Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

This has been an interesting discussion checking the Gift Horse's mouth. I still want a fully functioning Vagina for a one week trial run with option to buy, and my wife gets the same deal with a fully functioning Penus. And we get a week off together to trial run the parts, otherwise we decline politely.

JohannaSophia

I would totally take a vagina! It would be so great to be able to wear panties, swimsuits and tight pants and not have to try to tuck. I figure with a standard issue vagina a little hormones would go a long way! Plus, I would love to be able to use my new equipment! It would definately boost my self-esteem and confidence. It would be harder to feel like I am not a woman if I had a fully functional vagina.

Sigh, if only it was possible.
    April

Aspiring Member

Breasts or Vagina

Don't ask why,do a little searching and adjusting and the imagination and the fingers can do the rest and a little massage and poke in the right places can work wonders for the idol mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I like how everyone assumes vaginas and ovaries are interconnected here. They aren't. The OP said it didn't say uterus and ovaries, shipping and handling extra and there is a prep charge. So technically having a working vagina (lat:N sheath) doesn't mean you get the extras for free.
    Depends how you define "OEM working vagina". Without those additional parts it does not have all the standard functionality that those who are born with vaginas customarily and reasonably expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    Oh genie, please give me a vagina. Then afterwards I can get breast implants and look how I always wanted to.
    I would go with a vagina as long as nice round hips and thighs went along with the deal.
    Oh how much fun shopping for clothes would be.

Vagina...in an instant.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by SabrinaEmily View Post
    Depends how you define "OEM working vagina". Without those additional parts it does not have all the standard functionality that those who are born with vaginas customarily and reasonably expect.
    I only need a clitoris with my vagina. Then, ..party time!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

It would have to be Vagina for me, That would solve all the issues of tucking away those bits. I don't have much use for them now anyways. Of course I would be a lesbian. But that would work for me,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    No brainer... vagina...
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

loves shoe shopping
    This is a tough call for me. At first, I'd have to agree with a lot of you and say vagina as well, so you don't have to tuck anything, and I guess I could always buy an "attachment" if I needed it, but my thing is quite small and easy to tuck (albeit, not the smoothest), so I guess I'd have to go with breasts so I don't have to stick and re-stick them all the time.

This is a tough question, but i would go with a vagina. but i would have to fine the other genie, and get the breast as well.

I think I would have to opt for small breasts.

defenetly a vagina. Oh, how gooood may it feel to wear gstrings, or tight hotpants without squeezing anyting *sigh*

Aspiring Member
    Oooohhh! I love this option.

Change mine to vagina.

Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaSophia View Post
    This has been an interesting discussion checking the Gift Horse's mouth. I still want a fully functioning Vagina for a one week trial run with option to buy, and my wife gets the same deal with a fully functioning Penus. And we get a week off together to trial run the parts, otherwise we decline politely.

JohannaSophia

I would definitely have to go for Vagina, I'd love to be able to just pick any panties and wear them with pure comfort and no bulge

I think I would be most inclined to report the little bugger to the Genie's Guild for failing to grant the three wishes specified in his contract. Or bottle him back up and throw it in the ocean.

- Diane

Vagina for sure. I'd gladly be flat-chested... I just don't want a penis anymore, but at the same time, Im afraid of surgery. Was seriously considering getting my testicles removed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sina View Post
    defenetly a vagina. Oh, how gooood may it feel to wear gstrings, or tight hotpants without squeezing anyting *sigh*
    YES, YES YES!!!!!!!
    Farrah (salivating)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

Vagina, then could dress 100% of time, and then "katie bar the door"....

Vagina, without a shadow of a doubt.x

the happy camper
    Not really tempted by either one. It would have to be all or nothing for me, and by all I mean let's make it a hot 19 yr old body while we're dreaming.

What a nice thread.

I would go with a nice pair of tits.
    Rachelf

Breasts came come later. I want a vagina so my clothes can flatter my form, and for some play ;-)

At first I thought that's pretty drastic and then I read all the posts about having a flat front and no bits to tuck and no bulges. Just wonderfully smooth and flat. So V for me. But I agree with Jolene..I want the child bearing hips to go with it!

If its a vagina with all the plumbing, there is no thought needed. I would take it instantly. I don't want it without all the equipment that goes along with it and boobs are useless to me until I 'come out' fully if I ever do.

If it was vagina only I would pass on both and ask where the real genie is that can make me a %100 OEM girl. I don't think I would even care if that genie had to give a hetero female brain.