

Wonder if bubble bath stuff is not good for a hot tub!?

We take baths in our clawfoot tub as well. Bubblebaths are always great. I've always been a bath baby. Read, shave,relax, just can not do that in a shower!
    I would not put any in the hot tub however....