If you had to choose

If you had to choose between being the following two people:

DICK CHENEY
    Former Vice President of the United States

OR

ISIS KING
    Beautiful Transgender Model

Who would you choose?
    Last edited by SweetIonis; 08-16-2011 at 09:00 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Sorry, I would not choose either one. Even though I am usually a Republican, I never liked Dick Cheney so I certainly would not want to be him! And I have never wanted to be a woman, so I would not want to be Isis Wells either. Any more choices?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The premise is that you HAD to choose between the two. Not that you would necessarily want to be either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Nikola Tesla

And I could shoot any one I wanted? I'd be a Dick... I mean I'd be Dick..
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-16-2011 at 08:49 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Isis girl ! I'd want to be Isis !
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Sorry, the OP said; "if you had to choose between BEING the following two people which would you choose?" So I chose! If I have to take one, I guess I would take Dick even though I don't really like him!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I don't think that even Dick Cheney wants to be Dick Cheney. Isis, of course!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Dick Chaney! Before he dicks u! (Stolen from the Nixon campaign era!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    I don't think that even Dick Cheney wants to be Dick Cheney. Isis, of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenS View Post
    Isis girl ! I'd want to be Isis !
    Although I think I want to know how she feels about certain things. I'm with Isis!!!!!

SO CUTE!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- Nikola Tesla

This thread, and some of its responses, reminds me of the movie Airplane! LOLOLOL!!!

Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?
    Elaine Dickinson: Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.
    Rumack: Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.

Never liked anyone named Dick! But then I never liked a republican either! So I say NO dick for me!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hmm... would I like to be a gorgeous gurl or a fat old angry politician... tough choice.

Banned Read only
    Well for me there is an advantage to being either one. If I were to choose to be Dick Cheny, I could buy all the girls I could ever want day after day. I guess I'd rather be a fat old rich man with all the money and power and influence to buy all the love and happiness, then to be a poor pretty girl. I'm not one to say money can't buy happiness like the old cliche' goes. Give me multi millions which I'm sure he's worth and I could think of things to buy to make me happy, homes, cars, vactions, Islands, and all the girls that money could buy. Well this is just my opinion.
    L&R.......Tara

Well, if it meant a stay at the infamous "Hanoi Hilton", then I'd say Dick was the one who'd be up to it.

Sure, Isis is TS and I respect her for that, but that doesn't automatically qualify her as a Supermodel even though she as been set up for that role. I don't find her particularly attractive, although the potential might be there. Right now, she is way too scrawny and anorexic looking for my liking and not something I'd want to be...

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Well, if it meant a stay at the infamous "Hanoi Hilton", then I'd say Dick was the one who'd be up to it.

Sure, Isis is TS and I respect her for that, but that doesn't automatically qualify her as a Supermodel even though she as been set up for that role. I don't find her particularly attractive, although the potential might be there. Right now, she is way too scrawny and anorexic looking for my liking and not something I'd want to be...
    So which one would you choose to be if you HAD to choose to be one of them. ??
    L&R.......Tara

She's from my home turf so I gotta go with my homies.

Duh. If I was forced to choose those to personality archetypes, I would much rather be the beauty than the beast. Dick Cheney is no beauty, so that kinda narrows it down a bit.

Isis by far.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Let us remember that Robert/Richard/Dick(?) has a very Bum Heart. Numerous By-Passes, history of Stents, Angina. A very sick man with a very questionable future. For that reason alone, I think I would choose to become a young, healthy, BEAUTIFUL, Transgender Model.

I imagine my survival chances would be much improved with A Preference toward Iris.

Peace and Love, Joanie

War Criminal or Model... hmmmm tough choices.

a old war Hero, pow, sick body. or a young model, with lots of life left in her.

very easy choice i would be a hit on the runways.

I don't want to be a woman full time but I would definitely not want to be Dick Cheney so if I had to choose it would be Isis.

Plus it wouldn't hurt to look that good all the time hehe
    Be Yourself

Not interested in being a dick, so I'll take a healthy young thing, model, that will become rich. I've got enough heart issues of my own, I wouldn't wish his on anyone.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Sorry, I would not choose either one. Even though I am usually a Republican, I never liked Dick Cheney so I certainly would not want to be him! And I have never wanted to be a woman, so I would not want to be Isis Wells either. Any more choices?
    Yea,, I have to say ditto to that

Oh be able to change the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take that I would be still me on the inside, for my own sake and what I believe in, to the surprise of entire Bush administration I would then announce that I am Transgender, get FFS, SRS, Butt, Breasts, skin rejuv. well heck for that matter a body transplant (he surely can afford it) and establish the TADUSA Transgender Administration Department of United States of America and would proclaim Americas world involvement in fighting discrimination terrorism around the world especially LGBT rights.

I would appoint then ISIS King to be the foreing trans secretary to oversee the enforcement of love principles.

Well, and lastly I would change my name to Dick-a-less-a

Smile

I think Dick Chaney. I can buy a lot of different things...surgery to make me look more femme. Great clothes, sexy underthings and shoes! Plus one hell of a party for everyone here! But there is a downside...if I'm out someone might say "look at that Dick in a dress." Never mind I'll just be me