Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not your first, but your favorite

When young, I enjoyed all three outfits equally; schoolgirl, cheerleader, and the sailor girl dress. So it was probably more just getting to wear what I thought I was supposed to at that point. The first time I had a 'favorite' was when I was 14; my older sister had stopped wearing a cute very short dress because it was the style of the previous year, and it was put into storage in our attic. I noticed it missing from her closet, and sort of knew where it wound up. I made it my own; it was a Quiana (trade name for a sliky nylon material that was cool to the touch) mini dress which zipped up the back, clinging to my body but not feeling tight. With panties, pantyhose, bra, and slip, as well as my shoulder length hair and no beard yet, I was as close to being passable as I ever would be. I still remember that dress, and how pretty I felt wearing it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My first pair of panty's were white granny panty's and they still are my favorites along with a full slip. I have had many different panty's but the white granny ones are always there.

There have been many items that I have loved over the years. I would say any underwear with color other than white. Second would be my breast forms and the way they make look and feel about myself. Also there will always be those 4" heels.

My first fav would have to be a mini fit and flare dress of my sisters. The bodice fit a bit tight and the skirt flared out, very fem. I wore it with a matching bra and panty - pink. It was an outfit i often turned to when home alone. Since that time I would have to say my wig and makeup. It takes me far beyond a guy in a dress.
    Love to all
    LoriAnn

My little red flats. I still love those things.

Mine right now would be the leggings I got at Walmart last night. They look so good with my wedge sandals and denim mini skirt. I might just go to the Lipstick Lounge saturday so I can wear them somewhere. Billie Jean

mine was a white satin full slip that my mine had stuffed in her goodwill bag. It was so pretty and feminine, and i had many a good night sleep in it!

Mine was a French Maid uniform from LD Fashions. Classic black satin with white lace trim, short hem and short puffy sleeves. Cost me a lot of money back in the 90's before the internet was a big thing so I had to get it old-school mail order. It had been custom made to my size and fit perfectly. The satin was good quality and very comfortable. I'd often wear it on the weekends with some black patent pumps with 3-1/2" heels while cleaning my apartment.

I got rid of the uniform, heels, and my few other items in a purge a few years later when a girlfriend moved in with me, thinking that I was done with dressing up. Of course I was wrong.

Christine

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My first favourite was my cousins cream silk tieneck blouse and black pencil skirt,only had it on fleetingly but memory stayed with me and love wearing that type of outfit now

My favourite item of my own was my first outfit I ever wore out it was a strappy red/black floral frilled dress and black sparkly cardi,I still have it but expanding waistline means I havent wore it for ages,one day though

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Before I ever heard of the word "fetish", I knew I had one (well, two) for high heels and lipstick. Not surprising, then, my favorite items were 1) a pair of dark brown wood six inch heels with about a one inch sole. They had a criss-cross black satin vamp and black satin ankle ties. Very high and sexy, and very comfortable to wear and walk in. Lost in a purge long ago. Dadgummit. 2) six inch cork wedge heels with a 1-1/2 platform, black velvet. High and sexy, but again, easy to walk in. Still have them, still love them. 3) Now discontinued, Loreal True Cherry lipstick. Deep red, more bluish red than true red (bluer than Revlon Certainly Red, and darker that Revlon Cherries in the Snow). I loved that color.
    ...these are a few of my favorite things....

A LONG time ago, when I was about 15 my youngish stepmother was a bridesmaid.I wore the outfit more than she did. At first it was just the dress....a strapless, pink satin gown with a nipped waist and tea-length skirt. Then one day when I was certain my mohter was long gone, I put on the whole outfit...the dress, the crinoline, the white satin pumps with three-inch heels, the matching short, white gloves, and a pearl choker. I put on her pink lipstick and sprayed on way too much perfume. Then I put on a lovely straw hat with a pink bow in it, looked in the mirror--and saw my stepmother staring back at me.

You can probably imagine the ocean of feelings that took control of me. I would tell you what happend next, but I have spent years trying forget her horrible words. But the outfit was lovely.

