Thread: Scratching the itch..

Scratching the itch..

Have you found that your desire for a piece of clothing, wig, whatever, has diminished since you 'allowed' yourself to explore CD more fully, and bought yourself these things which were so exciting and 'forbidden' before?

Oscar Wilde said the best way to overcome temptation is to give in to it.

Some things that used to be the top of my list seem to not hold the appeal they once did. Then again.....other things are taking on a whole new excitement.

How about you? Have you scratched the itch and it isn't the same 'forbidden' excitement anymore? Or is it just different?

Platinum Member
    that one peice is still out there some were and i am so shopping for it....

All the pretty clothes I buy are exciting! And they just get "old" and it's time to go shopping again! I think that's why clothing styles change so often for women. Designers know how it is for all us girls, GG and CD!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

At one time I guess I was more into "fetish" look...so anything in leather or especially Latex..used to make me swoon..I guess I am getting a bit too old for that look anymore...now I adore a kind of flowing look, georgette is especially nice.

I do find that i'll kinda obsess on a certain item, till I get it, then on to the next. But some of them are still favorites for different reasons
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Departed
    When I look back on some of the things I bought or wanted years ago I wonder what I ever saw in them. What was I thinking?!

Julie, I think it's just like that new golf club that you have to have. It promises to get you extra yards or guarantees to get you out of the sand trap.

A friend of mine told me that a new golf club is only new for 30 days. Then it becomes an old golf club and your game becomes the same before you bought it.
    So, now you have to buy another new club. And the cycle keeps repeating!

Just like that red dress.....!

Jacqui

It's all about progression for me at this point, and I tend not to mark my progression with items, more with actions or feelings.

I like to buy things, but they are items that will help me, or at least that I think will help me, appear or feel more feminine in general and not as 'fetish' items or because I associate them with some abstract image of femininity. I'm trying to be 'real' so thigh-high, 6 inch heel, PVC boots, micro mini skirts and the like, aren't objects of desire for me any more.

Mona xx

There are still things I want or need (new eyeglasses) that I hope to buy soon. As far as clothing and shoes, well I'm more dressing my age these days. But with styles changing constantly, shopping is still a must (yay).
    So in a way desires have diminished for certain items, but I still can't resist a new dress or new pair of shoes, so I just try and stay away from the stores as much.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

I will buy whatever suits my fancy, if, at the time I see it, I still fancy it. No diminishment here.
    DonnaT

I used to wear corsets alot under my clothes but lately my favorite article of clothing is a girdle. So to answer your question, yes Julie I have changed my dressing style.From exciting to normal but hey I am a little older.

Diana