Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going out with GG's while crossdressed

Going out with GG's while crossdressed

This is a question I need to ask. 2 of my GG friends want to take me out shopping and clubbing while I'm crossdressed. They said they will help me with the make-up because they are far better at it than me LOL! I really want to but I'm just a little scared. They keep telling me not to worry I will pass and they would not take me anywhere that is not safe. I trust them and know they would never put me in harms way. Has anyone else had any Girly days and nite with there GG friends, and how did it go?

Wow, what an opportunity. It's not one I've ever had and I don't think I could pass it up if it was offered! I hope you get some positive reinforcement from here.
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

Me too!!! It's just so scarey. I have never been out dressed so this is a huge step.

Aspiring Member
    Wow, I'd love that, sounds like the perfect introduction to getting out & about. Just be one of the girls & have fun.
    Good luck

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I was out with my wife and her friend and we did not have any problems. Its so much fun to have girl time! Good luck if you decide to push through!

i have never been out with any of my GG friends because they would make fun of me if i told them i crossdress...well 1 of them definately would make fun of me,the others im not sure about. i have been out briefly dressed with my girlfriend tho (who encourages me to dress).
    <3 Jenny

I'v been out for the first time with my wife about two weeks ago to a CD party but i had to go from hotel room to the car and then drive there it was scary but once you do it your never want to stop can't wait for my next time.

Where driving to Florida by the end of the month i think i'll be dressed in the car and going to Destin for one night then to a Island, i will be dressed for some of that, beach here we come

Do it you'll have a lot of fun you live once don't let it pass you by i did for a long time and i regret it.
    It's better to burn out then to fade away!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00002679127412

Platinum Member
    I'd say go for it! Nothing could be better than having a fun day with GG companions.

I haven't gone out with my wife - fully en femme, but after doing some shopping and such alone, I'm anxious to accompany my wife and perhaps one of her friends.

Thats awsome your girlfriend likes for you to dress.

OMG a dream come true. Put your trust in them and go have a blast, it should be the beginning of something new and wonderful for you. Can I borrow your friends?

Selina, You have to take them up on this opportunity. You will have a great time and the girls I know will protect you from harm. Just go along with things and dont worry about others. They probably wont see anything except a group of girls out on the town having fun. Btw I see you are in KC. I have been out here in KC and it is a very accepting place, especially when you are in a group. Let us know where you went. Have a great time as you begin a new adventure that will not be your last I am sure.

I'm with Suzy Satin on this! I want your friends!he,he! Your gonna love it! I'll be waiting for a followup from you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

How can you even consider passing up such an awesome outing?? It will be the best experience of your life. Don't worry, the fear will be totally overcome by incredible happiness, in a fairly short period of time. You will wonder what you had to fear.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

I've been out numreous times with GG friends and it has always been enjoyable. No matter where we go, I'm always treated like "one of the girls". Give it a try, especially because your GG friends are willing to present you as a girlfriend. I'm betting after the first time out with them, you'll want more.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

One word of caution, you will likely get swept up into a total euphoria during the night so watch what you drink and keep your wits about you as you will want to remember every nuance of this fabulous evening with such great friends. If you feel up to it post us up some photos so we can share in this terrific event.

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. Take them up on it and go have a fun time, and it will be fun.

Definitely go for it! You're lucky to have some guides to help you into "girl world."

Logically, being out with GGs is one of the safest situations you can be in. Their presence and interaction with you indicates to onlookers that you have already been "vetted" and accepted by them which leads the onlookers to accept your presentation. The hardest part, IMO, is not following engrained male habits. You don't step around your female companions to open a door, for example!

Do pay attention when they are doing your makeup, though. They won't want to be doing it for you forever!

Have a great time! Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Last summer I did a Girls Day Out with 2 gg friends. One of them came over to my place and did my makeup and hair. We met up with the other friend at an Olive Garden for lunch then headed out to a mall to check out what the Dress Barn had and to browse around. It was about a 5 hour adventure for me. I was only dressed casually in demin capris and a white gingham blouse so nothing fancy. I was so thrilled to be out and about with 2 women doing female things. As we headed from DB to a TJ Max, I noticed how not one person even glanced or did a double take at me. The hard part was maintaining my fem voice. It was so fun to shop for clothes at the 2 stores and not worry what a woman would think of a man in their section. I even used a women's public bathroom at the mall. We had talked about going out some night for drinks and dancing but I don't know if I am ready for that and since then I have chopped off all the hair you see in my avatar. I need to get a wig first but I have some bills to pay and a truck that needs some major TLC. I say do it, trust in your friends and their skills. Setup a signal if you want to leave, watch the alcohal consumption and go someplace safe, but have fun!

Go, you won't regret it. Though on a tangent, I doubt they know how to conceal beard-shadow.
    If need be, look in the mirror and say to yourself: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I was on a business trip several years ago and decided to get dressed and go to a gay/lesbian club. I called before I went and told the club that I was a crossdresser and I would identify myself when arriving. I asked if they would have an issue and they did not. I went dressed in a black silk dress with painted flowers. Of course I wore heels, make-up, nails done, etc. Well it was one of the most fun nights I ever experienced. I was not in the club for 30 minutes when I was asked to dance. She was dressed in a very masculine way. I told her that I was a cross dresser and we still had a great time. So I'm saying go and have a great time.
    Love, Sabrina

I have done several times. You will enjoy it so go for it. Never pass up an opportunity to go out dressed with or with out GG friends but there is always safety in numbers so go and have fun.

The avvy pic isn't me
    I was out for my first time in the biggest way possible just saturday night; downtown Boise, Id. and there was prolly a thousand or more folks on the streets, coming in and out of the bar district, sitting in the outside patios of the various eateries and such. We made about a 6 block walk and all i can say is wow!!
    It was maddeningly thrilling, frightening, and overwhelmingly fun fun fun!
    And what made it even more special was that i was with another CD and her very good and very accepting, and encouraging GG friend.

She helped us get ready, admired clothing with us in the storefront windows, gave posture and mannerism tips and a little verbal admonishment if we tensed up or let our male selves show.

You ultimately have to decide if you are ready or not, and i for one don't believe in telling anyone one what they need or should do, but think of it this way; you've got the opportunity to be a woman with women and with their help and full support. If you let this window of opportunity pass you by, will you be ok with that?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    This falls under the category of "best of all worlds"!!!!

tina

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Accepting GG's? You can't turn that down. Having them with you will make any situation better. It couildn't go any better if they had a sing around their necks saying she's ok, she is with us. If this makes any sense, shared acceptance is much easier to win than random acceptance. Because they accept you, others will more easily. I had an early outing many years ago. I couldn't believe how well it went. I could have used some more back then but eventually found my own confidence to go out and make my own friends.

I've been out with my friend (male) and his girlfriend a couple times. I know she was accepting because he wore skirts when they went out together. We had a good time & she & he treat me just like any other person.

I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"