Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else noticed this..

Has anyone else noticed this..

Hey all

I was putting my washing away and I just noticed that I have more girly clothes than Guy stuff....yay it took me about year to notice this haha

but yeah, was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

P.s. Got my first wig today, can't wait to try it on

Lol...my fiance and I were just talking about that same this last night. I have more womens shoes then men and my closet space is getting smaller as the weeks and months go by. I laugh sometimes because I say to myself...damn I need more space in this closet...so I start looking at her space...lol

Joanna

Platinum Member
    Definately - I have just the requisite number of male outer wear in my closet - the bulk of the space is not all woman!

I have absolutley noticed this! I first noticed it doing my laundry too when I found out I had more female clothing than male clothing in the wash. As I packed up to move I found I still have more male clothes than female clothes but I wear so few of the male clothes now that I will probably leave most of them packed at the new place.

Danielle
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I'm not so lucky yet, but I'll get there!
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

Apart from one set of M clothes kept for funerals and weddings etc I have all girl clothes, ain't it great !!
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Heh, I certainly have more leggings than jeans going through the cycle. Would like to have more skirts, hose, and tops also going through every week.
    My tops are all "male" aside from the off the shoulder spandex model. most of my shoes are too, but they are of vinatge or just different styles that men usually do not wear.
    pants...I have jeans, just don't wear them much. Currently I have three that I wear when I have to appear "normal" for my flying job, or when made to by those who should not make me.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Far more femme clothes than guys,almost like it was an aim from the beginning.My guy clothes are quite basic consisting mainly of jeans and trackies,t-shirts and soccer jerseys,oh and my one suit.Might just be my wee quirk but I love nothing better than to see my girl wash all hanging up

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gina X View Post
    Apart from one set of M clothes kept for funerals and weddings etc I have all girl clothes, ain't it great !!
    Yes it is. I have exactly one pair of male jeans, one male polo shirt (2 sizes too big) one pair of male tighty whities, one pair of male black socks and one pair of male Hush Puppies just for that "damn I gotta dress like a guy" thing. That's it. As for girl clothes I have a closet and a half full.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

With out a doubt, I have more girl clothes than guy!

With wife and daughters, my main problem is separating my girly stuff from their girly stuff!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When my wife was still alive, putting things in closets was a problem for Stephanie. She had way more clothes than my wife. Now that I am a widower, Stephanie has pretty much taken over the house. One very small closet is guy clothes and all the rest is Stephanie's things!! That is the way life is!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

i still have alot of guy clothes (as im closeted still) but my closet in my bedroom is full of my girl clothes. i do have more girl shoes and undies than my guy undies and shoes...lol
    <3 Jenny

its why Ive never been able to hide being a CD.,. clothing and stuff everywhere..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

That's great, I realized yesterday that my regular (grungy guy stuff) wardrobe was falling apart, holes in the pockets, threads and holes, zippers broken, I'm missing the top button on two pairs of pants, so I just wear a belt, my wife goes " You need to buy some new pants and stuff"

Dang, I hate to waste money on guy stuff...

Yeah everyday! Being that is about all I wear!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    After my honeymoon I think its a fact that I have more feminine things then men things! I love it!

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I have notice that a time or two, the dresses, skirts, sweaters, blouses and pull over shirts. Not to mention the bra's, panties, all-in-ones, pantyhose, purses plus my jewelry and my silicone breasts.

Well since I share a lot of things with my wife most of my girly things are in her closet anyway so closet space is not a problem and given that I guess you could say I have more girly things than drab.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I past that mark in the early 90's. I have a walk in closet completely full of my womans clothes. I have a dresser full of tops, sweaters, skirts, Etc... I have a vanity full of panties, bras, slips, nylons, I made my bedroom (and house) very feminine. My guy clothes are in the spare bedroom. I have about 3 pair of jeans, 4 shirts, 2 pair of shoes and some socks....(I can put all of my drab clothes in one suitcase) I take pride and very much care with my womans clothes, I could care less about my drab clothes. I do spend more time crossdressed than not.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalbath View Post
    Hey all
    P.s. Got my first wig today, can't wait to try it on
    What's taking you so long???

Aside from work clothes and some shorts, pretty much all I have is girl clothes. Life is good.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My wife notices this all the time and jokingly reminds me.

My things out number the guy things about 3 to 1 now...and if it wasn't for my work clothes it would be 4 to 1.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Same for me! Glad to hear I'm not the only one..... I can't believe how many pairs of shoes I have amassed...and a closet full of clothes....and drawers and drawers filled with panties, tights, stockings, pantyhose, bras, foundation of different sorts....the list goes on and on. And we haven't even started talking about makeup or wigs!!! LOL

I know one thing, this being TG sure isn’t cheap, buying clothes, make-up, accessories, hair etc. Luckily we don’t have to buy food for 2 people. When I become President I’m going to allow us to claim our alter ego as exemptions and deduct all the extra expenses to be ourselves.

Vote for Jennifer!