Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

I would go with the vagina for sure.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    Vagina for me any day of the week

Breasts for me. I really like my friend down there, even though I try and tuck him away. I love my top half when I am dressed. I have always been a breast man and I guess, a breast woman!

Definitely a Vagina for me. Without the surgery, it would be wonderful in every way!

Vagina, as so many other have already pointed out, you can buy the breast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]As always, I’m jealous of your wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    No brainer... vagina...
    I'LL SECOND THAT!!!!! Where can I find that lamp??????

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

vagina for me yes please - as the fred bobit way sounds to painfull to me (His gg cut his member off in a argument some years ago on the news!!!).

Is it just the vagina, or does it include fully-working ovaries and uterus?

If it's the whole set, I'm going with "down below" 10 times out of 10 - natural estrogen and progesterone cycles will create the breasts, so why wish for just the breasts? Plus, you get that sleek look down below, your orgasms wouldn't make as much of a mess, and you get the emotional/hormonal changes that come with it all.

i'd absolutely have to go with breasts. i'm no srs candidate, so losing 'that' part of me, while it wouldn't be such a big deal as i really don't identify as 'guy', would definitely leave me feeling a little empty and lost. call it a touchstone

That would be a tough choice but I think I wold go with breasts.. At least this way I wouldnt have to try and find in expensive breast forms.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by karren G View Post
    vagina for me yes please - as the fred bobit way sounds to painfull to me (His gg cut his member off in a argument some years ago on the news!!!).
    That would be John Bobbitt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

No question. Definitely vagina.

Since I already have breasts and have no desire to trade in my boy bits for a vagina, I would pass on the offer.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I suppose I would pick the vagina because it would be new to me and nobody else would know. Let's have fun.

A vagina for me for sure...especially if it comes with the appropriate plumbing. I would love to concieve and have a baby; plus, my mommy milk would help swell my breasts as well! It's a win-win!

Definitely a vagina. Its pretty easy to wear a padded bra, but even hiding the little fellow under tight panties or girdles, you still look male downstairs
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

My choice is still the same. I want both and will settle for nothing less. I'm spoiled rotten and always get my way. Why? Because I can. Now, who is in charge here, I want some service NOW!!!

Without a doubt a vagina, I could get implants after if I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    That would be a tough choice but I think I wold go with breasts.. At least this way I wouldnt have to try and find in expensive breast forms.
    Have you priced vaginas lately?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Aspiring Member
    I've been away several weeks and was dumbfounded to find the thread has had an extended life, but I just realized. I am a vaginaless bitch and I couldn't feel better about it. What about you Linda Allen - still like your avatar.

Breast for me...there nothing sexier than a nice pair of cleavage.

I would like both as that would make me a complete women but I guess Breasts first as I love Bras and I want all those beautiful VS Miraculous Bras to fit me. But would love to have a Vagina as well. But right now I have none and I guess that's fine .

Vagina please! I can't stop thinking about it.

I'd pass on the wish honestly. If I HAD to choose one or the other, I'd take the breasts, enjoy them for a little bit, then have them removed, an easy process relatively. If the the change were temporary, and I could magically go back to before, I'd go with the vagina. I'm a part time CDer, I have no desire to be transgendered permanently.
    Last edited by Sedona; 10-13-2011 at 09:45 PM.
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by KellieCD View Post
    Vagina please! I can't stop thinking about it.
    I know, I am having a hard time keeping my mind off how liberating it would be to not have those male parts. And then I start thinking, man, I wish this wish would let me be reincarnated as a woman! Can you imagine how much we would appreciate our bodies?