Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Military Veteran CD

Hi Everyone,
    Im Trish, Donna1's girlfriend. Apologize it has taken me a bit to get on the site. First had to get registered and awaited approval then last night ended up in the emergency room myself as a patient!!! UGH, what a night. And by my side through it all was Donna1, My Soul Mate for life. Thank you for making him feel welcome in this confusing time for him. Donna 1 is my True Soul Mate and the man I am so in love with, so anything I can do to help him and make life less stressful for him is what I am aiming for. So any education or info you can teach me about helping him would be great. I would love to hear from other wives/girlfriends as well. I do truly feel in Donna1 case, that this desire comes from family and deployment trauma that he has suffered and had to push his feelings and emotions aside during these times to make decisions, making him feel he has to repress things. I know I am not a military veteran, but I was a military dependent. both with my father who was in the Air Force for 28 years, my ex who was in for 21 years, and with Donna 1 who was in for 22 years. So I have the view from a dependent stand point and I can truly say that those who serve in our military are to be honored for your sacrafices and hard work and dedication to our country and freedom. I am SO PROUD OF ALL OF YA'LL. It is through my life as a military dependent and through my relationship with Donna1 that had given me the insight or epiphany into what I want to do in my career.....I am going back to school to major in Psychology to become a councilor for military and Family. This group is men and women is what I feel strongly about because there is so much many of you go through in your military careers that you never have an outlet to be able to express to or for someone to be there for you to help you. I am so thankful you all have taken Donna1 under your "wing" and helped him when he needed it and when we did not know where to go to for information. I love the fact that ya'll have become a close family of friends and this makes my heart warm as I want the best for Donna1. I will always encourage this friendship from ya'll for him. Thank you for everything you have helped with. Donna1 is the best thing that has come into my life and I love him with all my being. Thank you for letting me be a part of this group. God Bless and everyone have a wonderful night... Trish

Welcome Trish1, as a CD with a supportive and accepting SO, I can tell you that your being there for Donna is going to help out immensely. We, most of us, tended to grow up with this as a part of our lives, and I would venture a guess to say that about ninety percent of us all thought we were the only ones that did this. With the advent of the internet, and support groups like this site, we have come to realize that we are not alone in this. Many of us however are sadly alone because we cannot come out to our SO's, or we have come out to them and they are neither accepting or supportive. Once you have posted the requisite 10 times, feel free to PM me or my wife "GLITTERGG" with any questions you might have. Although I'd be your best bet since my wife does not come to this site very often. Again, welcome and thank you for being there for Donna.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

i too know how you might feel as i am current military and a vet as well. i do not wish to tell anyone where i am stationed at right now. i am a SGT and i have kept this pretty much under wraps from everyone except a few people in Germany. i am getting out in 22 months and i am thinking of opening the closet door a little more once i get established. my spouse has supported me for the last 12 years. we go shopping from time to time together. good luck to both you and your SO.

amy

I just recently registered and one of the first threads that I read was this one and I had to comment. I spent 12 years in the Army with multiple tours in Iraq and one in Korea. I have been a Platoon Sergeant and weapons trainer...And I have worn panties for as long as I can remember. A while ago, I wrote as a guest on a blog, hewearspanties.com about my panty-wearing. Here is what I wrote:

"I am a 36 year old straight man that enjoys wearing panties. A little of my background: I doubt that anyone could call into question my masculinity. I had a career in the Army with three combat tours, led convoys around Baghdad, always scored highly on my physical fitness tests, and was in charge of my own platoon. I rose up through the ranks quite quickly, serving in many leadership positions. I am also married and the father of two boys that are as into sports as I am.

Nothing about me looks or seems feminine, but just like others that have posted here, I had been frustrated with limited options of what was being sold/marketed for men to wear. I hate boxers in that I want support for my parts, and just can’t stand the look and feel of tighty-whities. I hate the feel of the rough cotton that we are limited to. Not only that, but there is no variety whatsoever in men’s underwear. After looking and looking, I was able to find some underwear made by Marona that was a micro-fiber type material. I started wearing those, but was still limited to black, white, and dark blue…that’s it. Let’s see, what should I wear today? Oooohhh, I get to choose from three. Kind of like when I was in the military: What should I wear today? How about green!

I discovered panties quite a few years ago when my wife as a joke, dared me to wear a pair of hers. I was hooked. They felt good, they supported me well, and I must admit, I got turned on as well. Throughout the years, she has gone back and forth on if she likes it or not. For a while we even shopped for panties together for me, and she allowed me to wear them to bed along with a nightgown. Interesting, she “allowed” me. Since when should we have to be “allowed” to do wear something that we enjoyed? However, she is now totally against it, she does not like any bit of it even though I wish I could wear them 24/7. I have to actually hide the fact that I wear them, which I hate, having to lie to her. BTW, if there are any women reading this that refuse to let your husband wear panties and lingerie, you are only forcing them to lie to you.

