Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite fantasy?

What is your favourite fantasy?

I feel sure this question has been asked before so please forgive me for asking it now. I would really love to hear what other girls fantasize about and whether some of you have been fortunate enough to realise your dreams.

I love to imagine I am a little girl of five or six in the prettiest party dress, white frilled ankle socks with Mary Jane shoes, the most delicious undies, and ribbons in my hair. I also love the idea of being a maid and a schoolgirl as well as a normal young woman out on a date with a handsome man. I could go on.......

I have dressed in some of these roles but only in private - so far.

Claire

xx

My favorite fantasy is the one where I'm on the moon sippin' on some orange juice with lots of pulp [mmm pulp] while a giant comet comes whizzing by overhead. Moon people jump out of those crater things and we start dancing and singing songs. But then Martians come even though they're not invited and ruin everything ):
    like shooting stars in a barrel

favourite fantasy

one day it should happen: my wife feels bored of routine and asks me to dress as a woman. then she dresses as a man. she feels active, aggressive, active and masculine. she takes the lead and i feel passive, submissive, calm and feminine. then she gradually starts making love to me as though she is male and i am female. i just accept, relax and surrender.

Probably just to wear what we wear and do what we do, and be accepted by ALL; not scrutinized, nor scorned.
    The old saying comes to mind: "Can't we all just get along?"

Silver Member
    My fantasy would be to be totally transformed into a beautiful woman and dressed in a southern belle gown with lots of frill and ruffles and billowing petticoats and professionally made up and ride on a parade float and be the most desireable woman there. At the end of the parade to be then auctioned off to the highest bidder for their pleasure for one night. Experiencing the excitement and being scared knowing what I would end up doing and not being able to change back until they were totally satisfied. I would be a slave to their pleasures and fantasies.

I want the complete freedom of being my true self without judgement and mockery

Probably one of the most common, but it goes through my mind every time I meet someone I really like.
    Somehow a woman I'm attracted to is attracted to me as well; we go out, come back to my place to chat about all kinds of things over a bottle of wine, she notices something female in my house that appears out of place, asks why; I admit to crossdressing, she's o.k. with it, asks me to dress up for her so she can see what I'm so uncomfortable about. I do, shyly come out dressed up, act embarrassed, she smiles, comes over and kisses me, says it's o.k., we all like to feel pretty. And we live happily ever after.

Gee does this strike a cord with anyone?????? Or simply everyone.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    I have simple dreams. My fantasy is to travel accross the country en femme with my wife, and to look presentable enough to comfortably blend in wherever we go.

to be in crossdresser heaven forever - where everyone accepts me and my lifestyle - I get close sometimes though

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    To got to work as myself..and still have a job when I leave at 4:30. WINK

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Hey Girls,

These are all praiseworthy fantasies but I was hoping for a little more imagination such as being a maid servant to a strict master or mistress, being humiliated by being made to appear dressed in front of others, being punished as naughty schoolgirl, etc.

Fantasies do not have to be capable of becoming reality (actually, most are best left in our heads).

Claire

xx

Platinum Member
    I kinda figured that,Claire, but honestly, I didn't want to share my most intimate fantasies. I like to act those out with my SO!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c View Post
    I would really love to hear what other girls fantasize about and whether some of you have been fortunate enough to realise your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c View Post
    Hey Girls,

These are all praiseworthy fantasies but I was hoping for a little more imagination such as being a maid servant to a strict master or mistress, being humiliated by being made to appear dressed in front of others, being punished as naughty schoolgirl, etc.

Claire

xx
    You asked a question and got replies on what the fantasies are. If you are looking for more explicit details then try a different site.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

An English Girl

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I kinda figured that,Claire, but honestly, I didn't want to share my most intimate fantasies. I like to act those out with my SO!
    Kim,

This has nothing to do with this thread but as an English girl I am having to get to grips with the US terminology in this forum. I assume SO stands for "significant other". We use this term in the UK occasionaly but usually we just say "my partner".

Perhaps I should set up a list of things for which we have different words here in the UK such as "knickers" for "panties".

I all for strengthening Anglo-American relations.

Claire

xx

Platinum Member
    Sorry bout the SO....I meant supply officer!

