Thread: I'm new at this cleavage thing.

Wink I'm new at this cleavage thing.

I already fill out a 40C, so I'm using the bra my aunt gave me, and stuffed it with a few socks. I used medical tape to bring it together.
    What do you think?

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7...cture043ke.jpg
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

There are so many things you can put in a bra, believe me I've tried I'm. Saving up for a set if breastforms so for now I'm using a special mix lol see my new thread. For the feel and shape of real boobs, socks aren't really the answer babe xx

Loretta, I do beleive you have it figured out! Very nice look!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    looks believable to me...Nice errr, ummm Tot's you have there toot's.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    very sexy and convincing for a first try........ keep showing them off

I have seen bras and other things online at different crossdressing stores that they claim to create cleavage.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    You said you already fill a 40 C !! Have you thought about trying a 38 C? Of course it would be tight, but you are getting the same effect with the tape. I am a natural 40 B, but usually wear a 38 B to have more cleavage and it works fine!!

Oh yes, there should be no need to stuff a 38 C with anything!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    You said you already fill a 40 C !! Have you thought about trying a 38 C? Of course it would be tight, but you are getting the same effect with the tape. I am a natural 40 B, but usually wear a 38 B to have more cleavage and it works fine!!

Oh yes, there should be no need to stuff a 38 C with anything!!
    Like a normal 38C bra?
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."