Nicole--since we share the same fetishes...you might enjoy este lauder's Divine Red lipstick. I adore the shades you mentioned but never got to wear Loreal's True Cherry....

Banned Read only
    I would have to say my very first new (not second hand) evening gown. It was a John Galliano bought for a charity ball. I still have it but have not worn it in several years now.

Mine was a short black dress with white polka dots on it. I wore it with nice tan stockings and high heels, it was so pretty. Unfortunately, I could no longer fit into it
    You never forget a favorite dress.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    There was a blue mini dress I found in the wardrobe that stood in the basement room I had for the summer I was sent to stay with my dad because my mother discovered I'd been wearing her things. That dress still has a place in my heart. The first pair of heels I wore that fit comfortably is mighty high on that list as well.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Mine was/is no doubt thigh-highs, nude or taupe. I believe it was sparked by accidentally walking in on my mother when she was attaching her hose to her garter belt when I was a young child.

I have always been a "leg man" and thigh highs have always driven me to sexual distraction, whether in "guy mode", "gurl mode", or any other "mode" you want to categorize with an ambiguous label, lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My favourite is probably my white Marilyn Monroe halter neck dress, with 4 inch silver stilettos. A got it for a fancy dress party. But then i love my black knee high boots too...

I was about 12 or so at the time.

My late, great mom had this silky dark lavender (almost purple) pants suit with a gorgeous big flowing top.

I would wear just the top and it looked like a mini dress. I had bought some lavender pantyhose, heels and my first Covergirl Eyeshadow kit to match with a pinkish/purpleish lipstick.

I felt so pretty and feminine in it. A close girlfriend of mine who was the only one who knew I liked to dress up could not get over how good I looked in it!

Wow, I miss those young teen girl days.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You can laugh all you wish, Karren, you're still an effing fox!...moocho smoochos Jackie
    Jackie

I just got back from Payless Shoes...I'm wearing a pair of black elastic strappy flats with 1 inch heels..I feel ****ty...love it..Just sitting on the stool trying on high heels gave me a tremendous rush...The other pair I bought is flats that have elastic that makes them curl when not worn...with a little flower kind of thing on the toe just behind the peep toe..in denim..It's Buy one get one half off!! Hence, the two pair...I'm new to this...Browsed Target and almost...almost..bought a XXL sports bra...Maybe next time.. smooches all
    Jackie
    Jackie

The first pair of high heels that I worked up the courage to walk into K Mart and buy, for me! Me...me....me. They were mine, not borrowed or stolen, in my style and perfect fit. I remember when I got them home and first put them on, my heart was pounding and I almost couldn't breath and wanted to cry. Seems weird now.

I'm going to cheat a little purely because i cant decide,,,,,so the first is a huge fluffy jumper from topshop,,,it goes with everything and is super soft and super comfy. Secondly is a vintage fifties dress, full skirt and a bow on the back, i love it!
    x Flic x

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    My favorite is a Blizzconn shirt I found at Goodwill for two bucks. What's interesting about it, other than it was probably one of the few girls shirts sold that year, is it somehow got on the men's rack of shirts even though it is obviously a girls shirt. It's also the first article of women's clothing that I did not care if people knew I was buying it for me.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

My first was wearing my mom's heels. Then her dresses. Always loved venturing into her closet. Which she put a blind eye on.

Let me re-phrase this answer, the first LBD and sheer black hose. I purchased on my own when I was eighteen. My folks were away for the weekend. I had everything else, wig heels, etc; that I needed stashed away. When I looked at myself in the full length mirror after putting on the dress. My heart skipped a beat. I was totaly blown away.

Renee
    Last edited by renee k; 08-24-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

The pair of black heels I wore out for Halloween one year. They were not overly sexy, just a simple pair of open-toed-, sling-backed shoes with around a three and a half inch high blade heel (Skinny when viewed from the side but wider when viewed from the back). What made them so special? The fact that when I got home that night, a night with no major incidents, and I found that the leather soles were dirty and scuffed. They were dirty because "I" had worn them out. Silly, I know, but then this is me we are talking about.