Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ex, my daughter, and crossdressing

6 is a great age. I'm so glad she's been so excepting of who her father is. She may also understand others are not as excepting. I'm sure thats why she feels bad. Talking with her is a wonderful idea. The more you talk about issues the better it'll be. She loves you no matter how you dress, thats what matters.

Gold Member
    Well, I don;t know how this slid by me about the breasts but if you DO go dressed, just maybe try to blend in and not wearing hoochie the clown forms.

If you try to blend, then damage control is possible but if you wear those drag-queen titties, people WILL be making mean jokes
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

If your daughter hasn´t seen you fully dressed in person, as you say in your first message, I think her soccer game is not the best place and time to go dressed with her. Go step by step. Fully dressed at home, fully dressed somewhere out of your every day life and don´t ask her directly, she will always say "yes" to you, she is your daughter and she doesn´t want to hurt you, but try to see her reaction, wether she is confortable or not. We are talking about her, we are not talking about you.
    Last edited by María José; 09-01-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Maxine, I guess the soccer game has come and gone. What did you end up doing?
    Reine

Sounds to me like your daughter should tell you what she would like you to wear.

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Maxine, I guess the soccer game has come and gone. What did you end up doing?
    I wore a red Eddie Izzard tour t-shirt, white girl shorts, sandals, and a little makeup, like I usually do. I brought my didgeredoo to make noise when her team scored. The parents and kids all loved it.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead