Thread: Apology

Apology

To those of you i may have offended about a year ago, I went through something, not really knowing who I am and all that and ranted on here like a psycho trying to make myself feel like i was going mad to try and stop dressing and the impending change, for that I am truly sorry.

I am now comfortable with who I am, more open and moving forward and glad not to be alone, and glad to know you are all out there.

xx Crys xx

No apology necessary Hon. We are who we are and all have issues. It's how we deal with them is what really matters. Having good frirnds helps and there are a plethora of them here. Just always be yourself my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Its ok.

Almost all of us here are all about second chances at life. The ability to admit your mistakes is an excellent human quality to have.

No harm, no foul, Chin up.

-Donni-

No worries ... you were going through a necessary process.
    Glad it worked out well for you.
    Isn't it great to feel sane?

Not a problem!! Luckily I have no clue what your talking about.... So either you didn't offend me (I do not get offended easily) or if you did I can't remember that far back... More likely the latter. Either way... Were cool... .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    No one is going to remember something that happened a year ago, not on a forum.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I'm new here but It takes a BIG person to say I'm sorry, none of us can time travel and fix the past, so lets live today and plan tomorrow ;-)

Sweet of you to apologize,

But also kinda self important.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Glad to hear you're more comfortable with yourself. Its kind of you to apologize, but don't feel alone - we all make asses of ourselves from time to time...myself more than most!

Crystal,I don't remember these posts your talking about. I used to try to quit dressing all the time many years ago and I found out I couldn't do it.

Well young lady, I wasn't here a year ago! But I know who my friends are! There the ones lady enough to say I'm sorry! Although I doubt that it's really important! I'm just glad that you're with us and safe and sound! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

We all make mistakes, after all, we're human. No worry though, we've all been there at one time or another.

Gee I have a good memory an I don't remember a thing.............................now which post is this?.........................what forum?...........................where the heck are my keys?

I used to think I was goin to stop dressing -- but it was only a thought and I'am very forgetfull..............huggs, Debra

Platinum Member
    Hi Crystal, I don,t remember that, but than again I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday either.

Glad you got your life back together.

Orchid

Very few people today, are willing to admit they were wrong, or aplogize. I don't remember what i ate yesterday! I was going to make a bumper sticker, "Modern life is having to say you're sorry every five minutes." I know that much of my life, has been apologizing. It is not easy often, unless we don't mean it!

I'm NOT new here but
    It takes a BIG person to say I'm sorry, none of us can time travel and fix the past, so lets live today and plan tomorrow ;-)
    I like MargoM's answer. And welcome back.

I can't remember what the thread was so no chance of me remembering anything from a year ago.
    Stay well and feel wanted here.
    PJ

Philippa Jane

I made some cookies and have a jug of milk if you want some!