Aspiring Member
    My long term fantasies have been:
    being intelligent
    actively working for the betterment of the environment
    being rich
    dating Kim Novak
    hugging Barbra Streisand and then putting my shoes under her bed
    traveling the world
    learning foreign languages to understand other cultures

Sadly, I've only been successful at a few, but i still keep fantasizing that things will change before I kick the bucket

Thanks Sandra. I was thinking my 'favorites" tab was messed up. hehehe

[SIZE="4"]Hi Clarie, My fantasy as I've posted before, would to be a saloon girl back in the 1860's. I would be working for Miss Kitty at the Long Branch Saloon in Dodge City, Kansas. Hopefully after making lots of money there I would take the stage to Virginia City, Nevada and merry a rich mine owner and live a long happy life.
    My other fantasy is to be a real girl in her teens.......oh well, maybe in another world.

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

No so much a fantasy as a dream I had several months ago.

I come from Poland and somehow in the dream I am suddenly walking the streets of Warsaw, Poland also I just had started HRT so I am under hormonal changes just starting to influence my body and mind.

I am walking down the busy downtown street, warm day, sunshine, I am dressed in short pleated skirt and very light top. As I make my way through the traffic of pedestrians on the wide city sidewalk, I notice that almost everyone looks upon me with the look of admiration. I feel, I must be beautiful to cause such a reaction and move according to this newly found reality, moving through air in effortless sensual, fluid movements. Every smile and every glimpse, fulfills my deep want to be accepted but now, takes me further, I am simply an angel of desire and example of perfection, the owner of power and might and essence of femininity.
    I make my way through and end up walking through a long dark hallway passing by a cafe and few tables occupied by resting pedestrians. As I pass the last table, one of the guys sitting there says "hey, she is soooo hot", to which his friend answers, "Hot, but I think it is a guy!" Oh Nooooooo, what happened, I was doing so good, what gave me away........................... I awoke to the puzzling question of what went wrong. I soon realized it was just a dream, a wonderful dream of beauty which as life would have it got twisted into a nightmare by doubt and a want, to keep something so precious and lucid as perception of perfection.

If we ought to live the dream we first must awake to wholesomeness and truth, where beauty is a day fulfilled with love.
    Last edited by Inna; 08-09-2011 at 03:29 PM.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    My favourite fantasy is to go for a week without laddering a pair of stockings...

...Never gonna happen.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My "fantasy" list is MOSTLY kind of a CD's "bucket list" of portraying every pretty woman I can recall, Claire!
    Fortunately, I've knocked off quite a few so far. Including my bikini wearing avatar! Check!

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm not getting any younger and the list keeps GROWING as new, pretty women come into view! Sigh!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c
    What is your favourite fantasy? I love to imagine I am a little girl of five or six in the prettiest party dress, white frilled ankle socks with Mary Jane shoes, the most delicious undies, and ribbons in my hair.
    [SIZE="2"]I like the little girl fantasy, except that I’m 11 or 12, and I’m actually a boy dressed as a girl, or, more accurately, a boy taking on the persona of a girl, otherwise it wouldn't be FUN. I missed my chance to actually do that, so I am forced to dress my age (within reason, that is)…
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CatAttack
    My favorite fantasy is the one where I'm on the moon sippin' on some orange juice with lots of pulp [mmm pulp] while a giant comet comes whizzing by overhead. Moon people jump out of those crater things and we start dancing and singing songs. But then Martians come even though they're not invited and ruin everything
    [SIZE="2"]That made me laugh, especially the part about the pulp. You have an excellent imagination…[/SIZE]

I would like to be able to spend a month or so enfemme without the possibility of being scrutinized or looked down on or feel embarrassed. It would be nice to feel what it is like to live as a woman full time.

My fantasy is to win one of the mega lotteries so I can buy a house with a great big walk in closet, to stay in …… I mean to keep all of my clothes in.

My wife would like that too!

Actually all of Stacy’s clothes are in the closet in our bedroom plus folded and packed in two under the bed storage boxes and 2 more storage boxes in other rooms, I could easily fill another closet.

My wife keeps all of her clothes in the middle bedroom, but that's because she gets up before I do and dresses for work in there. I tried to talk her out of the closet in there but she won't budge on that one.

I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.

I've always dreamed of being Scarlett O'Hara.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).