Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite fantasy?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c View Post
    Kim,
    This has nothing to do with this thread but as an English girl I am having to get to grips with the US terminology in this forum. I assume SO stands for "significant other". We use this term in the UK occasionaly but usually we just say "my partner".
    xx
    "SO" has been used in the US TG community (or TV/TS community if you will) for a long time, going back to the days of Virginia Prince's "Transvestia". Guess it was faster than saying "wife/girlfriend" (and later on saved 13 characters worth of computer memory.)

Aspiring Member
    To wake up in a womans body for a day.
    To do all the things I dream of.

Quote Originally Posted by susmitha View Post
    one day it should happen: my wife feels bored of routine and asks me to dress as a woman. then she dresses as a man. she feels active, aggressive, active and masculine. she takes the lead and i feel passive, submissive, calm and feminine. then she gradually starts making love to me as though she is male and i am female. i just accept, relax and surrender.
    Well, that's mine exactly. It's my "could happen" fantasy. The other one is where we somehow switch bodies for a couple weeks.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

little child, take me back..

My fantasy as an adult is one I pulled along from childhood, thru young adulthood and now to manhood of me being left alone
    and forgotten in a department store like Macys and then trying on every style of girdle and bra on their racks.Then the next
    morning being discovered by security and made to put everything back as I found it............pretty strange huh.......dana.

Somebody said "fantasy"? I travel alot and here is one of my recurring fantasies. I check into a hotel, it's a full fledge resort, and decide to have some "happy hour" followed by dinner. I'm not expecting to meet anyone, but if I do some conversation would be nice. I proceed into the Resort's sports bar/grill find a place to sit at the bar, and order my usual libation.
    Half way through this drink, an attractive lady about my age comes into the bar and sits a couple chairs down from me. She orders her drink and we begin to chat about travel, what we do, and the conversation unfolds pleasantly. I ask if I might sit next to her and she agrees.
    So there we are two lonely travelers, hitting it off as we continue to re-order drinks, then a bite to eat. We cover a wide range of topics, and weaving through them we come to offer our musings on the opposite sex, strengths, predicaments, etc...
    I offhandedly offer up that I think women have the best go and sometimes wondered what it would be like to be one, jokingly mind you.
    We both laugh at that and after more chat I'm offered to have a night cap in her room, which I agree too.
    The last thing I remember of the evening is sitting in a chair in her room talking.
    The next morning is a big suprise. What a difference a night makes! As I wake up, she greets me with a good morning, and
    I discover myself in bed, naked and changed. She comforts me through the initial shock, as I question her about all of it, she winks and says to me "You said you thought us women had the best go"
    Oddly enough, I am now about her size and build, we're almost like sisters. I'll let anyone else fantasize about what would happen next... Maybe shopping, a full treatment at the Resort's spa?, perhaps a girls night out on the town later?
    Hugs everyone!

Gosh, mine is simple compared to most, I want to have a slumber party, inviting almost every female person, family and friend, I know...
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I always wanted to wear that dress that Jennifer Connelly has on in the Rocketeer and then go tango like in Rent. I'd also love to have the dress she has on in Labrynthe and be at a costume party like that in said movie. Other than that Id just like to go out and party like a girl.

http://image.toutlecine.com/photos/r...-1991-01-g.jpg
    http://www.astrolog.org/labyrnth/jc/autogrf1.gif
    Last edited by Briana90802; 08-11-2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Add picture link
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I'd like to be dressed in a mini-skirt, tight top, stockings and heels, and tied up. My wrists tied tightly, and my elbows tied together so that they touch behind my back. A harness gag for my mouth and head, and my legs tied tightly together at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees. Then after suffering awhile in my bonds, I'd like to be finished off with a hog tie and left to drool and wait for my release.

Now that's a fantasy! May come true one of these days!
    [/SIZE]

I'd love to be able to switch genders back and forth at will

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    [SIZE="4"]I'd like to be dressed in a mini-skirt, tight top, stockings and heels, and tied up. My wrists tied tightly, and my elbows tied together so that they touch behind my back. A harness gag for my mouth and head, and my legs tied tightly together at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees. Then after suffering awhile in my bonds, I'd like to be finished off with a hog tie and left to drool and wait for my release.

Now that's a fantasy! May come true one of these days!
    [/SIZE]
    As a fellow fetishist, this pretty much sums up my favorite fantasy.

I would either like to NOT care what others may think of me if they saw me dressed as a woman, or I would love to be able to look feminine enough to get dressed up, be able to pass, and go shopping with my wife. We go shopping together now, but with me in men's clothes. She would be ok with me dressing up and shopping with her, but I wouldn't be ok with it. I could never pass. Construction work has given me serious man-hands and broad shoulders.
    I know that many people would say "who cares what others think, just have a good time". To that I say, "I care." I wouldn't have a good time if I'm sticking out like a sore thumb. I just want to blend in and not be noticed; but that's how I feel as a man too.

I would like to be to be a women mabey for just a week. that would be nice I think

Quote Originally Posted by CatAttack View Post
    My favorite fantasy is the one where I'm on the moon sippin' on some orange juice with lots of pulp [mmm pulp] while a giant comet comes whizzing by overhead. Moon people jump out of those crater things and we start dancing and singing songs. But then Martians come even though they're not invited and ruin everything ):
    Best evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this situation:
    One day I want to go out as a man and not as a woman. So I dress in male attire. While in a pub a a girl comes to me and states: "eh, you are not really a man. you are a woman dressing as a man, right?" Great feeling.

I would like my wife to tell me, "I appreciate our beautiful house and the life we have together. I feel safe around you because I know you will protect me and provide for me. I think you are a wonderful father and a loving husband. I still love you very much and think you are sexy. Now take me in the bedroom and make love to me."

I know it's not what you were looking for but you asked.

I'm walking down the road and, in the weeds off to the side, I see a brand new Glock 17 that was tossed by some bad guys when they were pulled over for a traffic violation. I take it home and hide it so when the gumment comes to confiscate all my other guns, they won't know about this unregistered one. Then, when the Stasi finally comes to hual me off for some "enhanced interrogation" down in Gitmo, I'll be able to blow my brains out first and foil their evil plan. Everything else, I've done.
    Last edited by LilSissyStevie; 08-13-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Aspiring Member
    My fav fantasy is just to be meand find a aceppting lady

i like those stories about beeing conditioned into a woman from another country. looking eastern, african etc. just completely different and having trouble to understand english. big accent and obviously completely alien in this society.

Aspiring Member
    My fantasy is to take a female part (DRAG) in a Victorian themed play. The director and cast encourage me to dress as a lady full time in real life to enhance and learn my feminine mannerisms for the purposes of the play. As the production progresses, I am gradually accepted in my everyday female personna as my male persona fades, leading to living full time.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

I agree with you 100%. Jennifer Connelly's dress just makes me druel.

i agree with her! i just want to be me without hassle.

Platinum Member
    Hi Claire, My fantasy would be for my wife to accept me completly.

Orchid

Well, to keep the fantasy PG rated… my favorite would be to find myself dressed to the nines and having lunch with my to-die-for beautiful sister in some swanky downtown restaurant, talking over all the craziness that I've lived within the closet. I'd so love to share with her all that she has meant to me, what a roll model she has been. And while we laugh it over, the waiter brings a couple of drinks from two men sitting next to us, themselves to-die-for handsome. From there, I'm afraid, this fantasy might likely will lose its PG rating… [My sister, of course, going back to her husband, and me… well, that's the another story entirely.]
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I dream about age regression and going back to the point where I am in my mid/late 20's, but still with my current knowledge about the world, human emotions, and my own personality as a CD. I'd be rich, with a trust fund and a good job. I would have cosmetic surgery to my nose and adam's apple, boob implants, butt enhancement, lipo around the waist and tummy, and some hair transplants. I dream about being beautiful and glamorous, and having my pick of all the intelligent, handsome men in New York. Sort of like Samantha Jones, Kim Cattrall's character in Sex and the City. In that vein, I also have thought that someone like Jason Lewis, who played Samantha's boyfriend Smith Jerrod in Season 6, would be sooooo delicious to have as a Boy Toy! Everyone would know that I am a transvestite, but I would be so beautiful and fascinating that no one would care one way or the other.

One that came to mind over the weekend.

I am sent by my mother or an Aunt to a special school that trains effeminate males to become girls. The pupils would be taught to be ultra feminine, dressmaking, needlework, how to dress. how to behave with a man when out on a date, how to be a bride, a mother, and so on. The course would last several years and boys would only be allowed to leave when they had become perfectly feminine and could pass easily as real girls.

Claire

xx