Thread: I didn't think being complimented by a straight man would feel so good!

I didn't think being complimented by a straight man would feel so good!

I was talking to a (not really that close) friend while en femme.
    He said "You look really good!"
    I thanked him, and asked what he meant.
    He looked me up and down, and said "You're like, an 8/10. You look really good."
    I couldn't help but blush!
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

If you are heterosexual though, there is nothing quite like when a GG says something similar, or in a similar vein to you while en fem. It is really awesome.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I love it when my wife says the outfit that I have on is really cut and that she would never have thought of wearing that that way. I just beam.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

You feel good cause he see's you as all woman . hey maybe you looking so hot might just change his mind on the straight thing!!! He did put a full body scan on you...

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta View Post
    ........asked what he meant.
    He looked me up and down, and said "You're like, an 8/10. You look really good."
    I couldn't help but blush!
    I was wondering what an "8/10" was, this was what I found...Luke 8:10, from the International Standard Version (©2008) So he said, "You have been given knowledge about the secrets of the kingdom of God. But to others they are given in parables, so that 'they might look but not see, and they might listen but not understand."

It's always nice when someone that has no sexual interest in you says you look nice! My kind of people! And according to your avatar I can only agree with him! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Be free - overcome fear!
    It feels great doesnt it?

I had an experience recently when I went to a 'Gentleman's Club' with my lesbian
    girlfriends who are are all natal females & who wanted to see the girls there
    dancing & stripping. And when we arrived two of my friends went to the bar to
    get some drinks and brought back a really nice looking man who paid for our drinks.

But what really shocked me was the fact he hit on me out of all the women
    at our table, even girls younger than me. And 'No', he was not gay. I found
    this out when I told him I was a lesbian & he said that he is straight. So I
    am assuming he thought I was a natal female as well instead of a intersexual
    who is in the process of transition as a M-F transsexual. So I also found that
    very flattering.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    If you are heterosexual though, there is nothing quite like when a GG says something similar, or in a similar vein to you while en fem. It is really awesome.
    Ditto to that! If a GGs says it to me and I can tell she's being sincere, then that really makes my day
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I called him up today, and asked him if he was serious, or just messing around.
    He told me, "I meant it. You're pretty cute as a girl."
    I didn't think I was passable, let alone cute.
    This feels REALLY good!
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

How about when a rather pretty older TS woman looks you up and down and says you are beautiful...

and then goes on to say that she is legally blind without her glasses.

Great. Bubble, meet needle.

(The above is a true story, happened to me last night.)
    Last edited by Sara Jessica; 08-21-2011 at 03:07 PM.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Be free - overcome fear!
    Sara, that just sounds like a typical case of sour grapes, don't ever take anything like that to heart.

I had some issues with a trans-woman in my local support group who had been on hormones for over 2 years when I started,
    but the difference was I was living fulltime as a female before I went on hormones, whereas she was on hormones for over 18
    months before she went fulltime as a female. Others in the group complimented me more than they complimented her when I
    joined the group. So then she tried to make me feel as miserable as possible by saying little things to try and bring me down.
    But it was a good job I seen what she was trying to do and didn't let her bullcrap affect me. So this appears to be the same
    type of situation where jealousy really is a curse

Aspiring Member
    I wished you would have said back, "Count you blessings every morning when you try to see yourself in the mirror do you" Well, anyway, you did the right thing and not slip to her level. That makes you sweet.

Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    How about when a rather pretty older TS woman looks you up and down and says you are beautiful...

and then goes on to say that she is legally blind without her glasses.

Great. Bubble, meet needle.

(The above is a true story, happened to me last night.)