Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

i think breasts for me, btw how can i get in touch with this half-baked genie??

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Sophie View Post
    I know, I am having a hard time keeping my mind off how liberating it would be to not have those male parts. And then I start thinking, man, I wish this wish would let me be reincarnated as a woman! Can you imagine how much we would appreciate our bodies?
    I was a woman in a former life and was reincarnated as a man (well, a baby boy). I just wish I could remember more about how if felt to be a female.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Vagina, but not forever... well maybe

Vagina! Breasts i can get later.

Quote Originally Posted by jarts55 View Post
    Always wanted my very own vagina.
    This couldn't be Better said........... My Feelings exactly!!!!!

Already have a pair of D cup (thanks to hormones and a pair or saline baggies), so I want to get rid of that last bit of excess meat! Put me in the vagina sorority.

Now since I'm at work I need to clear my browser history ...

I'd ask for neither.
    Since so many people on here seem to have a gf or a wife can't possibly understand why they would want a vagina (only really makes sense for the gay members in my opinion).
    And again breasts just doesn't make sense for me as it would seem really weird spending the rest of your life as a man with breasts.

Saying that i know if i had the choice to fully go one way and become a girl i would take that option, but to be stuck half way in the middle seems to me like you would have the worst of both worlds and not the best. For anyone guy on here who is straight how could you imagine having sexual interaction ever again with a woman if you had breasts or a vagina? Surely a straight woman is looking for a man who is still a man down there, and a gay woman wouldn't be attracted to you physically.

A vagina please. Tight, with pretty lips, and a genuine cherry!

Vagina. I could wear any panties or bikini without my d*** hanging out...

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by courtneyfan15 View Post
    I'd ask for neither.

For anyone guy on here who is straight how could you imagine having sexual interaction ever again with a woman if you had breasts or a vagina? Surely a straight woman is looking for a man who is still a man down there, and a gay woman wouldn't be attracted to you physically.
    is there really no middle ground? or maybe another choice? i'd most probably pass on it too. being a full male would be better than an incomplete gal if that's what the genie would be doing.

breasts... sag when you age, hard to hide when you are young, what's the point of getting small ones when you can have big ones, but big ones are more obvious if you are still a male in real life? can't hang around topless in the house anymore or anywhere without a bra and something to cover it. and when you are wearing a bra, you'd better wear a a thick tshirt and not one one of those semi transparent ones. don't let the straps show too.

vagina... if it means having periods, i'll stick to what i have. if i don't get periods, then it isn't real.

Breasts for me! Too fascinating to be ignored.

I would say vagina sense i was basicly born with boobs lol

Quote Originally Posted by dianacd22 View Post
    I'll go with breasts. A vagina accepts a penis...and I'm not quite wired like that (however experiencing a female orgasm would be interesting)
    I'm not wired like that either, but the female orgasm is why I said Vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I used to imagine what it would be like to have a female body.

Now, when I want one I simply put on my suit and I get BOTH items mentioned here! Like Sunday afternoon. When it felt so good, I simply couldn't take it off and slept in it! I didn't sleep very well, tho. I was too stimulated!

Not sure which was more exciting. My "reality" or my dreams!

What kind of Suit do you have?

I would definitely choose a vagina. The breasts can be gotten surgically or with good forms. Losing my manly things would be such a wonderful relief.

Where is this genie I want my vagina!

Aspiring Member
    Vagina
    I don't think my wife would like it though

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    In my dreams.... 'May I please have an OEM vagina... Thank you... So Much!!!'

Being a bi-gender or two-spirited person You might think I would be happy with who I am already... I would pass on such a deal. But let me tell you why...

For over fifty years I have lived as a male... had OEM male equipment. And it all works. Thank you very much. But my feminine side has always been there... in the background... waiting... expressing herself as I cross dressed during my lifetime.

Now that I have let her out of the closet... so to speak... out in society... dressing in masculine and feminine attire... I love letting her have control. I love how she dresses me and the feelings she expresses.

I've had that dream... the one where I wake up one morning and was a complete girl in every way possible. I love those moments... and my private thoughts of what it could be like to be a real woman. If I could really have this happen... in reality... would I? To present to the world... as a woman... and let my masculine side always have a back seat. My feminine side would always be in control and I could experience emotions, sensitivity, caring and empathy to those I know.

So why not get an SRS and have my dream? I do not trust that the medical community could give me a real feminine body parts that work properly. I suspect hormones could help me grow my own set of breasts and I could avoid the surgery of implants. I have almost willed them to grow already. Thank you so much!

But a vagina is so complex... so unique... and so special with it's many parts. I would not want to destroy my working and sensitive penis to obtain a possible replica. Would I be happy with it? (No offense to anyone who has gone this route. This is just my fears.)

The second reason is this is a man's world. I hope that will change soon but why would I give up my advantage to it?

These are the reasons I'm bi-gendered or two-spirited. But I can dream... But I warn you... 'Be careful what you wish for... you may get it.' I can only wish... and dream...
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I go with breasts... maybe after retirement: grow my own??!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Va jay jay, they make accessories for everything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    I'd pass on the wish honestly. If I HAD to choose one or the other, I'd take the breasts, enjoy them for a little bit, then have them removed, an easy process relatively.
    Nobody is going to remove my developing breasts! I will probably wind up with D or DD cup breasts. The idea of having someone removing my breasts would be almost as bad as having my male genitals removed! I really do not see SRS at all in my future; in fact, the idea makes me feel a bit queasy.

However, if I woke up with a vagina instead of a penis I would accept that. I'm happy with my boy bits but if I had a vagina instead that would be fine also.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-05-2011 at 10:05 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

strait away, va-jay-jay xx

A vagina! It would be a dream come true!
    I'm always a woman!

Breasts all the way. I have major breast envy and the lack of actual hand on flesh sensation makes my breast forms a disappointment. My natural manflab boobs are sadly lacking. I've had breast envy for a while. (Though if I grow a pair could I get away with no wearing a bra on account of being a guy?).

The vagina on the other hands reminds me too much of the surgery videos shown in my high school anatomy class. *shudder* Add in the constant fluid production and monthly periods to that initial feel of disgust and you get one of the main reasons why I dislike it when my attraction swings towards genetic girls.

Definitely Vagina.... that would just be way too much fun!