Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you?

Would you?

Would you rather be heavy and have man boobs or be thin, have a waist line and no man boobs.

I choose the latter. What would you choose yourself?

I'll go with thin I can always stuff my bra
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I'm thin and have man boobs, maybe not as projected as someone heavier but they're 34B's

I'd be much happier if I were thinner, yes.

jenn

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I'd rather be thin, but I have to admit ... lazy and thin don't always mix.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I don't care either way but I would like to have a smooth body so I could wear lower neck line tops and dresses.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I will go with Thinner as HRT will provide at least the beginning of my hoped for Breast Size.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

No fat for me so I guess I'm stuck with my little A's!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

im thin, Id like to be less hairy first.,. Think the boobs would look a little funny with fur all over them..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

Since my physique is in the 'moobs' category currently, I can see the advantages of being thin/flat. But that may be a case of 'the grass always being greener', because I am currently able to enjoy the fit and support of a nice bra.
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Susan View Post
    Would you rather be heavy and have man boobs or be thin, have a waist line and no man boobs.

I choose the latter. What would you choose yourself?
    Very timely question. I hope my comment helps someone else.

Someone will occasionally comment, “You’re losing weight aren’t you?” To wit I reply, “Yes, trying again!” (Emphasis on again) For most of my adult life I’ve been on the lose weight/gain weight rollercoaster. I usually come back with the fact that I’ve been on so many diets that I’ve lost as much weight as you see standing here.

I’ve often wondered (although not out loud), if subconsciously I’m addicted to my boobs, although when I go out I never dress like my avatar. I wonder if when I lose 25-45 lbs. if I slow down on the weight loss because of that issue??

Well, reality has set in. About a month ago I was diagnosed with diabetes and I’ve lost 10 lbs since then.
    I guess the big question comes down to; do I want my boobs or do I want my eyes and legs? After all, without eyes or legs, boobs won’t seem that important anymore.
    Last edited by Jenniferca; 07-31-2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: changed avatar back

Platinum Member
    For a variety of reasons, including health, general appearance and better fit to clothing, I prefer the latter.

I remember being thin once and how great my skirts and dresses fit and looked. I'd definitely opt for that again. And as Sallee said, you can always stuff your bra.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm "old school"!

Unknown quote," A woman can't be too rich or too thin"!
    But, I KEEP TRYING!

I'm a bra size "fried egg".

But, tiny as they r, because I used a suction device on my "girls" over 12 years ago, my nipples r STILL sensitive as all get out!
    Works for ME!

When I absolutely must have breasts, I put on my female suit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would definitely opt for being thin, having boobs isn't all that important to me at the moment but looking slim in a dress is.

I'm going with the thin waist. They make some very convincing breast forms if you have the money to buy them (which I don't). It's hard to get a thin waist if you are not thin. There is always the corset however but for me to get a thin waist with one of those I would probably pass straight out because I wouldn't be able to breathe.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Good question Dr, Susan. othg have merit. but for me it would be thin

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn_lynn View Post
    im thin, Id like to be less hairy first.,. Think the boobs would look a little funny with fur all over them..
    Me too! They would make shaving my chest a challenge!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I certainly would not be considered heavy, but I definitely have "man" boobs! I have natural 40 B's and have had them since I was about 18 y/o!! I had 36 B's at age 9, and started wearing a bra at that time because a doctor told my dad that I needed so that I would not have sagging breasts!! I do not have a medical condition, just excess tissue in that area!! I easily fill a B cup!!

BTW, I also have almost no body hair except a little on my arms, and haven't had any for years!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by lynn_lynn View Post
    Tell me about it, I have had a natural set of "C's" most of my life, unfortunately I am as fury as an ape. There are people that do not believe me when I tell them I do not pad. I would post a pic, the Gallery rules say its acceptable for mens chests, but I am sure someone would get upset

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Unknown quote," A woman can't be too rich or too thin"!
    But, I KEEP TRYING!

I'm a bra size "fried egg".

But, tiny as they r, because I used a suction device on my "girls" over 12 years ago, my nipples r STILL sensitive as all get out!
    Works for ME!

When I absolutely must have breasts, I put on my female suit!
    Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor A woman can't be too rich or too thin
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Skinny, with big ol' implants!

- Diane

Thinner body with nice breastforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Phillips View Post
    Thinner body with nice breastforms.
    I agree with Melody 100%

i would love to be thin and have a skinny waist line, can always fill in a bra.

Hi ,

Spos im happy with what i have medim body 11 stone = 154 lbs & 41 ins d cup breasts or 16 d bras.& waist line is good at 34 ,ins & can be 32 ,1/ 2 . ins summer / winter.

...noeleena...