Thread: my 1st public outing failure (not my fault)

my 1st public outing failure (not my fault)

on friday me and my gf decided we wanted to go swimming and work on our tans. we decided to go to this public swimming hole which was a pond basically. its a really nice place. so anyways, we get dressed, hop in my truck an drive down there. its a 30 minute drive to the place and i usually get nervous when trying to go out but this time i didnt. we pull in and noticed no cars. hrmm. we pull up and they were closed. what a bummer we thought because we were looking forward to relaxing a bit and doing some tanning and swimming. we decided to go back home but before we left, i had to use the bathroom so i used the womens restroom...lol. so at least i did that. lol. oh well. heres a pic of what i wore (i had a bikini on underneath). thanks for reading! comments are welcome...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <3 Jenny

I wouldn't call that a failure! You did get out at least! That in itself makes a great first! There's allways next time! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi Jenny, any time you get out in the pubblic (seen or not) it's a victory for your self confidence, the next time is only that much easier.
    Alice

Gotta crawl before you walk. Now continue on!

Quote Originally Posted by lilmissjenny View Post
    on friday me and my gf decided we wanted to go swimming and work on our tans. we decided to go to this public swimming hole which was a pond basically. its a really nice place. so anyways, we get dressed, hop in my truck an drive down there. its a 30 minute drive to the place and i usually get nervous when trying to go out but this time i didnt. we pull in and noticed no cars. hrmm. we pull up and they were closed. what a bummer we thought because we were looking forward to relaxing a bit and doing some tanning and swimming. we decided to go back home but before we left, i had to use the bathroom so i used the womens restroom...lol. so at least i did that. lol. oh well. heres a pic of what i wore (i had a bikini on underneath). thanks for reading! comments are welcome...

Baby how many times do I have to tell you it was not a failure. You did it, you faced your fear and did it.For that I am soo very proud of you and can't wait to try it again. You looked soo cute yesterday Baby how did I get so lucky. I Love You!!
    Good things happen to those who wait. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jenny, getting to go out as a girl with miss Kristy, how could you feel that was a failure, you got out, you had great support, and an offer to try again, sounds like a most successful day to me, congratulations! And Kristy, I think you are awesome, that's the way to show love and support!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    You crossed the threshhold of your own front door...Not a failure in my book...a bit anti-climatic maybe but we have all been there.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I agree - this was no failure! Congratulations on the trip out and on having a suppotive GF. Your outfit looks exactly as it should look for a day of swimming and tanning.

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

thanks girls. i guess i thought it was somewhat of a failure because i didnt get to actually lay out in my bikini in public to work on my tan. oh well, but i did have fun leaving my house in girl mode and enjoying the nice day and not getting looked at weird...lol. im gonna try again in a few weeks when me and Kristy go to Atlantic Beach, NC for a week to see my mom. that i cannot wait to do.
    <3 Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Jenny, getting to go out as a girl with miss Kristy, how could you feel that was a failure, you got out, you had great support, and an offer to try again, sounds like a most successful day to me, congratulations! And Kristy, I think you are awesome, that's the way to show love and support!
    Tina B.
    Thanks Tina!! I have been trying for months now to get him to take that big step and it was so wonderful this past Friday when he did. I have never been so happy I can't wait for him to do it again.
    Good things happen to those who wait. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]