Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closet CDS: Do u have to hide your things from family and friends in your own home?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Closet CDS: Do u have to hide your things from family and friends in your own home?

I only live with my teen daughter part time and she's clueless!
    My house is FILLED with fem wear and dressing items! Every closet, armour, etc. has some bagged items, women's clothes, shoes, etc., etc. I work on masks, silicone forms, etc. in the garage. I just noticed several dresses have been hanging openly just inside an open br closet for WEEKS! My computer has 1000's of Sherry pics on it.

But, she's totally self absorbed and has no interest in what I'm doing or working on! She never snoops around and has her own computer. My married girl was VERY observant! I had to delete computer pics and keep everything else in storage elsewhere!

We rarely have company. When we do, they stay in the living areas of the house! Of course, looking at me you'd NEVER guess I do this!
    So, I can now virtually hide things in PLAIN SIGHT!

My question to closet CDs is:
    If u have your own place, how difficult is it to keep your CD things from being discovered?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am a GG and a SO to my CD. We share a house with another roomie and we dohide his cding as our roomie owns the house and would kick us out.We keep everything in his closet.
    Good things happen to those who wait. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It used to be a nightmare. I ended up storing it all in the attic where my wife never went.
    Then as the marriage started to die I hid it under my bed in the spare room where I was banished to.
    But the perfect answer came in the end. She divorced me and I got my own place.
    What bliss!

A happy SUZY.

I'm a closet CD&own my place&I keep my femme clothes in a locked room,which is my private den/office,with a deadbolt
    lock on the door.I have dresses,skirts,pantyhose,blouses&shoes(heels,etc). My den/office is private&off limits when I am
    away.I keep the door locked,when I go away.I have a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders custom uniform on order
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

My wife knows and approves of my crossdressing. I hide my things from the rest of my family. We have 2 bedroom closets and I keep my girl clothes in my wifes closet. They have no idea what's going on.

Platinum Member
    Doc, having lived with a teen aged step daughter, I can attest to the self absorption. However, that does change as they grow up. Any concerns that as your teen daughter matures that she might suddenly become more aware and inquisitive about what's going on in the garage?

since I'm out to my wife, I really don't have to hide it much, it's all in the master bedroom closet and dressers, but no one goes in there but the wife and I. Family and friends just don't use that part of the house, whats in the rest of the place, they would really have to snoop to find anything that couldn't be just old stuff stored.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Keep my clothes in my closet in our bedroom. Keep my bras pants etc in my bed side cabinets. Only my emidiate family would ever come in to our room. My yongest 19 year old son still lives at home. I'm certain he knows I crossdress though he has never seen me and we don't discuss it. It's just one of dads slightly off the wall hobbies to him, I think.

My wife and I own a rather large house. Given that it is just the two of us and our daughter, it is probably ridiculous. But there is plenty of storage space, and rooms we use for storage, guests, or whatever. My wife has an insanely large wardrobe of clothes, so I just keep my clothes with her's. They blend in quite well. As for breast forms, shoes, etc., I keep them tucked away from prying eyes. I have easy access, my wife knows where they are, and no one will unintentionally come across it. It's actually one of the few aspects of my closeted existence that I am not worried about in the least.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I'm surprised no one has yet stated what my wife and I do. Since she and I are roughly the same size on top Tina's clothes are simply hung on her side of the closet! Ok, since our feet are different sizes Tina's heels are in shoe boxes under my male shoes and the forms are behind some clothes, but most of what Tina needs is out in plane sight! No one has yet noticed!

tina

I make little or no effort to hide anything. I'm in my early 60's and I've paid my dues. If people don't like who I am, that's their problem, not mine.

CK

The stuff I just bought is in my dresser drawer, if anyone went into my unlocked room to look in there they would find it easy enough.
    Then again, that's where I also keep some other items so maybe the double shock would cancel out the clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by misskristykitty View Post
    I am a GG and a SO to my CD. We share a house with another roomie and we dohide his cding as our roomie owns the house and would kick us out.We keep everything in his closet.
    I decided to read this as if you kept everything in your roomie's closet. Bold!

Back when I was in the closet my brother kept threatening to raid my room and see what it was I was hiding.

