Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thrilled to be my wife's "wife"

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife!

I remember, years ago, probably 20 or so, telling my boss I wanted both a husband and wife and him laughing at me. Now I have just that all rolled into one!

Awesome! For me it would be less of a stretch. I have split the household chores with my wife since I was married. I do the Laundry, half the cooking, and household finances.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    That was a wonderful comment from your Wife,the love you both have for each other shines through in a lot of your posts Happy Anniversary,and heres to many more,as we say in these parts Slainte Mhor to you both.

Its the best feeling in the world when our SOs say such wonderful things.I love doing the housework as my wifes not well at the moment,just want to make life easier for her

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

The avvy pic isn't me
    Happy Anny to you both, and yeah i confess to tearing up as well.

It's relationships like yours and women like your amazing wife that gives me hope not only for myself to find someone understanding, but for humanity in general.

Bless you both.

Amanda, you and I are so blessed. My wife of 31 years tells me almost daily that she is blessed to have me as her wife. Because my wife now has a non curable disease is quickly making her an invalid she needs me to be her wife and husband 24/7. She asked me why I did not wears the maid outfit she bought for me when Iam doing the housework.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Great comment and I would setlle for that arrangement in a heartbeat if it was ment with such honesty. Tell your wife she rocks.

OMG that is sooo hot! Sorry but it totally is. Golly youre sure a lucky girl Amanda. Im happy for you (jealous too).