Thread: Family Vacations and Crossdressing

Family Vacations and Crossdressing

Hello Everyone,

How does everyone deal with crossdressing in the midst of a family vacation?

For me, we just got back from a family vacation (three kids) to Southern California so there was to be no dressing. I normally get to dress three nights a week so I had to miss out on a few nights sleeping in lingerie. However, there were a couple of "events" were I got to escape.

First, we were at a outlet mall and my wife was boot shopping (I get my love of boots from her). So while she was trying some on I decided to browse for what I would love to have. Now, we were with the kids so I did not buy but it was still oh so enjoyable.

Second, was when we passed the Fredericks of Hollywood. Again, with those blasted kids so I did not get to stop and shop.

Finally and most importantly, one late night we decided to order pizza from the local pizza shop across the street and I went out to get it alone. As I walked I noticed a very attractive woman at a bus stop and as I got closer I knew that I was looking at a very successful crossdresser. I stared and our eyes met and I smiled, she smiled back. I did not stop and kept walking thinking I should go back and chat but then the #3 ART bus came and she was gone. I hope that my smile was received as recognition of the beauty that she attained and that I hope she knows how happy it made me to see someone pass so successfully with beauty and grace.

Mercedes XOXOXO

In guy mode when staying with family. Allie comes with me if I think I can find some opportunities to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    I stared and our eyes met and I smiled, she smiled back. I did not stop and kept walking thinking I should go back and chat but then the #3 ART bus came and she was gone. I hope that my smile was received as recognition of the beauty that she attained and that I hope she knows how happy it made me to see someone pass so successfully with beauty and grace.
    If you were in guy mode, isn't likely she thought you were some cute guy who hadn't read her and was checking her out? What tipped you off?

I'm sorry it was so hard not dressing while on vacation with your family.
    Reine

When my family went on vacation I dressed a lot. I had the house to myself!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

hiya M,

Those "restrictions" are just part of the price you pay for getting married to a compatible mate.

I however, was smart. I married a gold-digger that immediately got pregnant, then had numerous affairs so I would divorce her. She got house, cars and all of my money as planned. But I am single now and get to do whatever I want on vacations.

Now tell me...who is the smart one here?

Wait... ...on second thought...don't answer that...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cheryl is always busy when family comes around...
    I wonder where she goes??? lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    If you were in guy mode, isn't likely she thought you were some cute guy who hadn't read her and was checking her out? What tipped you off?

I'm sorry it was so hard not dressing while on vacation with your family.
    Thanks Renie I never thought of it that way. I was checked out, I can go with that but in reality she was the one to behold.

Mercedes. XOXOXO

Mercedes, I'm curious. You say she was beautiful, yet you knew she was a CD. What was it about her that gave her away?
    Reine

I have been on a vacation for 24 years! D-I-V-I-O-R-C-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    I have two kinds of vacations - the ones with family and the other with just my wife and I. I never dress on family vacations, but its different when its just the two of us. We are planning a very special vacation next year - to Costa Rica. And if I can keep my courage up, I hope to spend most or all of the trip en femme.

Silver Member
    Crossdressing on a family vacation? Can you spell D I V O R C E? My advice? Don't, don't, don't. This is family time, not you time.

Think about it. You can't put it aside for a week or to?

S

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    How do I deal with crossdressing on a family vacation? Simple. I don't do it.

Besides, it would take another suitcase to deal with Tina's stuff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Mercedes, I'm curious. You say she was beautiful, yet you knew she was a CD. What was it about her that gave her away?
    Well I was pretty sure, call it a gut feeling.

Mercedes

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Crossdressing on a family vacation? Can you spell D I V O R C E? My advice? Don't, don't, don't. This is family time, not you time.

Think about it. You can't put it aside for a week or to?

S
    Yes! Dito! I agree! Rite on, Steph! Oil and water DON'T MIX!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Unfortunately while on vacation I have to be locked away and hidden never to be revealed. Vacation= 100% Male Mode, 100% of the time. Which needless to say I am not too much of a fan of going out of town for vacation. I'm more a "stay-cation" kind of person.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I agree with stay-cations!. But my dream would be if the wife wanted to go down to Vegas as girls; and hit the town hard. I hope to convince the wife to do this, somehow, while I'm in my 30's.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Its about priorities. My family is my priority. I love when I get the chance to be en femme, but it fails in comparison to those wonderful moments with my family.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

For vacations it's 100% male mode with the family BUT my SO knows Andrea wants to shop too so she helps out by putting Andrea's stuff in with hers and if the kids notice and say anything, it's for a friend.