I am in the closet to family, friends and neighbors. My son lived with me until he finally found his true love and we are all just waiting for the official announcement. While he was living with me, I kept and still keep everything in my closet, in under bed plastic storage containers, in some dresser drawers and in a suitcase. Now that he has gone I have still maintained that system because I never really know when he may turn up to get something he has left behind or come to borrow something that he needs, tools, maybe a dress shirt or tie. I am hoping that he will eventually move out completely and I can then re-organize my storage system and move some of my never used male clothes into the spare bedroom closet. If anyone looked closely, and that is not too closely, they would immediately have a lot of doubts and questions to ask me. When it happens, so be it.

Silver Member
    So Doc, Let me tell you a story. Years ago (about 35 years ago) when I was a crossdresser, I kept my stuff in a large red trunk at the foot of the bed. It was ALWAYS locked and pretty sturdy.

I was visiting my daughter about 10 years ago when the subject of that red trunk came up in conversation. "Oh yeah", she said, "Dave (her brother) and I broke into that trunk. We were really disappointed 'cause all that was in it were some old women's clothes."

Some teenagers are a bit more inquisitive than we might like to think. Mine were.

Stephie

I am out to my family but my wife has asked not to see or hear about my cross-dressing so I bought a large individual storage drawer and I keep everything in there in our walk in closet. She doesn't see it but knows where it is. I would prefer to just keep the stuff out in the closet with our other clothes but I am doing my part to keep the peace and go at her pace.

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    My problem is not to hide things from my people for I have a small apartment downtown Sao Paulo, in a very friendly area, just for my fem stuffs.
    Problem is to hide papers, bills and stuffs of that apartment from my wife.
    I've been successful so far. Guess for how long?
    I'm posting some pics of my flat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marcia Polari; 08-16-2011 at 07:36 PM.

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    Ooooppss! Forgot the closet!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I live with my 10 yr old son and my parents board with us. They do not know about my crossdressing. I keep my femme clothes in my robe and drawers, out of site, but only as much as my male clothes are out of site. I only under-dress, dress when I know I have the house to my self (parents on vacation and son sleeping over) or I take a nature walk. My problem is when I do the laundry, where to dry my femme clothes. I think my mother may know more than she tells.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Every one in my household knows so I don't have to worry about hiding anything. If I do have to ever hide anything from company it's wigs, pictures, books and shoes that I have to hide. Luckily me and wife wear close to the same size in clothes so that is not an issue.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I'm in the closet to everyone I know. So I have to hide everything, which really sucks. All my girly clothes are also very girly & frilly so there's no hiding in plain sight !!

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    Before I recently came out to my wife again (it came out years before for a brief period, but then went back in the closet for a while), I used to keep everything hidden in the basement in a duffel bag I had hidden away in a cabinet in the basement
    (although in retrospect, I think she knew all along I was still secretly dressing up when I was by myself, but don't think she knew the extent of it with the collection of clothes, wigs, breast forms I had).
    Anyway, I opened up about it again a few months ago after we were "fooling around" and she slipped her lingerie onto me.
    I used that as an opportunity to bring up that I'd like to start dressing again and I brought stuff out of the basement, but still kept it in the duffel bag stuffed away in my home office.
    Now that it's just the 2 of us in the house, the wife seems to be more cool with, and open about, my dressing. She even bought me a nice gown and robe as a Father's Day gift (nice irony there, huh?)
    So, I've finally decided to get it all out of the "closet" and into our actual closet. We cleared out a drawer for my undergarments and have other stuff hanging up in the closet.
    No one but us ever goes into our closet, so we don't need to really hide anything in there from anyone any more.

My skirts dresses, and pantyhose, along with make up, my one bra, and heels, are hidden from my mother. She is known to snoop.

My catsuits, leggings, boots, and such are not so hidden. Often I leave them on the ground if I have to do a quick change for some reason. I have left sheer footless tights in a similar manner.

I really hate having to hide my skirts and stuff, but that for the moment is the world we live in. I simply cannot trust my mother's reaction.

On a side note: I could really see having your own APARTMENT, that is hidden from the wife as huge grounds for divorce. You better hope she never finds out about that.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I am not out to family or most of my friends, though a few do know. My wife knows and doesn't care, so our bedroom has my girly stuff all over the place. It's all over the house too, but I pick things up and move them to the bedroom before company comes over. Not always though, because most people would see a dress or a skirt laying about and think it belongs to my wife. Shoes however... well she wears a 7.5 and I wear and 11. It's kinda hard to say that the boats belong to my wife.