Thread: Realized that I am a CD

Realized that I am a CD

I have never been out all en femme, I have just realized that I am a CD. I told my wife and she maybe thinks I just started this in the past few months. I have been doing most of my life with only partly dressing for only a few minutes. I was afraid of being caught. I feel I have missed so much as I was so depressed that I feared and hated almost everything. Now I will dress as much as I can, even though my wife doesn't want me to. I still can carry my makeup and perfume in my murse and no ones knows.

Be careful about how far you push your wife when she isnt ready. I lost my last so that way, and ive head many stories of the cd not going at the wifes comfort pace. Find the pace that shes comfterable with and stick within it, unless it obviously unfair. ie. you can only do it for ten minutes once a month. Find a balance between cding, and normal life.

was Feeling like you contessa... but hav no wife. i mean... Reaaly depresses before i choose to express my self. Im still at the hiding process but "damn" im feeling my blood coming back to my heart. I cannot help you with your wife but want to share you that i have try to deny Cd for a long time and that only hurt me badly in my emotion... Time go on and life too!
    [SIZE="3"]Be honest with yourself. And yes! Im a Gender Atheist.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    I have never been out all en femme, I have just realized that I am a CD. I told my wife and she maybe thinks I just started this in the past few months. I have been doing most of my life with only partly dressing for only a few minutes. I was afraid of being caught. I feel I have missed so much as I was so depressed that I feared and hated almost everything. Now I will dress as much as I can, even though my wife doesn't want me to. I still can carry my makeup and perfume in my murse and no ones knows.
    Please pay careful attention to my next sentence: The single most important thing affecting the happiness of a married CDer is the acceptance of her wife.

Whether your wife is accepting or not depends greatly upon the way you treat her right now. You need to be honest with her about your feelings and also listen carefully to what she has to say. She'll have worries and fears that will need to be resolved. She'll need time to sort this out, since she is brand new to something that you've had your entire life to come to grips with.

Push her too hard with a "I'm doing this no matter what" attitude and you might be setting yourself up for divorce or spending the rest of your life in hiding.

OTOH, if you communicate honestly, tell her what you're feeling and let her help you with your newfound understanding of your CDing she is very likely to be accepting. She loves you and you owe it to her to let her know what is happening with you as best you can.

Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]