Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: might be a crossdresser if.........

might be a crossdresser if.........

.....thought it might be fun for a take from Jeff Foxworthys' "redneck" routine

like ....
    when your plummer is under the sink and you see a Victoria Secret tag in his crack...........he might be a crossdresser!

or......
    if while standing in line for a cappucino the guy in front of you ask the barista where she got her cute shoes........he might be a crossdresser!

Ok just one more.....
    If the beautiful woman you've been ogling at the mall has to adjust her choker to cover her adams apple..............she might be a crossdresser!

well I don't know -- anyone like to make a contribution? go for it...might be fun!

.....Debra

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    .... if you walk into the local dress shop in drab and the sales clerk calls you by your femme name and wants to show you the cute new dresses they just got in, you might be a crossdresser!

.... if you buy more pantyhose at the department store than your wife you might be a crossdresser!!
    when in doubt, dress

Not to leave out any of the Great stores but if the guy in front of me has a bag from Lane Bryant-Victoria Secrets-or DressBarn I am gonna wonder. hee hee

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    ...if you are the only guy trying on shoes the women's shoe area of Targets, you might be a crossdresser!!

...if you, without thinking, break into a lunch conversation to point out a detail about a certain brand of foundation, you might be a crossdresser!!

...if someone actually notices that your jeans might fit you terrifically because they aren't guy jeans, you might be a crossdresser!!!

(that last one might be less true, as the last stats I saw was that 10% of women's jeans are bought by men...for whatever use!)

tina

.... if you are a preferred customer of WomanWithin, and your wife isn't, you might be a crossdresser!

.... if you have several bottles of nail polish and your wife bums some off of you on an infrequent basis, you might be a crossdresser!
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

If you see a guy mowing his yard in red pumps.....he might be a crossdresser

If your bra strap is showing in the mirror of the mens room! You might be a crossdresser!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The obvious ... if in guy mode: his hair is long, his eyebrows are trimmed, he has no beard/mustache/sideburns, his fingernails are long, his arm hair is clipped, his legs are shaved, and he has pierced ears, he might be a CDer.
    Reine

Sounde like we've all been there....guilty!

If your wife reminds you to wash her blouse when your done with it! .............you might be a crossdresser

.....when doing laundry and you ask your SO is this yours or mine....you might be a crossdresser

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When a guy at work says he was painting a chair red at home, and somehow it got on his fingernails------------------------------------!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You might be a Tgril if you were born a boy and ...........
    If someone asks you whether you prefer boxers or briefs, and you state Victoria's Secret Classic Cotton Bikinis, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If your underwear drawer looks like the inside of the latest Victoria's Secret catalog, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you go to pay for an item and take your wallet out of a purse instead of your pants pocket, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you have a better bikini tan line than most genuine girls, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you have ever worn a dress to a party on any day OTHER than Halloween, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you just renewed your subscription to Vogue, Cosmo or Glamour, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you have ever uttered the phrase, "Oh my God, those shoes are SOOOOO cute!", then you might be a Tgirl!
    If your heart starts to race when Victoria's Secret has a "Buy One, Get One Free" sale, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If your shoe collection rivals that of Imelda Marcos, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you have ever taken up a sport such as bicycling or swimming, just to have an excuse to shave your legs, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you own a Frederick's of Hollywood or a Victoria's Secret credit card, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If your toe nail polish matches that of your nails then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you know the nuances of Acrylics versus Gels, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you've ever asked someone, "Do these pants make my butt look big?", then you might be a Tgirl!
    If your sink has more facial care products on it than the Clinique counter, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you prefer to use bodywash from Bath and Body Works rather than Old Spice, then you might be a Tgirl!
    If you prefer wearing lipstick rather than Chapstick, then you might be a Tgirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Gail View Post
    .....when doing laundry and you ask your SO is this yours or mine....you might be a crossdresser
    If it's a skirt or a dress, it is assuredly mine! My wife wears only pants or shorts for street clothes.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    If he claims the outfit he just bought is for his wife but she is half his size, he might be a crossdresser.

If he actually looks forward to clothes shopping with his wife, he might be a crossdresser.

If he spends his time in the department store browsing the racks of skirts, tops, dresses and women's shoes instead of heading directly to the tools or sporting goods, he might be a crossdresser.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Platinum Member
    if you watched "What Not To Wear" last night with your wife, and loved the new hair style, but hated the clothes they picked....you might be a CDr

OMG

I you (like me) found yourself agreeing with any of the previous statements - you may be a crossdresser.

(I saw myself in more than 10!)

[SIZE="4"]If you notice a guy reaching into his shirt around his shoulder area.....he might be a cross dresser..... adjusting a bra strap.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

You see an attractive girl walking by and you wonder where she got her shoes .

^ lol.That's really sad for the girl, especially if she thinks you're cute!
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Gail View Post
    LOL! Or your daughter comes out of the laundry room holding a very cute top and asks "Who's is this?"

When someone points out a car and asks what shade of red it is, and you say "Cherries in the Snow", you might be a crossdresser.

If you see a girl with her underwear showing, and your first thought is "My panties are definitely sexier than hers"- you might be a crossdresser

Your breast forms pop-out of your strapless dress...you might be a crossdresser!

If your walk-in closet has only 5 business suits, but over 75 dresses... you might be a crossdresser.
    [SIZE="3"]The Universe Is Love, Enjoy Your Time In It!!![/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you understand how bra sizes work, and know your own bra size, you might be a crossdresser . . . .