Thread: Traveling Pretty Today

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar

Traveling Pretty Today

I believe the first time I saw the term "Traveling Pretty" was in a thread by the adventurous Ms. Kimberly Huddle....when I got up this morning I had only one plan for the day..that was to take a trip to Kansas City Mo which is about 3 hours from where I live.
    This is for work and I had no intentions of dressing when I awoke this morning but something clicked inside me and I decided I would make the drive today enfemme afterall...
    Now when I arrive at my destination I will have to chnge back to drab for a couple of hours while there, but then I plan to change from drab back into fab for the drive back home this evening.

I forsee at least eating two meals on the road today as well as a couple of stops for fuel, rest room etc...but thats just becoming another day in the life of this happy T-Girl.....

Hope everyone has as great a day as I plan to have.

More later...and if possible perhaps a pic or two.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

keep us posted on how it went

Wendy Marie, I live in KC and would watch for you if I were going to be home but I'm leaving as you are getting here. Enjoy yourself but please be careful! This world and the road is just full of crazy people.
    Vivian

Platinum Member
    Have fun - I'm sure you'll enjoy the trip much more when you travel pretty

Yes traveling enfemme is a wonderful way to travel. I have taken many trips using my car and did so enfemme. It was and still is a great experience.

Good for you Wendy Marie! Hope you have a wonderful trip! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    It sure does make the long open roads in the sparsely populated areas a lot more bearable. It is a shame that you have to do the changing as that is time consuming, but sometimes it is the price we pay....

Traveling Pretty Update

Well, I just got back in and have an update which is at times funny, embarrassing and even a bit scary.

I have traveled this route many times in the past but only once or twice enfemme and so thought I had it all figured out for things such as gas stops, bathroom breaks etc.

Thefirst problem arose when I arrived at the first rest stop and needed to use the restroom...as I approached the door I noticed a sign which said out of order...no big deal as I had a back up plan to stop at a place just a few miles down the road which I have used enfemme in the past.

I had stumbled upon a small conveinence store out in the middle of nowwhere which was ran by a Lesbian couple back in the spring...it is never busy that is until today...as I pulled up there were several flat bed trucks pulling cattle trailers sitting in the lot...but the call of nature was becoming a little more urgent by now soI decided to pull on my big girl bloomers and go in anyway....Problem, as I approached the buisness I realized I had left my purse in the car and since I planned to get something to drink I needed money so I returned to the car to get it.

I opened the door and leaned in when I heard a very loud Whoot whooo whistle coming from the gas pumps...Now I was wearing my Jordache Hipster Capri's and as I was the only person in the lot I knew this cowboy was whistling at me...for some reason this caught me so off guard and I could feel the blood rush from my face and I lost my nerve so I hopped back in the car and drove off.

Problem number two...I still needed to go Sissy very badly....I punched fuel into the GPS only to discover that the nearest station other than the one I just left was 35 miles away...so I pulled off at a big barn and ran in between two rows of hay bales and let caution fly to the wind.

Got down the road an hour later and started feeling hungry so I made a pit stop at a McDonalds and went inside to again heed the call of nature and to wash my hands before ordering breakfast to go and drove off into a major Thunderstorm....

Ended up driving at 35-40 MPH for nearly twenty minutes through a deluge of wind and rain.

On the plus side the trip back home was uneventful...got fuel in the town ofPeculiar Missouri...seemed an appropriate place to stop....the girl who took my money was rather funny and treated me like Rock Star and even asked for my e-mail address so she could write me...Guess Peculiar is a boring community afterall.

If you are reading this and considering taking a trip enfemme I recommend doing so as I always enjoy my trips.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Nothing like having fun on a trip! That's a great update story Wendy Marie! Now I know who peed on my hay! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

...asked for your email address?... that's a good one! There are a lot of unusual people out there, not all bad and I suspect there are many that do think what we do is cool. ...maybe they don't understand, but it sounds positive. Its better than the 'I know you are CDing smirk'... What to do if someone whistles at you?! I think you just ignore it and go about your business (or running away works too!)...
    Chickie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Wendy, doesn't a girl like you always travel enfemme?? How could you do it any other way?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I also traveled pretty this weekend! While I have driven short distances to local TG events, I have never "traveled" en femme. This weekend I had to make a long drive across a couple of states. I got dressed in the morning at the motel I was staying in. I skipped the free breakfast and headed for the car. My first stop was for breakfast. I used a fast food drive through. I think the girl at the window "knew" but I am not really sure. Next stop was for gas. I pay at the pump and felt very natural and comfortable. I wore a nice pink top, a denim skirt and sandals. The last stop before reaching my destination was for a bathroom break. Totally at random, but the place I stopped was a gas station/quick shop. It turns out that they had a separate building for their restrooms. Simple. They only accomodate one patron at a time. I watched a women come out and get in her car and there was no one else around. I stepped out of the car, and walked in like I owned it!! Overall a great experience.

Carla...Good for you..sounds like a fun trip was had...?

And thanks all for the words of kindness and support.

BTW...I promised pics but was unable to take any cause my camera acted up...again, may be time to replace it.

What Me Worry
    Wendy Marie I am so glad you had a great trip. I look forward to hearing about your next adventure. Hugs
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012