Thread: Taking Advantage of the "feminine" side

Taking Advantage of the "feminine" side

I want to know what you gals do that sets you apart from non-CDers?? If you're a GG, what does your CDer do that sets him apart from non CDers??

Example....

I have never seen Lace as a "feminine" figure. Even when he's in his sexiest lingerie... he's still my MAN just in lingerie. Now the one thing that sets him apart from other CDers (in my experience) is the fact that he loves to cook, clean, and TALK about our problems. I've never been with a guy that actually wanted to TALK about any problems that we have. So, naturally I take advantage of this wonderful thing I've found

Ok, your turn.....
    [SIZE=2]For those that wanted me to come up with my own unique name.....
    You can just call me........

SILK
    [/SIZE]

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    You couldn't tell me from a non-CDer on the street, but you might think I'm weird (:
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Departed
    I've heard many times, "You're such a broad sometimes" from one of my GG friends who knows Julie very well. I hear it most often when I'm in drab though. My ex said many times it was nice to have a man who talks about his feelings. (She never saw Julie as female. I was just her nutty husband in woman's clothes.) And I cry watching movies too.

I have to aggree with Ibuki_Warpetal, There would be no way for you to tell that I was a CD if you saw me on the street. Just another guy dressed in guy clothes, Probably walking with the wife and kids.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    I've always noticed that my husband had a unique characteristic for a man -- the ability to talk about his feelings. I felt so fortunate that he never kept things bottled up inside of himself, like so many of my friends' husbands. It is so amazing that he can discuss things on different levels with his male friends and associates, and then turn around and talk about almost anything, with the same amount of enthusiasm, with our female friends.

He is also a great cook, and loves to share ideas and recipes with our female friends.

In his bachelor days, he needed curtains for his apartment. He thought he could make them for less than what it would cost to buy them. He took out his sewing machine, and made two beautiful sets of lined curtains. He even taught me how to use my sewing machine!

I'm hanging on to this wonderful guy!

Quote Originally Posted by LaceLuvr's GG
    I want to know what you gals do that sets you apart from non-CDers??
    Question then raised is, from all our aquaintances, how do we know who is or isn't a CDer?

If they aren't, then more than likely they aren't wearing panties every day, don't wear perfume, don't have their nails painted, etc. Of course, they could be submissive non-CDs and have a dominant wife that makes them/do wear those things.

I've known non-CDers who love to cook, keep a place cleaner than a GG, cry at movies and not only talk about problems with GGs but listen too. And no, they aren't necessarily gay either.
    DonnaT

I love raising my baby. She's now just about 7, but we have great times together.

Last night I took her to my astronomy club meeting, knowing she'd probably be bored, but she wanted to go. Despite some boredom, she wants to go again in the future. We'll see.

During the meeting I had a coffee. (Big surprise there.) We were in the front row of a lecture hall at a local university. The main presentation was on Mars. She was drawing images of the slides that were being shown, and being very quiet. (She's as chatty as Wendy me.) The inevitable happened, and she knocked my coffee over, spilling it on a club library book I borrowed for her, a paper, my note pad, my leg, and the seat.

For once I actually muttered, "Damn it." She said she was sorry a few times. I pulled napkins out of my pocket, wiped everything, and finished the rest of my coffee quickly. It was an accident, and nothing of any importance was damaged. The library book, for instance, was wet only on the laminated cover, so nothing was stained. The incident was over quickly without noticeably interrupting anyone.

Really, I don't know if that's a more female or CD inspired reaction or not. Maybe other guys would have reacted the same, or better perhaps. I'd have loved to have been Alice's mother. I'm not. I'm her father. There are times when it's clear I'm the DAD, and other times I'm one of her parents.

Today I went grocery shopping. The store had fresh cranberries. I picked up 4 packages, freezing 3 and keeping the other in the fridge. Alice loves making homemade cranberry sauce with me. We'll make some tomorrow night. I can't wait.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brooks
    Last night I took her to my astronomy club meeting, knowing she'd probably be bored, but she wanted to go. Despite some boredom, she wants to go again in the future. We'll see.
    Any seven year old who has been taken to an astronomy club, should be forgiven anything......forever!

(But that's just my lack of understanding of the subject, sorry.)

So let's have some answers from the GGs. What sets YOU apart?! Huh? Huh? Besides you total (and rather superior) lack of interest in panties.?

Good thread LAcyGG!

I think I am more sincere and affectionate towards others. I also have better taste in clothes than my GG for example she very rarely wears skirts or dresses I'll put one on in a blink of an eye and enjoy wearing them. She see's it as a chore to wear one in the time that I have known her I believe she has only worn a skirt three times and a dress twice and that's over a three year span. As for me I've worn skirts about thirty times and dresses at least fifteen times and as far as I know she doesn't know about it at least she has never said anything to me. I also think that I am more feminine than she is sometimes she acts more like a guy than I do when not dressed I really believe that we should both be the oppisite sex and we would be much happier than we are now. She told me that the thought of being with a woman makes her want to puke. I on the other hand have desires for both sexes I sometimes when dressed in my skirt and top fantasize about being with a man but also do the same for a woman Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    So let's have some answers from the GGs. What sets YOU apart?! Huh? Huh? Besides you total (and rather superior) lack of interest in panties.?

Good thread LAcyGG!

I was waiting for your input here somewhere.. LMAO

What sets me apart??? I think the fact that I absolutely LOVE my SO when he's in his sexy lingerie. I know that there are other accepting GG's just like there are plenty of non CDers that love to cook, clean etc. The fact that 6 months ago I was one of those people that thought a CDer meant a man was gay (spank me, beat me.. call me crazy ) and the thought that I would ever be with one never would of crossed my mind. When Lace first told me.. I could of run screaming.. but there was something about him.. something that set him apart from ALL other men that I had EVER been with made me say... I HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!! Now, I couldn't be happier.. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone... and would do just about anything for him. (tear drop stain).... wow.. never get that indepth.. LOL

SILK
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    I also have better taste in clothes than my GG for example she very rarely wears skirts or dresses I'll put one on in a blink of an eye and enjoy wearing them. She see's it as a chore to wear one in the time that I have known her I believe she has only worn a skirt three times and a dress twice and that's over a three year span. I also think that I am more feminine than she is sometimes she acts more like a guy. She told me that the thought of being with a woman makes her want to puke. Brenda

I have to say, it sounds like your GG and I have some things in common. I tend to be a little on the tomboyish side. I'd rather walk around in a pair of shorts and a tank top than have to dress up AT ALL. I DON'T do dresses. I do wear skirts occasionally, but that's only to the office. But that's one of the wonderful things my Lace has done for me. Even though I'm still pretty tomboyish, he has opened my eyes to lingerie. Even though I think he looks ALOT better than I do in it... I've got into some and really enjoyed it.

SILK
    [/SIZE]

What sets me apart

If you saw me on the street, you wouldn't know that I am a crossdresser. That is the fun part! I like mysteries!

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Gosh I could write a novel here about another GG perspective, but i don't really feel qualified because I am not currently (and never have been) a CD's SO.

Anything I say would be tainted by my own imagination of how I *think* I would be.

Let's just say my imagination is pretty good!

My wife has told me that I am a very compassionate and loving person who can easily talk about my feelings. Matter of fact I usually have to drag things out of her. She doesn't like the CD side of me however. I've tried to tell her thats probably why I am the way I am, and why she feel in love with me, but she won't acknowledge any difference from me and normal guys. Plus I am way more femme than she, in my taste in clothing and in my emotions.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles