Thread: Eyeglasses

Eyeglasses

My old glasses had titanium frames that were broken and unrepairable. I needed a back-up pair, so I took the lenses to Wally World today. They are an unusual size and shape, so the tech had a hard time finding a suitable frame. Imagine my delight when she found a good fit in the women's section. Well, they actually look very unisex - no frills or fancy colors. But heck, I took 'em gladly. Even if they look unisex, I know they are for women!

How cool Donna. For the past couple months I have wanted to get my prescription filled with a pair of women's glasses. I know you must be enjoying them. ;-)
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Iv'e been wearing ladies frames for the past 3 yrs and they are pink and have the heart patternson them and no one has ever said a word
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

I just got new frames. i just told the optician, I don;t want a bulky masculine frame. She said ok, I understand. she went right to the womens frames and gave a nice light weight small lens frame. Piece of cake! Just $$$$. LOL
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

I just had my prescription filled for new glasses! I should get my first pair of lady frames in a week or so! Can't wait!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    I await the delivery of my Sarah Palen's - they will never equal her appearance but what the heck they will bug the ex no end.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I do not have prescription glasses, but do use reading glasses. All my reading glasses are feminine, and have been for several years!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'm a month or two out from seeing the doctor for a new prescription, and I plan on getting myself my first pair of prescription glass with womens frames. Can't wait!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

If you know your prescription, you can mail order your glasses with female frames, starting at $7 for frames and lenses. Shipping is same whether you order one pair or 10. Buy a bunch; I did, I have a pair in every color so I can match my outfits. www.zennioptical.com you have to know your 'pupillary distance'; the distance between your pupils in millimeters. Put on any pair of glasses, look in the mirror, put a dot in front of your pupil on each lens using an erasable marker. Measure. You're done.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When I needed new contact lenses, I got a womens pink-ish thin frame too as a back-up. I use contacts in drab mode and my girl glasses for Melody.

I always wear women's frames in my normal girlie-guy mode. I even have a pair of pink sunglasses.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

When i ordered my reading glasses i wanted something cheaper for work, she told me the number and to go to walmart or costco. When i went there they had all different styles, so i bought a pair of men's for work and a pair of woman's for home. The funny part is i wear the ladies glasses all the time the kids think iam wearing my wife's and not once even gave me a second look, and they are really fem little heart shape diamonds on the side and bright pink.

I just received my femme glasses from Zinnioptical.com. First impression is that the lens quality is as good as my male mode Lenscrafters lenses, and my prescription is a fairly strong one with progressive lenses. Switching back and forth I see exactly the same with both!

I ordered high-index lenses (thinner) so the cost was a bit higher than others have reported, but the delivered cost was under $90, less than half of what Lenscrafters charges!

Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I have two pair of femish frames. My new ones are green and are so cute!

I had forgotten my glasses on the way to work so I stopped into a CVS and picked up a pair of reading glasses. When I went to check out, the girl cashier said that they were having a two for one sale. Seizing on this chance, I returned to the register with a pair of women's glasses. The cashier said, "nice choice" as I paid. Now Rosemary Jane has her own glasses to read the posts in this form as well as other reading matter.

Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    I await the delivery of my Sarah Palen's - they will never equal her appearance but what the heck they will bug the ex no end.
    You ought to be glad about that.