Not only do I love the feel and look of panties, but being in the military had made me aggressive, combative, and assertive. Sometimes this is good, sometimes not. Wearing panties under my uniform was a good way of calming me down. At one point in the military, I almost had a breakdown where all the expectations of my family, my soldiers, and society got to be too much. I felt that I was carrying the burden of our nation on my shoulders, and along with that, my family. When people see a soldier they expect them to be the protector, the one to fight for the nation, a perfect example of manliness. Society does not allow a male soldier to show feeling, any kind of softness, or any type of weakness. That is a lot to carry on your shoulders. I don’t know when, but I started wearing panties once again under my uniform, and every once in a while, a bra or camisole. With our uniform tops, it was easy to hide. I didn’t wear a bra or camisole while deployed, but still wore panties.

A curious thing started happening. My soldiers told me that I was more approachable, my leadership style was more fair and balanced, and that I was able to listen and understand their problems that they brought to me better. The stress started melting away and I was able to function better. I became a better father and husband. So even though I love wearing panties due to the variety, feel, and the overall sexiness of it, there are some great side effects from wearing panties!"

I'm glad to be a member of a forums page that is so supportive. Trish, Donna is so lucky to have you in her life. I wish that I was as lucky to have someone that would be ok with me wearing panties, not only for the sexiness factor, but also as a means of allowing myself to let my guard down and embrace my feminine side.

6 years USN, E-5, Sonar Tech, Fast Attack Submarine, 2 deployment to Gulf, Desert Storm & Desert Shield, Have CD since I was 8 years old. Cute story, I didn't put CD aside while in Navy, I just put a spin on it, that my shipmates didn't realize that I was CD, example, I had a garterbelt hanging from the overhead in my bunk, I told my shipmates it was a souvenier...

This is my "I Love Me Wall" JPG
    ribbons1.jpg

Me in the torpedo room
    ssn754_03a.jpg

My dismal attempt at the beard growing contest
    me1a.jpg
    Last edited by Intertwined; 09-01-2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: couldn't find the photos
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Donna I won't bore you with my details but you came to the right place!
    This forum has helped me so much to understand why I am the way I am.

Banned Read only
    I dressed up when i was in the Army. Not so much when i was living in the barracks but once i got married and i had my own house i made up for lost time.

I would dress up from time to time while I was in the Navy. Retired now so it does not matter what I did then. smile
    Kelli

Another Vet here! I retired after 22 years of service and like others, I changed what I wear every day. I went from the male uniform to the business woman look. Again like others, I have been crossdressing since my childhood, but it never interfered with serving my country proudly. As an officer, I had no options other than staying in the closet. Best wishes to you on your PTSD and know that it can be fixed. And you have Trish! Having someone as supportive and caring as her is a precious gift. My wife is fully supportive of who I am becoming as well and I would not trade that for anything. I read what Trish wrote and know that you are being well taken of.

Hugs, Carla
    Last edited by Carla; 09-01-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Thank you every one for the very warm welcome I have received. I could use the friendship just as much as Donna can. I love that everyone is so supportive. I really do hope to hear from other wives/girlfriends too. Anything that can teach me and allow me to help Donna would be great. I really do care for Donna and feel that Donna is my life and my heart. Thank you again for welcoming me into this group.

US NAVY vet checking in. Six year commitment, all six spent overseas.Naval communication station Iceland, Keflevic Iceland, Naval supply depo Manama,
    Manama Bahrain, Naval supply depo Masawa, Masawa Ethiopia, and a fast frigate in the second fleet.......dana.

Guess what??? Donna and I went to the exchange the other day and I showed her what colors and shades of make up look good with her skin complextion. Last night we had fun both of us doing make up. Still had to show her some techniques and how to apply which made us both laugh, We had a good time and afterwards both were dolled up. Love you with all my heart and soul.....Your the best Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Trish1 View Post
    Guess what??? Donna and I went to the exchange the other day and I showed her what colors and shades of make up look good with her skin complextion. Last night we had fun both of us doing make up. Still had to show her some techniques and how to apply which made us both laugh, We had a good time and afterwards both were dolled up. Love you with all my heart and soul.....Your the best Donna
    We did have a great time! Trish is the best Girlfriend ever! It helped me so much! Thank you honey, I love you so much! It was pretty intimidating though, but when she showed me how to apply the make-up, I think I have a better understanding now!!!!! I love TRISH!!!!

Donna

I think it's great to see this thread. I have said on this site many times that sometimes I feel so conflicted because my male side is such the alpha type an my job just adds to that. I am an NCO and I've had to come to terms with the great difference in my two characters. feel free to message me anytime to talk more about it.

I had two tours in Nam in Army Intel. I managed to dress both in the States and overseas while on assignment. Where there is a will there is a way my friend. Just check out the different sections here for tips but experience is the best teacher as you should be well aware of having been an Officer. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Best of luck.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning